Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-25-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

eliogabalo is infamous around these partseliogabalo is infamous around these partseliogabalo is infamous around these parts
Default Do You Like Shemale Domination ?

I think a shemale-mistress is fabulous for 3 reasons:
1) A ladyboy can fuck you in the ass and in the mouth with a REAL cock ( women must use a strap-on dildo). I ensure you that the difference is really huge ...
2) Ladyboys have a "male" sexuality and enjoy very much the typical "male" fantasies and erotic games
3) Ladyboys are, usually, taller, bigger and stronger than women. So they can dominate you with their physical strenght and their remarkable weight.
I've known ladyboys who, while they fucked me in the ass, pulled my hair with incredible strenght. Some others ordered me to lick their dirty asshole, and were very happy to humiliate me in fun. My Luizinha likes spanking me, because i'm her "bad boy", who deserves a punishment... :D
In fact shemales know perfectly these fantasies, because theyself have the same fantasies ... They are not surprised when you ask them to be beated or dominated: this fact is fully normal for them, and often they like assuming the role of the Queen. So you have a wonderful girl with a wonderful cock who understands your sexual fantasies... and fulfills them with fun !
When i say to Luiza that i'm her bitch and her whore, she enjoys my words and get more and more excited. Her cock becomes huge and she fucks me with joy. But the most beautiful kind of domination is feeling her weight on my body when she fucks me in the ass. I like to be her mattress ...
A soft shemale-domination is for me the most beautiful game you can play.
Women don't understand this: they consider you a pervert.
Do you like shemale domination ?

Last edited by eliogabalo; 09-25-2007 at 11:40 AM.