Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Old 05-07-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

GRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to behold

Tracy, you've put words in my mouth. I was making no statement about whether you have a point in this current conversation...Only pointing out prior behavior and how it perhaps inflames this whole back-and-forth. Admittedly, you have done a better (perhaps not perfect...but who's perfect?) job of addressing my points/conversations. The whole dynamic between you and smc...It's comical at times. I will admit my own bias in that I share political disposition with smc on more topics than with you, so perhaps I'm drawn to taking his side more often than not. That said...You do come across as a troll quite often.

Quite frankly, I think you're both acting a bit childish. I'm so over this current conversation that I'm going to tune this thread out until it meanders into a discussion that I once again care to follow.
Old 05-07-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRH View Post
Tracy, you've put words in my mouth. I was making no statement about whether you have a point in this current conversation...Only pointing out prior behavior and how it perhaps inflames this whole back-and-forth. Admittedly, you have done a better (perhaps not perfect...but who's perfect?) job of addressing my points/conversations. The whole dynamic between you and smc...It's comical at times. I will admit my own bias in that I share political disposition with smc on more topics than with you, so perhaps I'm drawn to taking his side more often than not. That said...You do come across as a troll quite often.

Quite frankly, I think you're both acting a bit childish. I'm so over this current conversation that I'm going to tune this thread out until it meanders into a discussion that I once again care to follow.
You're right, GRH ... it should have been over long ago. I'm going to drop out of it, too. TracyCoxx, as I documented, is responsible for extending it beyond my initial legitimate question about the comparison between Hitler and Obama made within the GOP context, broadly defined. It could have been over with a few posts about a relevant topic, but TracyCoxx chose to weave this tale of oppression, of how things were attributed to TracyCoxx that I never so attributed. That TracyCoxx has refused over and again to answer the original question, as I have suggested, is an answer itself. Case closed.
Old 05-07-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

TracyCoxx is infamous around these partsTracyCoxx is infamous around these partsTracyCoxx is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
Of course you "don't see" because you choose not to see, and because doing so requires that you answer the simple question I posed
smc...
Quote:
I know you're not stupid, so why do you keep pretending to be?
I posted a hitler spoof video, and then you asked me if I repudiate all of my ideological cothinkers on so many issues who have made such comparisons (between obama & hitler).

You have not pointed out any comparison in the video between obama and hitler. You've certainly agreed that I never said anything like that. It's really odd that you would suddenly blurt out such an off topic and inflamatory question. The only reason you've given is this:
Quote:
This is a thread about GOP candidates, every one of whom during the primary season kowtowed to the Tea Party. At Tea Party rallies, these comparisons have been made through signs carried. No candidate has disavowed this. It is a legitimate discussion for the thread.
Which is a general statement that because you think GOP candidates sympathize with the Tea Party, they must automatically agree with Tea Party supporters who carry obama/hitler signs. That may be a subject for this thread, in your own twisted reasoning, but it still does not explain what it has to do with the hitler spoof video I posted that makes no such comparison. With these off topic inflamatory remarks of your, I'd say you're trolling again.

Quote:
By the way, where's your post excoriating tslust for intervening in the discussion?
Why, do you think I would have any reason to say the following about tslust:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TracyCoxx View Post
It would just be nice to have a conversation with other people on this forum without being interrupted by [tslust] every single time.
You're not making any sense again.
Old 05-07-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

TracyCoxx is infamous around these partsTracyCoxx is infamous around these partsTracyCoxx is infamous around these parts

Quote:
TracyCoxx chose to weave this tale of oppression, of how things were attributed to TracyCoxx that I never so attributed. That TracyCoxx has refused over and again to answer the original question, as I have suggested, is an answer itself.
I'm oppressed? News to me. But I will not respond to your trolling. And since you still cannot say how your question has anything to do with the video you popped a gasket over that apparently is exactly what it was.
Old 05-07-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
smc...

