Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 09-07-2015
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

pauladunbar is infamous around these parts
Default A hot sunny day in the Mall

The day was hot and sunny and I decided to take a stroll in the local Mall and do some grocery shopping.

I wore a new short cotton dress with only a short half slip on underneath. The feeling was very erotic as the warm sunlight touchedmy body through my thin dress.

I became aware that the shortness ofmy dress was causing quite a stirr and some young men began to follow me hoping for an upskirtview as I went up the escalator. At the top of the escalator I deliberately dropped my purse so that as I bent down to pick it up I gave viewers a quick flash of the cheeks of my arse.

I then sat a small table in a coffee shop with my dress hitched up to reveal an expanse of white thighs as I crossed and recrossed my legs.

It was then time for grocery shopping, after which with both hands full of shopping bags I had along walk back to my car. Unfortunately I could feel my penis slowly becoming erect and with both hands full there was little I could do to prevent the resulting tentpole sticking out in front of my dress.

I tried to cover myself with parcels, but the touch made things worse. Fortunately I made it to the car,literally throwing the shopping bags into the boot, but my erection had not gone unnoticed by an elderly lady making her way to another car.

The car trip through Town was not without some drama,as I Failed to realise my dress was up around the top of my thighs and my erection clearly visible from the sidewalk. I arrived home in a very aroused state and went straight to my bedroom where I removed My slip and dress already wet with precum and sought the relief only nature can provide. When I am so aroused and had not had a wank for a week or more, relief can be very quick, but this time I teased myself for a couple of hours and until I lost control in a quick flurry of strokes finally shooting 14 spurts of white hot sticky fluid up and onto my face and chest

I was exhausted, but satisfied and wonder if I had caused any of my admirers in the Mall, either male or female to end the day masturbating, because of what they had seen, or thought they had seen.

Pauladunbar.
Old 09-07-2015
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

bareballs will become famous soon enough
Default very nice story

Thank you for the story I wish I could have been there