Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 02-03-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

billyboy is on a distinguished road
Default ladyboy cumming in your ass

just wanted to know what sum of you thought about it. do sum of you like the cum dripping out of your as or just not like it at all.
Old 02-03-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Aunt Kay will become famous soon enoughAunt Kay will become famous soon enough

One morning I got cream pie in the ass. I wear tight jeans and when I got to work, it leaked through my pants and stained my chair. During the day, it dried and when I got home my panties were stuck in my crack. Next time I will wear a dress and sit on towel for most of the day.
Old 02-03-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

I haven't had that experience yet, but I sure do want to. I am looking forward to the first time when a shemale puts her cock in my ass and she gives me a big load of cum. I want it bareback so that I can feel her cum inside me and then as it slowly starts to leak out again. My ass is aching for cock.
Old 02-03-2008
She-cock inspector

tlover has a spectacular aura abouttlover has a spectacular aura about

That sounds good to me.
Id love a big fat shecock up my ass pounding me until she erupted a big hot n creamy spunk praying deep in my ass.
Id like her to pull out just before her last couple of loads erupted and spray the rest over my balls and ass cheeks.
Id get up and the hot cum would be running down my legs and dripping out of my sore ass hole. very nice.
Old 02-03-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlover View Post
That sounds good to me.
Id love a big fat shecock up my ass pounding me until she erupted a big hot n creamy spunk praying deep in my ass.
Id like her to pull out just before her last couple of loads erupted and spray the rest over my balls and ass cheeks.
Id get up and the hot cum would be running down my legs and dripping out of my sore ass hole. very nice.
Your are the master of descriptive phrases. Every time I read one of your posts I think "that's what I wanted to say." Looks like I still have a lot to learn.
Old 02-03-2008
She-cock inspector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
Your are the master of descriptive phrases. Every time I read one of your posts I think "that's what I wanted to say." Looks like I still have a lot to learn.
Ive read a lot of your posts and you seem to say it pretty well to me.
Like reading your post keep it up.
Old 02-03-2008
Admin
Grand Shemale Lover

SSL has disabled reputation

Quote:
Quote:
Ive read a lot of your posts and you seem to say it pretty well to me.
Like reading your post keep it up.
You guys are matchless. I get a hard on every time reading your shemale fantasies, hell i even started collecting them in a separate file on my hard drive for easy access.
Old 02-04-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

gunslinger1985 can only hope to improve

Sure, why not? If you love shemales, it should be an interesting experience.
Old 02-04-2008
Shecock obsessed

If one ladyboy cumming in your ass is good then two must be a whole lot better. I would like to find out.
Old 02-04-2008
She-cock inspector

For me a fat cock tgirl in my ass pulling my swollen cock and one in my mouth at the same time would be great, we could all pump each other until we cum at the same time that would be bliss.
Old 02-04-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

playerspremiere is on a distinguished road

i'm not sure yet if i'd want to bottom period, so i don't know about this.
Old 02-05-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

captaindunsel will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by playerspremiere View Post
i'm not sure yet if i'd want to bottom period, so i don't know about this.
It must be an aquired taste. I let a tgirl attempt that with me once. I got as far as her getting about 1/8 of an inch inside of me before I jumped up and yelled "Hello! Thanks so much for playing our game and have a nice drive home!" Just not for me.

It cost me a relationship with a great tgirl once. We started just dating. Maybe a little foreplay, but no serious contact. After awhile, we agreed to have our night of passion. Great dinner at a beautiful restaurant, dancing and drinks, a nice hotel room... Alas, in bed we found out something we both should have asked the other: We were BOTH tops! It broke my heart because we were crazy about each other. Still, we stayed friends and I ended up dating a friend of hers that went MUCH better.
Old 02-05-2008
Shecock obsessed

I don't know why anyone wouldn't want a ladyboy cumming in his ass. Just the thought of it gives me a big hard on.
Old 02-06-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

morocho has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default Not sure about this one yet

Maybe in the future but for now i dont think i would do iy
Old 02-06-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

captaindunsel will become famous soon enough

Quote:
I don't know why anyone wouldn't want a ladyboy cumming in his ass. Just the thought of it gives me a big hard on.
A t-girl can cum in my mouth anytime, but if anyone is to cum in someone else's ass, well, I'd rather I came in hers.
Old 02-06-2008
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by captaindunsel View Post
A t-girl can cum in my mouth anytime, but if anyone is to cum in someone else's ass, well, I'd rather I came in hers.
I agree with you about a ladyboy cumming in my mouth and me in her ass, but I also want to feel her in me. And I really want her shoot her load of cum into me. If she's good for more than one time in a short period then that is even better.
Old 02-07-2008
Shecock obsessed