I posted a hitler spoof video, and then you asked me if I repudiate all of my ideological cothinkers on so many issues who have made such comparisons (between obama & hitler).

You have not pointed out any comparison in the video between obama and hitler. You've certainly agreed that I never said anything like that. It's really odd that you would suddenly blurt out such an off topic and inflamatory question. The only reason you've given is this:
Which is a general statement that because you think GOP candidates sympathize with the Tea Party, they must automatically agree with Tea Party supporters who carry obama/hitler signs. That may be a subject for this thread, in your own twisted reasoning, but it still does not explain what it has to do with the hitler spoof video I posted that makes no such comparison. With these off topic inflamatory remarks of your, I'd say you're trolling again.

Why, do you think I would have any reason to say the following about tslust:
You're not making any sense again.
Quote:
I'm oppressed? News to me. But I will not respond to your trolling. And since you still cannot say how your question has anything to do with the video you popped a gasket over that apparently is exactly what it was.
Everyone one of these points has been dealt with over and over. You know it, and so does anyone who reads this thread. Your only purpose is obvious: through obfuscation, refuse to answer the legitimate question about GOP candidates that was posed.

Refusal, over and over and over ... because, as GRH said better than I ever have:
Tracy, you DO have a pretty well established history of dodging the meat and potatoes of a post and trying to change the topic. Presumably this is because you don't have a substantive argument to back up your beliefs.
I think the discussion is over. The conclusion is clear from this simple fact: TracyCoxx refuses to answer the question.
Old 05-08-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

omg... this is disgusting
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MxqkWhFcSA

Even Michelle cringed
Old 05-08-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
omg... this is disgusting
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MxqkWhFcSA

Even Michelle cringed
The stuff about Mitt Romney's dog being transported atop the car began these shenanigans. While it may speak to Romney's character in some respects, it's a distraction from serious campaign issues. The GOP's recent response regarding Obama's culturally legitimate sampling of dog as a child (having spent some of his childhood in Indonesia) is no less of a distraction. That it can be dismissed humorously by the president, just as Romney has largely ignored the Seamus stories, is a breath of fresh air.

As for why this video was posted, well ... of course, it's TracyCoxx's parting shot after losing the last battle by refusing to answer the questions posed by his earlier provocation. But at least TracyCoxx is a gracious troll, by which I mean a troll who seems happy to confirm being a troll when called on it.

Oh, TracyCoxx, was I not supposed to post anything about this video, since my name wasn't mentioned in your post? I have a difficult time keeping track of the special privileges you've reserved for yourself when it comes to your participation here. Or is it just that I'm not supposed to post if you mention any other member by name?
Old 05-08-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
The GOP's recent response regarding Obama's culturally legitimate sampling of dog as a child (having spent some of his childhood in Indonesia) is no less of a distraction.
Culturally legitimate for someone not raised as an American, who is now for some reason an American president.

Quote:
As for why this video was posted, well ... of course, it's TracyCoxx's parting shot after losing the last battle by refusing to answer the questions posed by his earlier provocation.
You never did show that your question about obama/hitler comparisons were anything more than an off topic inflamatory remark and have yet to show any link to the video I posted that somehow prompted your question.
Old 05-08-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Culturally legitimate for someone not raised as an American, who is now for some reason an American president.
FINALLY, TracyCoxx reveals the true TracyCoxx. Xenophobic, nativist, perhaps even racist ... just like all the right-wingers who raise this very issue of "otherness" about Obama.

The "some reason" you mention is called an election by American voters, voting for their American president.
Old 05-08-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Enoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

You never did show that your question about obama/hitler comparisons were anything more than an off topic inflamatory remark and have yet to show any link to the video I posted that somehow prompted your question.
Fucking amazing. Well done Tracy. I even applauded you for being so subtle. It's not "culturally legitimate" because he was not raised as an American. It's culturally legitimate because it's meat like any other.

