Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-26-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

eliogabalo is infamous around these partseliogabalo is infamous around these partseliogabalo is infamous around these parts
Exclamation Boys Who Seem Girls And Girls Who Seem Boys

As someone knows, i adore Ambiguity and my ideal partner is an androgynous.
My first love were male women. Whe i was a teen i was crazy about the "male girls". Girls with very short hair, small tits and a strong/athletic body. Girls who resemble boys. My heroine was Grace Jones, the sexiest androgynous i've ever seen.
Then i knew ladyboys and became a great shemale-lover. Ladyboys are a wonderful mix of masculinity and femininity. What's better than a nice girl with a lovely cock between the legs ? For 10 years i put all my love on shemales, and they made my life better.
But in the last months i feel a great resurgence of my old love for male women. When i see a nice girl with very short hair, dressed like a boy, i get too exciteed ! And if she shows physical strenght and a dominant nature, i fall immediately in love ...
O dear ! These masculine girls can't make me happy, because they have not a cock ! They have to use a strap-on dildo, and that's a sad imitation. I want a real cock ... But they're so beautiful ! They are so ambiguous !!
I adore shemales, repute them Goddesses and i'm sure they're the best lovers in the world. But this attraction for male women worries me too much ... I love a ladyboy. But if a male girl courts me, how can i resist ?
Recently i masturbate thinking about Skin, the wonderful androgynous singer who reminds me of my first love, Grace Jones.
Boys who seem girls and girls who seem boys are the 2 side of the Ambiguity. Ladyboys are genetically males, and male girls are genetically females. But both are spiritually androgynous. So androginity is always my obsession. And here is the problem .. Ladyboys are ambiguous, but GIRLS WHO SEEM LADYBOYS are even more ambiguous ! They are super-ambiguous ! Paradoxically, ladyboys are a bit too feminine for me. In the last weeks i daydream about male girls and think: "If only they had a cock !!". But they have not it ...
My perfect partner is a girl who seems a ladyboy ! What a incredible mess !
I'd like talking with another member who loves shemales AND male girls.
Can someone understand me ?