Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 03-09-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

aussiepride is infamous around these partsaussiepride is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
You won't find many Yankees fans in this thread. At best I'm ambivalent about them, but mostly I just don't like them at all. The Blue Jays are the only Toronto team (for any sport) that I do like.
"Hating the Yankees is as American as pizza pie, unwed mothers, and cheating on your income tax." - Mike Royko, Chicago Tribune columnist
Old 03-09-2012
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiepride View Post
"Hating the Yankees is as American as pizza pie, unwed mothers, and cheating on your income tax." - Mike Royko, Chicago Tribune columnist
But I'm not American.
Old 03-10-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

aussiepride is infamous around these partsaussiepride is infamous around these parts

although the missus tried her hardest to convert me to the cubs...
Attached Thumbnails
323232.jpg  
Old 03-11-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

fuzzybad is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiepride View Post
although the missus tried her hardest to convert me to the cubs...
Is that your missus in the pic? She is hot!

Cubs fan here.. I'm cautiously optimistic. I like our back office but have a bunch of unknowns.. Starlin is gonna be a star.
Old 03-12-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzybad View Post
Is that your missus in the pic? She is hot!

Cubs fan here.. I'm cautiously optimistic. I like our back office but have a bunch of unknowns.. Starlin is gonna be a star.
Yep that's her.
Old 03-13-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

transjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzybad View Post

The Cubs already used there luck this year Ron Santo finaly got in to the hall of fame

Philliefan Jen
Old 04-01-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

fuzzybad is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by transjen View Post
The Cubs already used there luck this year Ron Santo finaly got in to the hall of fame
Yes, about time too! I think the Hall of Fame committee was waiting for him to pass before they would induct him. Apparently there was some bad blood from his playing days..

Not expecting too much out of the Cubs this year. I expect to see your team, the Phillies in the playoffs again. Shane Victorino has always impressed me, that guy is a gamer.
Old 04-04-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

transjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud of

The 2012 season starts in one more day and i found this one youtube and i think it's a goodway to get everyone excited about opening day reguardless of which team you are rooting for

http://youtu.be/uLUuxVX4Z10

Philliefan Jen
Old 04-08-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Let's get Don Mattingly in to the Hall of Fame

OK now that Ron Santo got in it's no time to right another injustice and put Don Mattingly in the hall

http://youtu.be/S391mQBjSMA

Yankeesfan Jen
Old 04-08-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
OK now that Ron Santo got in it's no time to right another injustice and put Don Mattingly in the hall

http://youtu.be/S391mQBjSMA

Yankeesfan Jen
My god, Jen, you don't have to identify yourself as a Yankees fan to support Don Mattingly being elected to the Hall of Fame. Please, the force is strong in you ... don't go to the dark side.

I support Mattingly for the Hall of Fame, BTW.
Old 04-08-2012
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

I never thought I would say this in response to one of your posts, Jen, but after reading your signature....

Quote:
Yankeesfan Jen
eeeeewwwwwwwww!!!!! (said with a scrunched up face)

Go back to the Phillies.....please!
Old 04-08-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
My god, Jen, you don't have to identify yourself as a Yankees fan to support Don Mattingly being elected to the Hall of Fame. Please, the force is strong in you ... don't go to the dark side.
smc you do not yet realize the power of the darkside

Yankeesfan Jen

Last edited by smc; 04-09-2012 at 05:40 AM.
Old 04-09-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
smc you do not yet realize the power of the darkside

Yankeesfan Jen
I am a Boston Red Sox fan. No one realizes the power of the dark side better than us.
Old 04-09-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

GREAT MOMENTS IN HYPERBOLE

Baseball fans know that there's a lot of attention on the Boston Red Sox after their epic collapse last September. Thus far this year, they've not fared well, and yesterday's game had two (count 'em, TWO!) blown saves by the Sox. But Dan Shaughnessy, sportswriter for The Boston Globe, may be going just a tad out on a limb when he writes in today's edition:
"The Sox Monday night become the first team in baseball history confronted with a must-win game on April 9."
Gimme a break!
Old 04-09-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
GREAT MOMENTS IN HYPERBOLE

Baseball fans know that there's a lot of attention on the Boston Red Sox after their epic collapse last September. Thus far this year, they've not fared well, and yesterday's game had two (count 'em, TWO!) blown saves by the Sox. But Dan Shaughnessy, sportswriter for The Boston Globe, may be going just a tad out on a limb when he writes in today's edition:
"The Sox Monday night become the first team in baseball history confronted with a must-win game on April 9."
Gimme a break!