And you really must give up this pretense about smc posting off topic remarks. He made it quite clear that it is troubling for you to have posted a video about Hitler reacting to Obama not because it made an explicit link between the two men but that they both were part of the video and that it was you of all people posting it.
Old 05-08-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

transjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud of

I find it funny how the GOP cling to there Obama/Hitler BS when if you read your non Rush/Ann history books you will find that Hitler and the Nazis grabed power thru the use of hatred/fear which is the GOP trump card ever election cycle
Jeerseygirl Jen
Old 05-08-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
FINALLY, TracyCoxx reveals the true TracyCoxx. Xenophobic, nativist, perhaps even racist ... just like all the right-wingers who raise this very issue of "otherness" about Obama.
I do believe that an American president should be raised as an American. Sue me. No need to play the race card. Last I checked there were several races in America.
Old 05-08-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by transjen View Post
I find it funny how the GOP cling to there Obama/Hitler BS
Who in the GOP clings to their obama/hitler bs? I have never made any such comparison and I can think of many reasons to get rid of BO that have nothing to do with hitler. (other than a video I saw where Obama ate Hitler's dog... just sad). Do you know any GOP candidates who spew obama/hitler BS? Let's not pretend that democrats didn't frequently compare Bush to hitler. And for the inevitable smc reply, not denouncing is not the same as spewing hitler bs. Not that they haven't denounced what some people have said about obama & hitler, I don't know. I'm just saying it's not the same.

Hopefully I've correctly stated my thoughts on this, but if not, perhaps some kind person will tell you what I really meant to say.
Old 05-08-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enoch Root View Post
Fucking amazing. Well done Tracy. I even applauded you for being so subtle. It's not "culturally legitimate" because he was not raised as an American. It's culturally legitimate because it's meat like any other.
Not in American culture it isn't. It's meat like any other in some non-american cultures.

Quote:
And you really must give up this pretense about smc posting off topic remarks. He made it quite clear that it is troubling for you to have posted a video about Hitler reacting to Obama not because it made an explicit link between the two men but that they both were part of the video and that it was you of all people posting it.
His problem was that it was me of all people who posted it? LOL Actually I think you hit the nail on the head. I will not disagree with you there.

And when asked, smc did not say the video had anything to do with an obama/hitler comparison. He said it was just generally ok to raise that issue in this thread because:
Quote:
This is a thread about GOP candidates, every one of whom during the primary season kowtowed to the Tea Party. At Tea Party rallies, these comparisons have been made through signs carried. No candidate has disavowed this. It is a legitimate discussion for the thread.
It apparently had nothing to do with the video, and therefore nothing to do with me posting the video - other than, of course, it was me who posted the video. Good catch.
Old 05-08-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Enoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to behold

You didn't surmise any big thing Tracy. You are known for being provocative, which smc repeated recently, so between that and the Obama/Hitler comparisons that have been made by the Tea party the posting of the video is suspect at best. You are not the victim here and you insult everyone by trying to portray yourself as such when a good reading of the posts reveals you.

You are a hell of a poker player for doubling down on this parochial nonsense.

Give it a rest will you? I've been reading this Obama/Hitler stuff for too many days now.
Old 05-09-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Give it a rest will you? I've been reading this Obama/Hitler stuff for too many days now.
You brought it up again in post 310. I'll be more than happy to discuss it with you as well.
Old 05-09-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

transjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud of

the Obama/Hitler BS from the GOP
Let's start with the queen of the Tea party wack-a-dos Sarah Palin while doing her cause fear bus tour spoke about Obamacare claiming that every senior would have to go before a death panel before recieving an ok for any healthcare and then said you know who else had deathpanels? that's right Adolf Hitler and the Nazis
Jerseygirl Jen
Old 05-09-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Who in the GOP clings to their obama/hitler bs? .... Do you know any GOP candidates who spew obama/hitler BS?
Quote:
Originally Posted by transjen View Post
the Obama/Hitler BS from the GOP
Let's start with the queen of the Tea party wack-a-dos Sarah Palin while doing her cause fear bus tour spoke about Obamacare claiming that every senior would have to go before a death panel before recieving an ok for any healthcare and then said you know who else had deathpanels? that's right Adolf Hitler and the Nazis
Jerseygirl Jen
I don't understand... I asked who in the GOP makes obama/hitler comparisons. You give a Sarah Palin example where she does not actually compare obama to hitler. Who made the comparison? You did. Actually her deathpanel jab sounds more like a comparison to Obama's own science czar, John Holdren.
Old 05-10-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