I think about having a shecock in me just as often as I think about sucking cock. I want to feel hard shecock sliding in and out of me. My ladyboy would start by bending me over and then stimulating me with her finger touching and pushing against my anus. She would then lube me up and gradually work one then two fingers into me. When she could feel me loosen up a little she would start to tease me by rubbing the head of her cock against my anus. This would get me quite aroused and excited and I would start pushing back against her cock. She would then push her hard cock a little ways into me and withdraw. She would do this a few times until she got the head of her cock all the way into me. As she got the head of her cock into me I would clamp my sphincter muscles tight, but she would stay still and wait for me to relax the pressure. As soon as she felt me relax she would slide her cock in a little more and slightly withdraw. I would again tighten up my muscles and she would wait for me to relax again. We would continue like this until she was all the way in me. She would then start stroking her lovely hard cock in and out me; slowly at first and then building up to more force and speed. I would be loving it and pushing back against her to meet her forward thrusts. After several minutes of this she would completely withdraw from me so that I could turn over onto my back. She would then get in between my legs and again penetrate me with her rock hard cock. I would wrap my legs around behind her to hold her into me. She would continue to stroke in and out of me and in no time I would be spraying a big load of cum onto my belly. She would cum right after that emptying her load deep into me. As her cock softened and slid out I would feel her cum start to dribble out of me. Neither of us would be finished yet so I would turn around and lay on my stomach. She would then spear me for the third time with her love shaft. After a little while she would empty another load of cum into me. By now my asshole would be tender, but her beautiful hot cum dribbling out would soothe the ache away. As I stood up to turn around and kiss her the dribble would turn into a major leak and start to run down my leg, but I wouldn’t care because I love the feel of her sperm anywhere on me.
Wow do I ever need a shecock in me now. I’m aching for the taste and feel of cock. I want lots and lots of shecock.
Old 02-08-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Hankstar3 is on a distinguished road
Default Hmmm...

I have to admit that I've thought about this one from time to time and as of yet I can't commit to a postive answer, but I can safely say that my ultimate decision would be based on the mood and the T-girl. (* possible sample below of one who might presue me to...*)
Old 02-09-2008
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hankstar3 View Post
I have to admit that I've thought about this one from time to time and as of yet I can't commit to a postive answer, but I can safely say that my ultimate decision would be based on the mood and the T-girl. (* possible sample below of one who might presue me to...*)
I have no doubts about this. I am shecock obsessed. I want to feel a nice hard cock in me all the time.
Old 02-09-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

knight has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
For me a fat cock tgirl in my ass pulling my swollen cock and one in my mouth at the same time would be great, we could all pump each other until we cum at the same time that would be bliss.
That sounds good to me.
Old 02-10-2008
Shecock obsessed

Default Shecock Cumming in Your Ass

Could there be anything better than a nice hard cock thrusting in and out of your ass? The feel of a hot cock as it stretches you out and giving you that throbbing satisfying aching pleasure before finally erupting in a knee bending climax. Then the splash of hot cum as it fills you up inside and starts to leak out as your lover pulls her cock out of you leaving you with that satisfied feeling. You feel somewhat empty, but know that she will again give you what you desire most of all; her nice hard cock filling you up again.
I wish I had a nice shecock in me now. I would hold her inside me until I ached so much I couldn't walk.
Old 02-12-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

stephen54 is on a distinguished road

Hi. Last year met a trannie at hotel, no ladyboy but she was a great looker and had the most wonderful bent cock. I couldn't wait to have it up my hole which it was for a long long while and she held back from coming for a long time, the feel of it spurting inside me was wonderful, afterwards we lay kissing and talking and I felt the spunk ooze out of me. she fucked me3 times thatnight each time filling me with her cream. Mmmmmmmmmm got a hard on just telling you guys about it. Me? yes of course I fucked her!
Old 02-12-2008
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephen54 View Post
Hi. Last year met a trannie at hotel, no ladyboy but she was a great looker and had the most wonderful bent cock. I couldn't wait to have it up my hole which it was for a long long while and she held back from coming for a long time, the feel of it spurting inside me was wonderful, afterwards we lay kissing and talking and I felt the spunk ooze out of me. she fucked me3 times thatnight each time filling me with her cream. Mmmmmmmmmm got a hard on just telling you guys about it. Me? yes of course I fucked her!
Wow, I'm envious. How I wish that could happen to me. I long to feel a hard cock in my ass with several loads of cum spurting into me. I then want to feel her cum leaking out of me and run down my legs.
Old 02-14-2008
Shecock obsessed

Anyone want to trade places with him?
Attached Thumbnails
cia_15.jpg   cia_16.jpg  
Old 02-16-2008
translover

Talking

i m sorry but i prefer in my mouth

mmmm thinking a shemale jacking in front of my eyes and coming all in my mouth always makes me hard as a rock
Old 02-16-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

EbonyTSLover can only hope to improve

Sure,why not? I just love the feeling i get when she cums in my ass.
Old 02-21-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

apple123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Anyone want to trade places with him?
man i'd love to trade places with him, thats like my dream come true, and foxy angel has one of the best shemale cocks out there in my opinion. but to answer the question, HELL YES i'd love a shemale to cum inside of me!
Old 02-21-2008
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by apple123 View Post
but to answer the question, HELL YES i'd love a shemale to cum inside of me!
Right on, brother. And if I could get a shemale to cum in me several times it would be even better.
Old 02-21-2008
She-cock inspector

