Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 02-18-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSLuva View Post
Where on the same wave length with this discussion tlover, I think she would cause a lot of pain with that weapon of hers but I would willingly sacrifice myself for it
Pain? No, no pain there it would be all pleasure. Of course she might have to take her time to get it all the way in me, but I'm willing to let her try.
Old 02-18-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

TSLuva has a spectacular aura aboutTSLuva has a spectacular aura aboutTSLuva has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
Pain? No, no pain there it would be all pleasure. Of course she might have to take her time to get it all the way in me, but I'm willing to let her try.
I think you would at least have to set aside a whole day for her to loosen you up ila
Old 02-19-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

bigcockshemalelover can only hope to improve

She is really hot, luv her with her red lingerie and stockings.
Old 02-19-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

batheman11 is on a distinguished road

would love to choke on her big cock
Old 02-19-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSLuva View Post
I think you would at least have to set aside a whole day for her to loosen you up ila
For her I would gladly set aside a whole day. After that though she would have to set aside a couple more days because if it took a day to loosen me up I want her for two more days, at least, to enjoy her wonderful big cock.
Old 02-20-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

keenm_line is on a distinguished road
Default Adriana Rodrigues

she is great loe her body,face and sure her cock i wish i could suck it
Old 02-20-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

FKG3333 is on a distinguished road

That pic where she's bending over with her huge fat cock between her legs is unreal. I don't even know what to say about it.....I'm speechless.
Old 02-20-2008
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by FKG3333 View Post
That pic where she's bending over with her huge fat cock between her legs is unreal. I don't even know what to say about it.....I'm speechless.
If I was there I would also be speechless, but that would be because my mouth would be full of her cock.:D I would also be too busy sucking on her cock to be able to talk for a long time.
Old 02-20-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

FKG3333 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
If I was there I would also be speechless, but that would be because my mouth would be full of her cock.:D I would also be too busy sucking on her cock to be able to talk for a long time.
I agree. I would be doing the same. She has one of the nicest, fattest cocks I've ever seen.
Old 02-20-2008
She-cock inspector

tlover has a spectacular aura abouttlover has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by FKG3333 View Post
I agree. I would be doing the same. She has one of the nicest, fattest cocks I've ever seen.

:D:Dyep! shes definitely got one of the best cocks ever and a lovely set of fat balls too, id love to gag on the whole delicious package.
Old 02-20-2008
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlover View Post
:D:Dyep! shes definitely got one of the best cocks ever and a lovely set of fat balls too, id love to gag on the whole delicious package.
Yes I would too. And after I was done gagging she could stretch out my ass for me. I would love to feel her cock in me. I would say that I'm aching for her cock, but after she would be done with me I would be aching after her cock. It would be pleasurable though.
Old 02-20-2008
She-cock inspector

tlover has a spectacular aura abouttlover has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Yes I would too. And after I was done gagging she could stretch out my ass for me. I would love to feel her cock in me. I would say that I'm aching for her cock, but after she would be done with me I would be aching after her cock. It would be pleasurable though.
Me too, i recon i wouldn't be able to sit down for a week afterwards though.:D
Old 03-12-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

roop is on a distinguished road
Default adriana rodriguez

adriana rodriguez
Attached Thumbnails
07.jpg   12.jpg   10.jpg  

Last edited by dauls; 01-14-2012 at 10:57 PM. Reason: merge posts
Old 08-04-2008
GDU

godownunder is a glorious beacon of lightgodownunder is a glorious beacon of lightgodownunder is a glorious beacon of lightgodownunder is a glorious beacon of lightgodownunder is a glorious beacon of light
Default Adriana Rodriques

New babe in my collection
Very erotic lady.........
Enjoy
Attached Thumbnails
Adriana Rodriques AR0006.jpg   Adriana Rodriques AR0007.jpg   Adriana Rodriques AR0008.jpg  

Adriana Rodriques AR0010.jpg   Adriana Rodriques AR0011.jpg   Adriana Rodriques AR0012.jpg  

Adriana Rodriques AR0013.jpg   Adriana Rodriques AR0014.jpg   Adriana Rodriques AR0015.jpg  

Adriana Rodriques AR0016.jpg   Adriana Rodriques AR0017.jpg   Adriana Rodriques AR0018.jpg  

Old 08-04-2008
GDU

godownunder is a glorious beacon of lightgodownunder is a glorious beacon of lightgodownunder is a glorious beacon of lightgodownunder is a glorious beacon of lightgodownunder is a glorious beacon of light