My friends, please be careful with your posts, lest you allow TracyCoxx to change the subject and/or continue to avoid asking the question that I originally posed. TracyCoxx is correct that no specific GOP leaders/personalities/elected representatives make the comparison. But the GOP generally kowtows to the Tea Party, where the comparison has been made in the form of numerous signs (and innuendo) at rallies. My question was about these GOP folks directly repudiating that crap, in the same way that John McCain famously stopped his rally to correct the wacko old lady who called Obama a Muslim. And it was about TracyCoxx repudiating the comparison ... something TracyCoxx still refuses to do.

Those who do not repudiate these comparisons, those who allow them to stand, are complicit. Sure, the politicians refuse because they fear upsetting the "base." But McCain understood it as a matter of principle, on that occasion I just cited. Mitt Romney, who has no principles, does not, which is why he refused to repudiate the woman who said at one of his recent rallies that Obama should be tried for treason.

Last edited by smc; 05-10-2012 at 06:11 AM.
Old 05-10-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Careful with this guilt by association line you're talking. Obama's worked hard to distance himself from all those shady characters like his anti-American "pastor", his terrorist friends and mentors and his communist mentors. And heck, we'd have to take another look at the the Democratic party too with the way they turn the other cheek about the new black panthers and the election manipulating acorn organization. Obama and the Democratics don't really support those people, do they?
Old 05-10-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Careful with this guilt by association line you're talking. Obama's worked hard to distance himself from all those shady characters like his anti-American "pastor", his terrorist friends and mentors and his communist mentors. And heck, we'd have to take another look at the the Democratic party too with the way they turn the other cheek about the new black panthers and the election manipulating acorn organization. Obama and the Democratics don't really support those people, do they?
As usual, you dodge the question directed at YOU, TracyCoxx, by trying to muddy the waters or change the subject. If it weren't so transparent every time you do it, I might acknowledge you as a master.

But these other things have been dealt with in past discussions. For my part, I do not support Obama. I reject the philosophy Bill Ayres once embraced of what real revolutionists (those who believe in the action of the masses) call "individual terrorism." The "new black panthers" are two or three guys ... and the bullshit story about them has been completely debunked by several investigative (and non-partisan) journalists. The ACORN thing is a sham, too, and we've already had extensive discussions about voter fraud (back when the ACORN stuff broke), during which you -- TracyCoxx -- worked overtime to try (like here) not to acknowledge the many examples given of Republican-based voter fraud shenanigans.
Old 05-10-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
I don't understand... I asked who in the GOP makes obama/hitler comparisons. You give a Sarah Palin example where she does not actually compare obama to hitler. Who made the comparison? You did. Actually her deathpanel jab sounds more like a comparison to Obama's own science czar, John Holdren.
I can understand why you don't want to admit that Sarah Palin is part of the GOP but GOP she is and like Romney she's a snake and does it in a indirect way and therefore can cliam she was taken out of context all the time knowing her followers got the message and the next day FOX AND RUSH spend the whole next day spreading her message along
Jerseygirl Jen
Old 05-10-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Mitt the bully

reported on CNN today
When Mitt attend his fancy prepschool he was a bully as he and five of his buddies beat up another student and the reason was because they felt that student was gay so Mitt being the compassionate Morman felt him and his buddies had every right to beat up a gay student
just got to love these GOP members who always talk about fellowing the teaching of the bible
So perhaps someone here can tell me the chapter and verse in the bible where GOD commands Thou shall beat the living daylights out of gays and transgendered
Jerseygirl Jen
Old 05-10-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

GRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to behold

Jen, that's taking the story entirely out of context. The student ended up being gay, but Romney's bullying can't be definitively linked to the student's sexuality. According to Romney (for whatever that's worth), the kid came out years later.