Quote:
Right on, brother. And if I could get a shemale to cum in me several times it would be even better.
That would be great for me too, id love to feel her hot creamy shespunk running out of my ass all over my balls and dribbling down my thighs
Old 02-27-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

ILOVESHEMALECOCK is on a distinguished road

My mistress (lisa) cums in my ass whenever i ask her to. She has a long cock and can reach inside of me really well.
Old 02-27-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

cuminmyass will become famous soon enough

Is there any doubt as to how I feel?
Old 02-27-2008
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILOVESHEMALECOCK View Post
My mistress (lisa) cums in my ass whenever i ask her to. She has a long cock and can reach inside of me really well.
You sure know how to make me envious. I would love to have a tgurl that would cum in my ass. I wouldn't care how long her cock is just so long as she used it on me often.
Old 02-27-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

iamthereddragon is on a distinguished road

I would love to have Gia Darling cum inside my ass.
Old 03-09-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

IndyABCpl is on a distinguished road

Yea, Gia is my favorite!
Old 03-10-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

bicd4u60 is on a distinguished road

Maybe it's me but I'm not taking any TS cock in my ass unless it's protected. Those of you who think you'll never get aids...think twice.
Old 03-11-2008
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by bicd4u60 View Post
Maybe it's me but I'm not taking any TS cock in my ass unless it's protected. Those of you who think you'll never get aids...think twice.
In my fantasy world there is no such thing as STDs so it's bareback all the time. However, in the real world STDs are a big problem so it should always be "put a wrapper on your zapper."
Old 03-13-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

CHRIME has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Ladyboy dont fuck my ass, Ladyboy dont cum in my ass. My ass is a virgin for the whole life.
Old 03-17-2008
translover

Talking

i prefer a ladyboy who cum in my mouth
Old 03-17-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

jessicamichellecd is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to jessicamichellecd

i just recently came out to myself about being a subbie tv but i've wanted to have a ladyboi cum in my ass for a long time. mmmmmmmm it must feel sssoooo good
Old 07-07-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Nielsholgerson will become famous soon enoughNielsholgerson will become famous soon enough

I think it's going to hurt in real life, but I often fantasie about 50 shemales gangbang me, and they all cum in my ass.
Old 07-07-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

twistedone has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I responded to this thread once before and nothing showed up. I hope this isn't going to be a duplicate post. If so, moderator, could you please delete one of the posts for me? Thanks

I would love to have a T-girl to cum or, blow her wad or split a nut, info my ass. Then give me a good hard smack on the ass and do it again.

I would love a load or two in my mouth as well.
Old 07-07-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Htowner has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I dream about meeting the right Tgirl and having her cum in my ass all night long. One pounding after another, with the cum just dripping down my legs. Then pounding her back and doing the same. Waking up in the morning and sucking her cock until it explodes all in my mouth. Damn I am HARD as a rock typing this.
Old 07-07-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

oziy684 is on a distinguished road
Default i love you

i ladyboy i'm looking for a nice looking ladyboy
Old 07-07-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

internationalhardman is on a distinguished road

I thought snowballing was the way ahead... next trip i will change my ways!
Old 07-08-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

lululover is on a distinguished road
Default re

it should be an interesting experience
Old 07-08-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Quote:
Originally Posted by billyboy View Post
just wanted to know what sum of you thought about it. do sum of you like the cum dripping out of your as or just not like it at all.
Inside, outside, all over! Just let it cum, baby! Just empty that sweet lill sack and show me ALL ya LOVE!
Old 07-09-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

dnrgrdnu is on a distinguished road

ive never been with a tgirl but i want to try everything with one
Old 07-09-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

miky is on a distinguished road

have had a couple of ladyboys fuck me in my ass but wearing protection it felt good feeling her stiff cock pushiing in me but my ass is just aching for a ladyboy to fuck me bareback so that i can feel her empty her warm juicy sweet sperm deep inside my arse two ladyboys even better so they can both fill my arse with their warm sticky spunk. after the first one empties her load into me my arse will be streched and slippery and lubricated with warm sticky sperm ready for the second cock to fill my arse up with some more spunk when they have both emptied their load into me i will feel their warm sperm ouzing from my arse and trickling between my legs and my balls while i suck thier cocks clean and scoop up some of the spunk ouzing from my ass so i can swallow it mmmm
yes my arse is just aching for lots of ladyboy cum to satisfy me
Old 07-09-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

SluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of light

I've never had a bare dick up my ass, and never taken a load of cum anywhere except on my tongue, but when I find the right guy and we get married, im going to have him pump me full of hot cum all night long, I fantasise about taking it bareback every night and every morning and having my asshole wet and gooey with cum almost 24/7. When me and my man get home from work, he will nail me right there in the hallway, then he will fuck me over the dinner table, then again in bed when he will fuck me several times, then in the morning, he will nail me before we get up and then again on the breakfast table, so I will take at least 6 loads up my ass each day and I will suck his dick and take as many in my mouth. I will have to make sure my man gets plenty of energy in his diet to keep him going, lol.
Old 07-09-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

iscloset@yahoo.com is on a distinguished road
Default never had it

I never fucked ass bare either but u all make me want to