Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 03-14-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc
Default Vintage Keliana (with story)

It is with great pleasure and smoldering lust that I present to our members what I hope will be the first in a new series of pictures from the beautiful, sexy, desirable Keliana. I post this with her permission.

Keliana has featured herself on the cover of a vintage magazine. I am imagining myself as a young boy, sneaking the magazine home after buying it at the adult bookstore, totally enraptured by the cover shot. At home, in my room, I hungrily flip through its pages looking for the cover story. And then I find her -- Keliana, sitting on the bed, her cock erect, looking into the camera and beckoning me (in my fantasy) to kneel before her and pleasure her. I do whatever she asks of me, hoping for a sweet, hot reward. She gives me what I crave.

Now it is time to go back to the adult bookstore and find more of Keliana. Please, darling, point me to where I will find more!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg TransexualClimax01AA.jpg (70.9 KB, 260 views)
Old 03-15-2010
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Very nice picture of Keliana. She is a beautiful woman!

I look forward to seeing more pictures of her!
Old 03-15-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadows View Post

Indeed! Beautiful and sexy. Let's hope she graces the covers of more magazines.
Old 03-16-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Ask and ye shall receive.

Continuing my saga of the young boy (me; see post 1), I return to the bookstore and ask for more. The proprietor, sensing my urgency, quickly shows me the new issues of "Delicious Desires," the cover of which is graced by the girl of my dreams on the bed, looking right at me, her left hand seeming to pat the bed by her side as if to say, "Join me." Again, I quickly flip through the pages to find the complete photo spread, nearly ripping the magazine apart in my lust.

to be continued ...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DeliciousDesires02.jpg (167.2 KB, 92 views)

Last edited by smc; 03-16-2010 at 08:59 PM.
Old 03-16-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

the story, continued ...

By now, I have become completely hooked. My mind is consumed with Keliana. I anxiously rush home each day, stopping at the bookstore for more, only to discover that nothing new has arrived. My copies of "Transexual Climax 7" and "Delicious Desires" are beginning to come apart at the bindings, because they have been abused by my manic flipping of the pages and by finding themselves beneath me as I pleasure myself and hump the pillows on my bed, dreaming of Keliana. And then, one day, there is a new magazine at the bookstore. I rush home with my new copy of "TV Confessions," with Keliana and her delicious cock proudly erect on the cover. As I ride the bus home, I am afraid to open the magazine and look at the rest of Keliana's spread, for fear of cumming in my pants.

to be continued ...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg TVConfessions01.jpg (171.7 KB, 167 views)

Old 03-16-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

the story, continued ...

As the bus nears the stop by my home, I realize that standing up will reveal what Keliana has done to me. My cock is as hard as hers on the cover of the magazine. As bus comes to a halt, my face reddens. I stand up and try to hide my raging hardon by covering my crotch with the plain bag that holds "TV Confessions." As I walk to the front door, ready to step off the bus, the magazine falls from the bag, with Keliana's picture facing down and the back cover showing. Fortunately, the back cover is non-descript, with a mundane advertisement. But as a middle-aged woman reaches down to pick it up for me before I can do it myself, she turns the magazine over to hand it to me. She lets out a gasp, and I feel my cock leak in my pants.

I grab the magazine, exit the bus, and run to my house. Cum is leaking in my pants. I run into the house, yell hello to my mom, and rush upstairs to my bedroom. Already, I am hard again. My cock is sticky, but I don't care. I stroke it furiously while I turn through the pages looking for the Keliana story. And there it is: a story with pictures, "Shopping for Heels." Keliana is in a shoe store, and she is attracting the attention of a certain Mr. Polo.

I look at the pictures and read the story of the shoe store again and again, until it is burned into my brain. Then I lie back, rub my cock as if my very survival depends upon it, and shoot a huge load. In my imagination, Keliana tells me to cum all over her red dress, right there in the shoe store.

to be continued ...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ShoppingForHeels.jpg (293.8 KB, 115 views)

Old 03-16-2010
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadows View Post

Yes, Keliana is a beautiful, sexy, desirable woman. Do a search of the site and you will find two more threads dedictated to her as well as other pictures of her in various threads.
Old 03-16-2010
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
Yes, Keliana is a beautiful, sexy, desirable woman. Do a search of the site and you will find two more threads dedictated to her as well as other pictures of her in various threads.
I know about those threads, Ila, but thanks for the tips nonetheless.