Tell her I'll bite off the excess hair around that marvellous tool...........
Old 08-04-2008
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXguy4ever View Post
She needs to trim/shave that little bush though hehehehe.
She sure does. It would make her look so much sexier. I'd volounteer to do the trimming, but gdu beat me to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by godownunder
Tell her I'll bite off the excess hair around that marvellous tool...........
That would be an interesting way to do it, but sounds kind of painful (for her).
Old 08-04-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

batheman11 is on a distinguished road

geez that thing would stretch my tight ass
Old 08-07-2008
GDU

See...........Told ya I would...............More Adriana from only tgirls
Attached Thumbnails
onlytgirls_com_adriana_rodrigues_3-001.jpg   onlytgirls_com_adriana_rodrigues_3-002.jpg   onlytgirls_com_adriana_rodrigues_3-003.jpg  

onlytgirls_com_adriana_rodrigues_3-004.jpg   onlytgirls_com_adriana_rodrigues_3-005.jpg   onlytgirls_com_adriana_rodrigues_3-006.jpg  

onlytgirls_com_adriana_rodrigues_3-007.jpg   onlytgirls_com_adriana_rodrigues_3-008.jpg   onlytgirls_com_adriana_rodrigues_3-009.jpg  

onlytgirls_com_adriana_rodrigues_3-010.jpg   onlytgirls_com_adriana_rodrigues_3-011.jpg   onlytgirls_com_adriana_rodrigues_3-012.jpg  

onlytgirls_com_adriana_rodrigues_3-013.jpg   onlytgirls_com_adriana_rodrigues_3-014.jpg  
Old 08-07-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

linguslingus is on a distinguished road

lookin' real nice in the lingerie.
Old 08-08-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

rofl33 is on a distinguished road

she finally shaved the bush
Old 08-08-2008
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by rofl33 View Post
she finally shaved the bush
And it looks so much better now.
Old 08-09-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Hottest shemale babe is on a distinguished road
Default More pics of number 1 hottest shemale babe

Hallo everybody is everything alright?

I'm kinda new here so the best thing for me to do right now is to put some new images of Adriana from Ass Toyed Shemales here on the thread. More will come! hope you enjoy!

Click image to open a larger version of wmplayer 2008-08-09 11-33-48-87.jpg. Views: 21.

Click image to open a larger version of wmplayer 2008-08-09 11-33-49-85.jpg. Views: 34.

Click image to open a larger version of wmplayer 2008-08-09 11-33-51-42.jpg. Views: 29.

Cheers!
Old 08-09-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Hottest shemale babe is on a distinguished road
Default For godsake

here are some more:

Click image to open a larger version of asstoyedshemales 7.jpg. Views: 27.

Click image to open a larger version of asstoyedshemales_com_adriana_rodrigues_2-005.jpg. Views: 23.

Click image to open a larger version of asstoyedshemales_com_adriana_rodrigues_2-016.jpg. Views: 28.

Click image to open a larger version of fetch 7.php.jpg. Views: 30.

Click image to open a larger version of onlytgirls.com-adriana_rodrigues_128.jpg. Views: 19.

Click image to open a larger version of shemalerevenge 15.jpg. Views: 18.

These are the last one's for now. Tomorrow I'll upload some more so keep in tough with this nice thread about this very nice hot shemale babe!

Well goodnight everyone and keep on dreaming about these hot shemale babes.

Cheers
Old 08-10-2008
GDU

more Adriana getting the shaft at Shemales Get Fucked
Attached Thumbnails
shemalesgetfucked_com_adriana_rodrigues_1-001.jpg   shemalesgetfucked_com_adriana_rodrigues_1-002.jpg   shemalesgetfucked_com_adriana_rodrigues_1-003.jpg  

shemalesgetfucked_com_adriana_rodrigues_1-004.jpg   shemalesgetfucked_com_adriana_rodrigues_1-005.jpg   shemalesgetfucked_com_adriana_rodrigues_1-006.jpg  

shemalesgetfucked_com_adriana_rodrigues_1-007.jpg   shemalesgetfucked_com_adriana_rodrigues_1-008.jpg   shemalesgetfucked_com_adriana_rodrigues_1-009.jpg  

shemalesgetfucked_com_adriana_rodrigues_1-010.jpg   shemalesgetfucked_com_adriana_rodrigues_1-011.jpg   shemalesgetfucked_com_adriana_rodrigues_1-012.jpg  

shemalesgetfucked_com_adriana_rodrigues_1-013.jpg   shemalesgetfucked_com_adriana_rodrigues_1-014.jpg   shemalesgetfucked_com_adriana_rodrigues_1-016.jpg  