This is typical election year BS. I place about as much weight on this as the fact that Obama smoked reefer in college. Big deal. People are VERY different from their high school/adolescent years and the maturity of adulthood.

With that said, it wouldn't surprise me if Romney didn't sport a streak of homophobia (like many Republicans), but you can't really use juvenile incidents to prove it. There's a reason that juvenile criminal records are sealed...Kids do dumb shit when they're young. You're making this out to be a much bigger deal than it really is.
Old 05-13-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRH View Post
Jen, that's taking the story entirely out of context. The student ended up being gay, but Romney's bullying can't be definitively linked to the student's sexuality. According to Romney (for whatever that's worth), the kid came out years later.

This is typical election year BS. I place about as much weight on this as the fact that Obama smoked reefer in college. Big deal. People are VERY different from their high school/adolescent years and the maturity of adulthood.

With that said, it wouldn't surprise me if Romney didn't sport a streak of homophobia (like many Republicans), but you can't really use juvenile incidents to prove it. There's a reason that juvenile criminal records are sealed...Kids do dumb shit when they're young. You're making this out to be a much bigger deal than it really is.
So because the kid was gay and Mitt's gaydar was working properly make Mitt not a bully and excusses him and his friends , well it does matter once a bully always a bully and it shows how he feels about others who don't think like himeveryone has the right to freedom only as long as you think and do as he doesthis lets others see his morman values and his views on freedom which is anyone not living in his narrow view has no right to live as they want

Jerseygirl Jen
Old 05-21-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
You're right, GRH ... it should have been over long ago. I'm going to drop out of it, too. TracyCoxx, as I documented, is responsible for extending it beyond my initial legitimate question about the comparison between Hitler and Obama made within the GOP context, broadly defined. It could have been over with a few posts about a relevant topic, but TracyCoxx chose to weave this tale of oppression, of how things were attributed to TracyCoxx that I never so attributed. That TracyCoxx has refused over and again to answer the original question, as I have suggested, is an answer itself. Case closed.
Actually it went on for as long as it did because of your insistence that I answer a question that had nothing to do with the spoof video I posted, and was only as you claim relevant to the thread. So I am still wondering why, if it had nothing to do with the video i posted, why are you insisting on an answer from me? In other words, how did I get tangled up in your subtopic?
Old 05-21-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Actually it went on for as long as it did because of your insistence that I answer a question that had nothing to do with the spoof video I posted, and was only as you claim relevant to the thread. So I am still wondering why, if it had nothing to do with the video i posted, why are you insisting on an answer from me? In other words, how did I get tangled up in your subtopic?
You're just full of shit, aren't you? The reasons for the relevance of my question has been well established. You simply choose to keep pretending it's not relevant so you don't have to answer the question about GOP candidates. Were you an honest, genuine discussant of these issues, aiming for real discourse, you would follow the lead of tslust and how tslust addressed the issue. But you continue to demonstrate that if you are not all troll, the tendency to be troll-like is strong within you.
Old 05-23-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
You're just full of shit, aren't you? The reasons for the relevance of my question has been well established. You simply choose to keep pretending it's not relevant so you don't have to answer the question about GOP candidates. Were you an honest, genuine discussant of these issues, aiming for real discourse, you would follow the lead of tslust and how tslust addressed the issue. But you continue to demonstrate that if you are not all troll, the tendency to be troll-like is strong within you.
Sorry smc, I'm not going to let you get away with this bs. The record is here for all to see:
Quote:
Then TracyCoxx twisted the thread into being about me accusing TracyCoxx of making the comparison, which I never did. All I did was raise a question about the comparison in the context of the GOP -- a question legitimate to the thread.