Sounds like Boston fans are returning to the doom and gloom outlook they had before 2004
the season is only still in the first week of play all is not lost
my Phillies are 1-2
and my Yankees are 0-3 being swept by Tampa [oh the pain]
but things will get better all is not lost for either team
Yankeesfan Jen
Old 04-09-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Sounds like Boston fans are returning to the doom and gloom outlook they had before 2004
the season is only still in the first week of play all is not lost
my Phillies are 1-2
and my Yankees are 0-3 being swept by Tampa [oh the pain]
but things will get better all is not lost for either team
Yankeesfan Jen
What the hell is this "my Yankees" crap, Jen?

Please, please, please tell us it's nothing more than a provocation in jest!
Old 04-10-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
What the hell is this "my Yankees" crap, Jen?

Please, please, please tell us it's nothing more than a provocation in jest!
It's just time to come out of the closet and admit that i'm a Yankees fan

Yankeesfan Jen
Old 04-14-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Tsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant future

Quote:
It's just time to come out of the closet and admit that i'm a Yankees fan

Yankeesfan Jen
Jen, I have to say no one has ever looked sexier in Yankee pinstripes!
Old 04-14-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsweet View Post
Jen, I have to say no one has ever looked sexier in Yankee pinstripes!
You do realize that's not Jen in her avatar, right? Jen is way more real looking and hence prettier.
Old 04-14-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Tsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant future

Quote:
You do realize that's not Jen in her avatar, right? Jen is way more real looking and hence prettier.
oops my bad ... though it is a sexy pic ... can only imagine how much more prettier a pic of Jen would be (in or out of pinstripes )
Old 04-14-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
oops my bad ... though it is a sexy pic ... can only imagine how much more prettier a pic of Jen would be (in or out of pinstripes )
My absolute hatred for the Yankees (not individual players, and not individual fans, but the organization or "empire") makes it impossible to see past those pinstripes to find the "sexy pic" to which you refer. The fact that Jen has revealed herself as a Yankees fan after all this time is shaking my world to its very core.
Old 04-14-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
My absolute hatred for the Yankees (not individual players, and not individual fans, but the organization or "empire") makes it impossible to see past those pinstripes to find the "sexy pic" to which you refer. The fact that Jen has revealed herself as a Yankees fan after all this time is shaking my world to its very core.
Yeah whether or not Jen is truly a Yankees fan ... you gotta love her for being the beautiful woman that she is and wonderful contributor on this site ... even if she's shaken your world up a bit!
Old 04-21-2012
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
I never thought I would say this in response to one of your posts, Jen, but after reading your signature....

eeeeewwwwwwwww!!!!! (said with a scrunched up face)

Go back to the Phillies.....please!
I could not agree more. The Yankees suck and I will never root for them as a team.

Individual Yankees are another matter. Mariano Rivera and Derek Jeter from the current team, for example. Class acts. And I also agree that Don Mattingly should go to the Hall, but I won't change my baseball allegiances because of it.
Old 04-21-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

discreetfella is on a distinguished road

Born and bred Astros fan here and I don't give a flying fuck about all the fair weather fans in that city, I love em and when they win it's a party and when they lose, meh it's a tough loss.
Old 04-22-2012
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by discreetfella View Post
Born and bred Astros fan here and I don't give a flying fuck about all the fair weather fans in that city, I love em and when they win it's a party and when they lose, meh it's a tough loss.
Unfortunately, all teams seem to have their fair share of fair weather fans.
Old 05-06-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadows View Post

Individual Yankees are another matter. Mariano Rivera and Derek Jeter from the current team, for example. Class acts.
Although by all accounts Derek Jeter is a class act ... I can definitely attest that Mariano Rivera is a tremendous class act! I was very sorry to see that he got hurt this week and wish him a speedy recovery!

I worked with a cancer foundation for a number of years and with many baseball players (primarily from the Yankees, Red Sox, and Mets) helping to raise money for the foundation to help cancer patients. Mariano Rivera was a pleasure to work with ... polite and caring ... he worked tirelessly to help out the foundation. Just a wonderful human being! I know his baseball pitching stats speak volumes for how excellent he is on the field, but off of it he is just as great a person!

Mariano Rivera and former Boston Red Sox Carl Yastrzemski were the best to work with in the years I worked with this cancer foundation. Most were good ... they were GREAT! (Then you had some ... who although they agreed to help out ... couldn't wait for it to be over with like Roger Clemens and David Wells to name a couple).
Old 05-08-2012
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Although by all accounts Derek Jeter is a class act ... I can definitely attest that Mariano Rivera is a tremendous class act! I was very sorry to see that he got hurt this week and wish him a speedy recovery!

I worked with a cancer foundation for a number of years and with many baseball players (primarily from the Yankees, Red Sox, and Mets) helping to raise money for the foundation to help cancer patients. Mariano Rivera was a pleasure to work with ... polite and caring ... he worked tirelessly to help out the foundation. Just a wonderful human being! I know his baseball pitching stats speak volumes for how excellent he is on the field, but off of it he is just as great a person!

