Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 02-27-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Katie Girl will become famous soon enough
Default False Nails

I just love to wear false nails, as long and bright as possible.
It feels soooo good watching my hand, wearing long pink nails going up and down my rock, hard shaft. Then shooting my cum and letting it dribble down over my cock and hand.

The only problem I have is how do girls manage to do everyday things, such as putting stockings on or fastening shoes, while wearing long nails.

It won't stop me wearing them though, it turns me on so much.

Love
Katie xxxx
Old 02-27-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie Girl View Post
I just love to wear false nails, as long and bright as possible.
It feels soooo good watching my hand, wearing long pink nails going up and down my rock, hard shaft. Then shooting my cum and letting it dribble down over my cock and hand.

The only problem I have is how do girls manage to do everyday things, such as putting stockings on or fastening shoes, while wearing long nails.

It won't stop me wearing them though, it turns me on so much.

Love
Katie xxxx
Damn, girl, do you really think anyone will be able to think past the descriptive part of your post, before the "problem statement"?
Old 02-27-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

merelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these parts

you dont want to tear the stockings
Old 02-27-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Katie Girl will become famous soon enough
Default False Nails

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
Damn, girl, do you really think anyone will be able to think past the descriptive part of your post, before the "problem statement"?
Sorry SMC, I must be getting you all worked up and hard as a rock thinking about my little hand job!
Old 02-27-2010
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

I do love the look of long polished nails on a girl. The sight is unbelievably sexy and when a girl's nail colour is complementary to her lipstick then it's even sexier. Nail art and nail jewellry is just the icing on the cake and makes a girl look so much more desireable. Watching a girl stroke her own cock or her partner's when she has long well made up nails is enticingly erotic.

I'm sorry, Katie, I got lost in my thoughts. What was your question?
Old 02-28-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sorry SMC, I must be getting you all worked up and hard as a rock thinking about my little hand job!
Katie, I think you must have figured out by now that I get rock hard nearly every time I see that you've posted something ... even before I read it! One look at those legs in your avatar, and I'm gone.

I actually started typing this response yesterday, but it has taken me this long to hit all the letter keys with one hand ... because I've been busy.
Old 03-01-2010
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
Get a room, you two! Name:  peeping1.gif
Views: 81
Size:  7.9 KB

Name:  misbehaving1.gif
Views: 79
Size:  343 Bytes
Old 03-01-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadows View Post
That's a great GIF, my friend. Is that you peeking over the couch?
Old 03-01-2010
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
That's a great GIF, my friend. Is that you peeping over the couch?
Well, my name is Tom, after all. Name:  peeping2.gif
Views: 75
Size:  4.0 KB

Glad you liked it.