The record is there for all to see.
You say that I said you're accusing me of making a comparison (between Obama and Hitler). An assumption on my part because it's the only reason I could think of that you'd be pestering me about it. Ok, you're not accusing me of making a comparison. Fine. Like your quote above says, you're raising a question about the comparison in the context of the GOP, which you say is legitimate to the thread. If you said "that video you posted compares Obama to Hitler (which it doesn't) I ask you, Tracy Coxx, do you repudiate all of your ideological cothinkers on so many issues who have made such comparisons?" That I can see, if you erroneously thought the video made the comparison. But it doesn't and you never said it did, so I'm sorry, I am unable to make the connection from what you say is a legitimate thread discussion to my specific posting of that video. And I will treat it as the off-topic (in the context of the video I posted) inflammatory remark (i.e. troll-like remark) that it is. Better luck next time.
Old 05-23-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Sorry smc, I'm not going to let you get away with this bs. The record is here for all to see:
You say that I said you're accusing me of making a comparison (between Obama and Hitler). An assumption on my part because it's the only reason I could think of that you'd be pestering me about it. Ok, you're not accusing me of making a comparison. Fine. Like your quote above says, you're raising a question about the comparison in the context of the GOP, which you say is legitimate to the thread. If you said "that video you posted compares Obama to Hitler (which it doesn't) I ask you, Tracy Coxx, do you repudiate all of your ideological cothinkers on so many issues who have made such comparisons?" That I can see, if you erroneously thought the video made the comparison. But it doesn't and you never said it did, so I'm sorry, I am unable to make the connection from what you say is a legitimate thread discussion to my specific posting of that video. And I will treat it as the off-topic (in the context of the video I posted) inflammatory remark (i.e. troll-like remark) that it is. Better luck next time.
Congratulations on one of your more articulate dodges. I note that still, after all this time, you have not repudiated the comparison made by so many of your ideological cothinkers.

So, here goes. Forget about the video for now.

TracyCoxx, many of those who I believe could be rightly called your ideological cothinkers on a number of issues have compared Obama to Hitler. This has been done in the form of signs at Tea Party rallies and even in statements made public. Throughout the GOP primaries, and since, Republican candidates for the presidency have failed to repudiate these comparisons. I ask you, TracyCoxx, do you repudiate the comparisons between Hitler and Obama?
Old 05-23-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Congratulations on one of your more articulate dodges. I note that still, after all this time, you have not repudiated the comparison made by so many of your ideological cothinkers.

TracyCoxx, many of those who I believe could be rightly called your ideological cothinkers on a number of issues have compared Obama to Hitler. This has been done in the form of signs at Tea Party rallies and even in statements made public. Throughout the GOP primaries, and since, Republican candidates for the presidency have failed to repudiate these comparisons. I ask you, TracyCoxx, do you repudiate the comparisons between Hitler and Obama?
By the way, this is a simple yes-or-no question.
Old 05-25-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:

So are you saying now that you can separate the fact that some people have compared Obama to Hitler from my posting of a simple hitler spoof video?

Are you not now accusing me, as this post implies:
Quote:
In an electoral environment where people have claimed a legitimate place in the political arena while carrying signs of Obama made to look like Adolph Hitler, and even comparing him to Hitler, this kind of thing ... even in jest ... is absolutely disgusting and without merit.

Personally, as someone who counts 64 members of his family lost to the Nazis in death camps, I find this to be reprehensible.
of posting a video that personally attacks you and others who have lost family members and loved ones to this monster? If so, I will answer your question.
Old 05-25-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
So are you saying now that you can separate the fact that some people have compared Obama to Hitler from my posting of a simple hitler spoof video?