Old 08-10-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

DL_NL will become famous soon enough

Really hot pics! Thanks for sharing.
Old 08-10-2008
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by godownunder View Post
more Adriana getting the shaft at Shemales Get Fucked
The 10th pic, where she is bent over the bed and turning her head to look, is really hot. It's like she's saying "You need a little guidance here to fuck me right."
Old 08-11-2008
GDU

I'd like to help out there ila.........lol
Old 08-11-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

spiderultra is on a distinguished road

that is just a huge cock, WOW !
Old 08-11-2008
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
I'd like to help out there ila.........lol
Thank you. Any help is appreciated.
Old 08-13-2008
GDU

More Adriana
Attached Thumbnails
AR001.jpg   AR002.jpg   AR004.jpg  

AR005.jpg   AR006.jpg   AR007.jpg  

AR008.jpg   AR009.jpg   AR010.jpg  

Old 08-13-2008
GDU

Missed a pic from the previous set.............
Attached Thumbnails
AR003.jpg  
Old 08-13-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

gjs is on a distinguished road

i think im going to move to brazil,ang get some big cock stuffed up my arse,these girl drive me crazy
Old 08-13-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

rmays is on a distinguished road
Default she is my current favorite!

Her cock is amazing.
Old 08-17-2008
GDU

Some more stunning Adriana pics
Attached Thumbnails
PTAdriana11.jpg   PTAdriana12.jpg   PTAdriana13.jpg  

PTAdriana14.jpg   PTAdriana15.jpg   PTAdriana16.jpg  

PTAdriana17.jpg   PTAdriana18.jpg   PTAdriana19.jpg  

PTAdriana110.jpg   PTAdriana111.jpg   PTAdriana112.jpg  

Old 08-17-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

simonne5478 has a spectacular aura aboutsimonne5478 has a spectacular aura aboutsimonne5478 has a spectacular aura about

She Is So Desirable.terrific Face And Huge Rod!!
Attached Thumbnails
adr_rod075.jpg   adr_rod074.jpg   adr_rod078.jpg  

2363225826_cb6a8a0a4c_o.jpg   2363209366_208d19d6fe_o.jpg   1.jpg  

BT_190.jpg   BT_194.jpg   BT_195.jpg  

onlytgirls_com-adriana_rodrigues-005.jpg   onlytgirls_com-adriana_rodrigues-008.jpg   onlytgirls_com-adriana_rodrigues-006.jpg  

Old 08-17-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Sparky111 is on a distinguished road

Very nice huge-cocked babe.
Old 08-17-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

nmlss will become famous soon enough

I'll love to see a movie with Adriana and Mariana Cordoba fucking each other with her giant dicks.
Old 08-17-2008
GDU

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmlss View Post
I'll love to see a movie with Adriana and Mariana Cordoba fucking each other with her giant dicks.
you and me both.........what a sight that would be
Old 08-18-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

imboy is on a distinguished road
Talking

Quote:
New babe in my collection
Very erotic lady.........
Enjoy

i love har dick i love 2 suck it soooooooooo hot
Old 08-19-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

leko is on a distinguished road

a hottie with a really big dong.
Old 08-21-2008
GDU

Adriana.....and friend.....enjoy I know I would
Attached Thumbnails
tranny-dot-com-01.jpg   tranny-dot-com-02.jpg   tranny-dot-com-03.jpg  

tranny-dot-com-04.jpg   tranny-dot-com-05.jpg   tranny-dot-com-06.jpg  

tranny-dot-com-07.jpg   tranny-dot-com-08.jpg   tranny-dot-com-09.jpg  

tranny-dot-com-10.jpg   tranny-dot-com-11.jpg   tranny-dot-com-12.jpg  

tranny-dot-com-13.jpg   tranny-dot-com-14.jpg   tranny-dot-com-15.jpg  

Old 08-21-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

NCMAN is on a distinguished road
Default Jealous

Wow, I wish I was hung like like this beauty!
Old 08-21-2008
GDU

You'll get a fat from this set from ShemalesFromHell...........check out pic 12
i'd like to be a part of that
Attached Thumbnails
content_001.jpg   content_002.jpg   content_003.jpg  

content_004.jpg   content_005.jpg   content_006.jpg  

content_007.jpg   content_008.jpg   content_009.jpg  

content_010.jpg   content_011.jpg   content_012.jpg  

content_013.jpg   content_014.jpg  
Old 08-21-2008
GDU

A lucky S.O.B. gettin his just desert at Shemale Revenge...............
Attached Thumbnails
shemalerevenge_com_adriana_rodrigues_4-001.jpg   shemalerevenge_com_adriana_rodrigues_4-002.jpg   shemalerevenge_com_adriana_rodrigues_4-003.jpg  