Mariano Rivera and former Boston Red Sox Carl Yastrzemski were the best to work with in the years I worked with this cancer foundation. Most were good ... they were GREAT! (Then you had some ... who although they agreed to help out ... couldn't wait for it to be over with like Roger Clemens and David Wells to name a couple).
I agree with you 100% about Rivera. I wouldn't wish that injury on him no matter what team he played for(and what a fluke injury it was!). I'm glad to hear that he'll not be retiring after this(it would be a crappy way to end your career), but I'm not sure what he'll be like after having a year on the sidelines.

And I'm not surprised at all about your comments about Roger Clemens and David Wells. Clemens is a douchebag, and Wells had a poor attitude(I still recall the hissy fit he threw towards Cito Gaston when he pulled Wells out of a game...I think that he's lucky Gaston didn't pop his head off like a cork!)
Old 05-08-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadows View Post
I agree with you 100% about Rivera. I wouldn't wish that injury on him no matter what team he played for(and what a fluke injury it was!). I'm glad to hear that he'll not be retiring after this(it would be a crappy way to end your career), but I'm not sure what he'll be like after having a year on the sidelines.

And I'm not surprised at all about your comments about Roger Clemens and David Wells. Clemens is a douchebag, and Wells had a poor attitude(I still recall the hissy fit he threw towards Cito Gaston when he pulled Wells out of a game...I think that he's lucky Gaston didn't pop his head off like a cork!)
shadows, my friend, calling Clemens a douchebag is really out of line. I know many perfectly genuine douchebags who would reject this comparison out of hand, because it insults them to have someone like Clemens associated with their ilk. I think he is in a class of his own.
Old 05-08-2012
Dark Overlord

Quote:
shadows, my friend, calling Clemens a douchebag is really out of line. I know many perfectly genuine douchebags who would reject this comparison out of hand, because it insults them to have someone like Clemens associated with their ilk. I think he is in a class of his own.
You are absolutely correct. I sincerely apologize to all douchebags out there for associating you with Roger Clemens.
Old 05-08-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default a question for SMC and all of REDSOX nation

With sundays heart breaker has the cries of Bucky Fn Dent been replaced with Chris FN Davis
Yankeesfan Jen
Old 05-09-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

mother fn tampabay
not only should they be kicked out of the NHL but they should be kicked out of MLB and they shouldn't be allowed to vote for president either
Yankee fan Jen
Old 05-10-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
With sundays heart breaker has the cries of Bucky Fn Dent been replaced with Chris FN Davis
Yankeesfan Jen
It's hard to get upset about anything that happens when position players are pitching, no matter which side wins.
Old 05-14-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default this should bring a smile to SMC

found this on youtube and it made me think of SMC

http://youtu.be/eA2mIW32aus
Yankeesfan Jen
Old 05-14-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
found this on youtube and it made me think of SMC

http://youtu.be/eA2mIW32aus
Yankeesfan Jen
Thanks, Jen. Very sweet of you. I was especially pleased to see Dwight Evans included. He's my all-time favorite (and he should be in the Hall of Fame).
Old 05-14-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Thanks, Jen. Very sweet of you. I was especially pleased to see Dwight Evans included. He's my all-time favorite (and he should be in the Hall of Fame).

Your welcome and i agree Dwight Evans should be in the hall
but i'm surpised that Roger Clemens and Mike Greenwell were not mentioned
Yankeesfan Jen
Old 05-14-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Your welcome and i agree Dwight Evans should be in the hall
but i'm surpised that Roger Clemens and Mike Greenwell were not mentioned
Yankeesfan Jen
Someone commented on the Clemens in the Comments section. I didn't even think about Greenwell, but you're right -- that's a strange omission.
Old 05-15-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Someone commented on the Clemens in the Comments section. I didn't even think about Greenwell, but you're right -- that's a strange omission.
I remember in the late 80s watching Yankees play the Red Sox on WPIX and Mike Greenwell was always a tough out and always managed a big hit at a key moment in the game so i guess i remembered him because he was Mike FN Greenwell
I didn't read the comment section but i'm guessin the reason Roger wasn't mentioned was because of his usage of riods and it left a bad taste in the Red Soxs fans mouths as it did everyone elses
Yankeesfan Jen
Old 05-15-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
... I didn't read the comment section but i'm guessin the reason Roger wasn't mentioned was because of his usage of riods and it left a bad taste in the Red Soxs fans mouths as it did everyone elses
Yankeesfan Jen
Yeah, that and the fact that he's an arrogant asswipe.