Are you not now accusing me, as this post implies:
of posting a video that personally attacks you and others who have lost family members and loved ones to this monster? If so, I will answer your question.
I am tying up loose ends. Your post is yet another dodge. I did not accuse you, as anyone reading the post and the subsequent discussion can see (which includes you). I don't think anything more needs to be said other than to point out, for the final time, that you have been given numerous opportunities to repudiate the comparison made by Tea Party demonstrators between Hitler and Obama, as well as some talk radio hosts -- a comparison that GOP candidates and other leaders have refused to repudiate or simply ignore. No matter what twist or turn the discussion of the original posting of the video takes, by your hand (or, as you would accuse, mine), you have behaved exactly as the GOP leaders: dodge the question, ignore the question, try to move the discussion in another direction ...

But what you haven't done is repudiate the comparison. Period. And at this point, I think everyone can draw her or his own conclusion about what that says about TracyCoxx.
Old 06-04-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

And your latest bans demonstrates once again why it's not worth having a serious discussion with you. You, as always, are free to discuss what you want here. You will do it without me though. There's other far more interesting people here to talk to and I should take advantage of that while they're still around.
Old 06-04-2012
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
And your latest bans demonstrates once again why it's not worth having a serious discussion with you...
You're wrong. smc has banned anyone recently.
Old 06-04-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

He likes to keep his hands clean and have others do it for him. Either way, there are far more interesting people here to talk to and I should take advantage of that while they're still around.
Old 06-04-2012
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
He likes to keep his hands clean and have others do it for him.
He had nothing to do with it and never had anyone do it for him.
Old 06-05-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
ila, you are wasting your time. For TracyCoxx, the truth is never going to get in the way of making a "point." Meanwhile, I am left to wonder why TracyCoxx is allowed to make such a slanderous claim even after it has been refuted

Last edited by smc; 06-05-2012 at 08:16 AM.
Old 06-05-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
He likes to keep his hands clean and have others do it for him.
Quote:
Meanwhile, I am left to wonder why TracyCoxx is allowed to make such a slanderous claim even after it has been refuted
Yeah... Like that
Old 06-05-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Yeah... Like that
Exactly. You made the false claim. Now you double down. Tell the site owner in your next email that I called you a liar for the specific post and your doubling down on the false accusation ... an irrefutable fact. You were told by a moderator that what you posted wasn't true, and you still made the claim.. And you can add that I called your continued refusal to disavow the link made by your co-thinkers between Hitler and Obama, from which your latest crap posts are yet another dodge, an act of political cowardice ... which you have in a quantity that is truly staggering.

Click on "Contact Us" below to lodge your latest whining "I am the victim" PM to the site owner.

Last edited by smc; 06-05-2012 at 10:48 AM.
Old 06-05-2012
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
And your latest bans demonstrates once again why it's not worth having a serious discussion with you. You, as always, are free to discuss what you want here. You will do it without me though. There's other far more interesting people here to talk to and I should take advantage of that while they're still around.
Quote:
You're wrong. smc has banned anyone recently.
Quote:
He likes to keep his hands clean and have others do it for him. Either way, there are far more interesting people here to talk to and I should take advantage of that while they're still around.
Quote:
To clear things up and so there is no ambiguity whatsoever, the site owner and I were the only ones involved in the last bans. No one suggested it, demanded it, or even hinted at it. We did it as forum rules were broken and not for the first time by the affected individuals. Action had to be taken and it was.

Now it is time to put this thread back on the topic for which it was intended.
Old 06-07-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
ila, you are wasting your time. For TracyCoxx, the truth is never going to get in the way of making a "point." Meanwhile, I am left to wonder why TracyCoxx is allowed to make such a slanderous claim even after it has been refuted
Quote:
To clear things up and so there is no ambiguity whatsoever, the site owner and I were the only ones involved in the last bans. No one suggested it, demanded it, or even hinted at it. We did it as forum rules were broken and not for the first time by the affected individuals. Action had to be taken and it was. ...
And TracyCoxx even gets to continue posting despite being an inveterate liar about what I did in my moderator capacity. Go figure ...
Old 07-11-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

It is often brought up in political discourse that those who are most vehemently anti-abortion rights seem to have little interest in ensuring that society cares for the needs of children once they are born. I suggest that Mitt Romney would make a strong exception for this child:
Attached Thumbnails
corporation.jpg  
Old 07-13-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
It is often brought up in political discourse that those who are most vehemently anti-abortion rights seem to have little interest in ensuring that society cares for the needs of children once they are born. I suggest that Mitt Romney would make a strong exception for this child:
Woah... D?j? vu all over again
Old 07-13-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Woah... D?j? vu all over again
So, I forgot that I had posted this a couple of weeks again in a different thread. Whoops.