shemalerevenge_com_adriana_rodrigues_4-004.jpg   shemalerevenge_com_adriana_rodrigues_4-005.jpg   shemalerevenge_com_adriana_rodrigues_4-008.jpg  

shemalerevenge_com_adriana_rodrigues_4-010.jpg   shemalerevenge_com_adriana_rodrigues_4-011.jpg   shemalerevenge_com_adriana_rodrigues_4-012.jpg  

shemalerevenge_com_adriana_rodrigues_4-013.jpg   shemalerevenge_com_adriana_rodrigues_4-014.jpg   shemalerevenge_com_adriana_rodrigues_4-015.jpg  

Old 08-22-2008
GDU

Some more Adriana from Shemale Club
Attached Thumbnails
7AdrianaRodriquesAR0008.jpg   7AdrianaRodriquesAR0018.jpg   7AdrianaRodriquesAR0027.jpg  

7AdrianaRodriquesAR0033.jpg   7AdrianaRodriquesAR0039.jpg   7AdrianaRodriquesAR0041.jpg  

7AdrianaRodriquesAR0058.jpg   7AdrianaRodriquesAR0064.jpg   7AdrianaRodriquesAR0071.jpg  

7AdrianaRodriquesAR0073.jpg   7AdrianaRodriquesAR0080.jpg   7AdrianaRodriquesAR0088.jpg  

Old 08-28-2008
GDU

Some "duets"...........#1...........Adriana & Amanda from ShemalesFromHell
Attached Thumbnails
Adriana n Amanda01.jpg   Adriana n Amanda02.jpg   Adriana n Amanda03.jpg  

Adriana n Amanda04.jpg   Adriana n Amanda05.jpg   Adriana n Amanda06.jpg  

Adriana n Amanda07.jpg   Adriana n Amanda08.jpg   Adriana n Amanda09.jpg  

Adriana n Amanda10.jpg   Adriana n Amanda11.jpg   Adriana n Amanda12.jpg  

Adriana n Amanda13.jpg   Adriana n Amanda14.jpg   Adriana n Amanda15.jpg  

Old 08-28-2008
GDU

Duets #2............Adriana & Chelsiea from Ass Toyed Shemales
Attached Thumbnails
adriana_and_chelsiea_1-001.jpg   adriana_and_chelsiea_1-002.jpg   adriana_and_chelsiea_1-003.jpg  

adriana_and_chelsiea_1-004.jpg   adriana_and_chelsiea_1-005.jpg   adriana_and_chelsiea_1-006.jpg  

adriana_and_chelsiea_1-007.jpg   adriana_and_chelsiea_1-008.jpg   adriana_and_chelsiea_1-009.jpg  

adriana_and_chelsiea_1-010.jpg   adriana_and_chelsiea_1-011.jpg   adriana_and_chelsiea_1-012.jpg  

adriana_and_chelsiea_1-013.jpg   adriana_and_chelsiea_1-014.jpg   adriana_and_chelsiea_1-015.jpg  

Old 08-28-2008
GDU

Duets #3......Adriana & Thiago from Brazilian Transsexuals
Attached Thumbnails
adriana_n_thiago01.jpg   adriana_n_thiago02.jpg   adriana_n_thiago03.jpg  

adriana_n_thiago04.jpg   adriana_n_thiago05.jpg   adriana_n_thiago06.jpg  

adriana_n_thiago07.jpg   adriana_n_thiago08.jpg   adriana_n_thiago09.jpg  

adriana_n_thiago10.jpg   adriana_n_thiago11.jpg   adriana_n_thiago12.jpg  

adriana_n_thiago13.jpg   adriana_n_thiago14.jpg  
Old 08-28-2008
GDU

Adriana in Red at Shemale Club...........
Attached Thumbnails
AdrianaRed01.jpg   AdrianaRed02.jpg   AdrianaRed03.jpg  

AdrianaRed04.jpg   AdrianaRed05.jpg   AdrianaRed06.jpg  

AdrianaRed07.jpg   AdrianaRed08.jpg   AdrianaRed09.jpg  

AdrianaRed10.jpg   AdrianaRed11.jpg   AdrianaRed12.jpg  

Old 08-30-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Steelmanxyz is on a distinguished road

If ever there was a girl to grab a hold of, Adriana is her. Sultry, well proportioned and hung.