I meant more pictures in this thread, and smc has now done so.
Old 03-17-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Fantasex 76 will become famous soon enoughFantasex 76 will become famous soon enough

smc,great Keliana storyI loved that first pic with her wearing that black corset and stockingand I can totally relate having lived in Hollyweird California and making numerous trips to the adult novelty store,having creepy people hit on and catching the bus back home what great memories.
Old 03-17-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

the story, continued ...

It is now after midnight. The house is quiet; it’s what I have been waiting for. My mother and sister are asleep. Inspired by Keliana, I am using my first butt plug.

While waiting for everyone to retire to their rooms, I read and reread the description on the box. Words like “mind-blowing” and “heavenly” are used to describe the orgasms to follow. I can’t wait to “unleash the hidden pleasures of prostate simulation to reach a whole new level of anal masturbation.” I am hard with anticipation, anxious to “bring playtime to unparalleled heights.” Mostly, I want this because Keliana wants it.

I have my new Keliana magazines spread on the bed. In “Anal Sex 51,” there is a set of photos that show Keliana walking down the street, occasionally lifting her skirt to reveal her butt plug. In a few of the photos, she has turned around to reveal her sweet cock. My mouth is hungry for it, and -- with the butt plug deep inside of me -- I begin to stroke myself.

The other magazine lies before me as well. “Stimulation No. 5” has an amazing array of Keliana photos, all taken in various locations in London, where she lives. In addition to the park bench photo on the cover, there is Keliana, cock in hand, posing next to a Beefeater at Buckingham Castle. I wonder how she managed that? Outside Covent Garden, Keliana’s cock is visible through a sheer, elegant gown she is wearing to that night’s opera performance. A reverse shot shows her delectable ass with its plug firmly embedded. In another photo, Keliana is sitting on the Underground, her short skirt hiked up, her erect cock visible and her hand beneath her ass pushing the plug deeper. I wonder what the commuters are thinking.

There are more public pictures. At the Horse Guards Parade, Keliana poses from behind, butt plug deep and cock hanging low for all to see. In the background, the Household Cavalry passes, and I swear I see one rider’s tongue hanging out at the sight of the beautiful Keliana. And then there is my favorite: four photos of Keliana at Speaker’s Corner in Hyde Park, standing on a soapbox, in different poses, completely naked and aroused. When I see these, I reach behind myself, push the butt plug in even deeper, and scream in pleasure as wave after wave of hot cum cascades from my cock.

I hear my sister coming down the hall. I quickly throw the magazines on the floor and kick them under my bed, and scramble beneath the bed covers. The butt plug is still in me. I am naked and sticky with my own jizz. My sister opens the door, and says, “What the fuck?!”

I tell her to go away, but she starts to laugh. “No way, little bro,” she cackles, in a mocking tone. “I know that kind of scream. What are you doing in here? Oh, and by the way, I take it this is yours?”

She shows me “Weekend Sex,” a magazine I had bought along with my very first Keliana magazine. Now I remember. But I was so enthralled with that first one that I completely forgot there were two in the bag. Had I dropped it in the house in my rush to my bedroom?

“So, you like Asian girls, you little pervert?” my sister chuckles. “Wait a minute,” she says, “since when do you know German?”

Another moment passes as my sister looks more closely at the cover. "Holy shit," she shouts, "does that chick have a cock?"

to be continued …
Attached Images
File Type: jpg WeekendSex01.jpg (293.6 KB, 86 views)

Last edited by smc; 03-17-2010 at 12:47 PM.
Old 03-03-2018
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Venice TGirl has a spectacular aura aboutVenice TGirl has a spectacular aura about

So glad this story is still here x