While I have absolutely no doubt that you, TracyCoxx, have never made any mistake at any time anywhere that is even remotely like mine , one wonders whether you can defend the presumptive GOP candidate on this issue.
Old 07-15-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
one wonders whether you can defend the presumptive GOP candidate on this issue.
not to try and be dense, but what specific issue are you talking about? Yeah I know it's a knock on big evil corporations, but what about it?
Old 07-15-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
not to try and be dense, but what specific issue are you talking about? Yeah I know it's a knock on big evil corporations, but what about it?
It's about corporations being "people," which is obvious even to you ... as are the implications in our political system.
Old 07-15-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
It's about corporations being "people," which is obvious even to you ... as are the implications in our political system.
I think Mitt says it pretty simply:
"Corporations are people my friend... Everything corporations earn ultimately goes to people. Where do you think it goes?"

Those earnings go to people. Then they get taxed on those earnings. If you tax the corporation as well, you're taxing those people twice. As for your cartoon... A woman would be far more likely to give birth to a sole proprietorship don't you think?

In Obama's latest ads he's saying he's for insourcing. Yet his policies say otherwise. What corporation looking at this map would want to do business in the USA?
Old 07-15-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
I think Mitt says it pretty simply:
"Corporations are people my friend... Everything corporations earn ultimately goes to people. Where do you think it goes?"

Those earnings go to people. Then they get taxed on those earnings. If you tax the corporation as well, you're taxing those people twice. As for your cartoon... A woman would be far more likely to give birth to a sole proprietorship don't you think?

In Obama's latest ads he's saying he's for insourcing. Yet his policies say otherwise. What corporation looking at this map would want to do business in the USA?
I didn't expect you to answer the real question about the "implications in our political system" for defining corporations as people (which gives them the rights people enjoy). Thanks for living up to my expectations.
Old 07-16-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
I didn't expect you to answer the real question about the "implications in our political system" for defining corporations as people (which gives them the rights people enjoy). Thanks for living up to my expectations.
Oh, sorry. When you lead your response with "It's about corporations being "people" I thought that was the real question. I was going to thank you for this new rational dialog we've been having the last few days. Let's keep it going rather than devolving into our usual BS. Other than the way the implications to our political system question was downplayed in your response, it didn't occur to me to respond because, other than the sides the left and right have obviously taken I see no other implications. But please fill me in.

I know you wouldn't make the same mistake I made when I didn't answer your other question, so I'll wait for your answer to "What corporation looking at this map would want to do business in the USA?"
Old 07-16-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Oh, sorry. When you lead your response with "It's about corporations being "people" I thought that was the real question. I was going to thank you for this new rational dialog we've been having the last few days. Let's keep it going rather than devolving into our usual BS. Other than the way the implications to our political system question was downplayed in your response, it didn't occur to me to respond because, other than the sides the left and right have obviously taken I see no other implications. But please fill me in.
I'm sorry, too, because I really can't follow what you write in the quote just above. Please clarify. I'm serious; I don't get the next-to-last sentence in the paragraph.

Quote:
I know you wouldn't make the same mistake I made when I didn't answer your other question, so I'll wait for your answer to "What corporation looking at this map would want to do business in the USA?"
You are trying to change the subject, as usual. We can have a discussion about corporate tax rates and other criteria that might be reasonable for corporations to decide where to do business. But answer the question: do you think corporations are people in that they should have the same rights afforded to individuals (such as "free speech" as defined in Citizens United, coupled with the "right" to be completely secretive about who is actually exercising that "right")?