Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 04-02-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

curious1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reslemock View Post
I think T-girl that would make all my friends ask me about her, and drive then green of envy would be Juliana Nogueria. She is extremely hot. I wish I could talk in Portuguese.
I hear you buddy. Juliana all the way!
Old 04-16-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

jamielily73 will become famous soon enough

Love that fantasy!!! so hott!
Old 04-17-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

vis274 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to vis274
Default The fantastic bride

To me so is the wedding night perfect. The bride more beautiful is the bride with a big hard cock!
Attached Thumbnails
I love the bride with the dick!1.jpg   I love the bride with the dick!2.jpg   I love the bride with the dick!3.jpg  

Old 09-04-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

tw421 is on a distinguished road

pamela araujo with a circumsized penis and the voice and attitude of mckayla payne
Old 09-05-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

justinp is on a distinguished road

Mickelly Miranda is the Tgirl of my dreams. I do actually speak a little Portuguese that could be improved quick smart with the right teacher!
Old 09-07-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

JackLovesTSs is on a distinguished road
Default Patricia Araujo

There's a few that could easily pass as female to most of us horny guys, the hard part is having them pass around other women, they seem to be able to sniff out any trickery.

But I'd pick as the most convincing Patricia Araujo. I love Vaniity, not sure if it's cosmetic surgery that's f'd her up a bit or just all the coke dissolving her nose and other drugs she's battled with a la Heather Thomas.

A few post op girls would've been awesome BEFORE they changed like Karol Bonkar and the amazing NY and internet model Naiomi Cruz and her friend Jessica Jourdan.

As for asians, almost any girl that works at Miss Tiffany's cabaret could easily do the job.

But I'll take this one step farther and pick a BOY that just dresses up and looks sexier than most females. First time I saw him perform I thought he looked like Shania Twain. I think it's harder to find a true female impersonator that could pass, and this drag artist, star from Chili is the best I've seen. Under the wig, glued on silicon breasts and marvelous tape job is 100% boy. The fantastic Arianda Sodi....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXraU9505IA

I'd do her/him any way, any place, any time. LOVE Arianda!!!!!
Old 09-07-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Jayshawn! can only hope to improve

id have to say Nicolly Navarro she's so beautiful definitely my fav tgirl
Attached Thumbnails
megacocktranny-nicolly_navarro_2-016.jpg   megacocktranny-nicolly_navarro_2-013.jpg   megacocktranny-nicolly_navarro_2-002.jpg  

Old 09-07-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbyPants View Post
I'd go with Nat (Maya), who is in my avatar.
Me too
Old 09-08-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Slavetoebony is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardReyes12@yahoo.com View Post
I would chose Giselle
She is hot! I love her lovely full lips. Wouldn't mind a hot kissing session before starting on her cock.
Old 09-08-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Slavetoebony is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by threnn00 View Post
OK, this might be a little trite, but dammit I just HAVE to go with Areeya on this. I think she is sexuality incarnate, so she has to be my choice for the PERFECT shemale girlfriend. I know if I walked into a room with her on my arm, every man in the room (and many of the ladies) would be breathless...

Attachment 123190
......and I bet they would never guess that you (or at least I would!) will later end up kissing and sucking that perfect cock......
Old 10-10-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Zymurnaut is a name known to allZymurnaut is a name known to allZymurnaut is a name known to allZymurnaut is a name known to allZymurnaut is a name known to allZymurnaut is a name known to all

Ever since I first saw her, Hazel Tucker's been my ideal of the perfect shemale gf.
Old 10-11-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

mysteryorchid is on a distinguished road

Alannah Starr for me !!!
Attached Thumbnails
allanahstar1.jpg  
Old 10-11-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

malc is on a distinguished road

For me is Amy Daly the Perfect Shemale

Nice smile, gorgeous body and wonderful charisma

Attached Thumbnails
31.jpg  
Old 10-12-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

LADYBOYSLAVE is on a distinguished road
Cool dream wife

my dream tg womans
Attached Thumbnails
02.jpg   004.jpg   013.jpg  

Old 10-12-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

SJTCurious is on a distinguished road

Here's mine:
Attached Thumbnails
a001.jpg   a011.jpg   a015.jpg  

Old 10-18-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Rolf1974 is on a distinguished road
Default She is great

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustang1 View Post
This is my favorite, and my fave pic. Imagine coming home after a hard day at the office to be greeted by this scene!! Hey, let me dream!!
Who does not love Sonya? but I wonder where she is, have not seen her in Phuket for a 4-5 months

Last edited by Rolf1974; 10-18-2010 at 11:57 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 10-18-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Rolf1974 is on a distinguished road
Default More Sonya

Phuket 2010
Attached Thumbnails
Sonja 4.jpg   sonja2.jpg   Sonja 5.jpg  

Old 10-18-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

lbnoob is on a distinguished road

I'll take Mami from Japan. She's simply too cute.
Old 10-22-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

randolph is an unknown quantity at this point

Here's a nice young sweety.
Attached Thumbnails
cute.jpg   cute2.jpg  
Old 10-28-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

emikohot is on a distinguished road

Perfect wife/GF
I think she got married already. (for me)
but she is perfect.
Candy Schwarz
UUUUUU.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001281846808
Attached Thumbnails
Candy.jpg  
Old 10-28-2010
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

The perfect girlfriend is my girlfriend. She's beautiful, intelligent, witty, loving, lovable, charming, and perfect in every way.
Old 01-11-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

katieayanami will become famous soon enoughkatieayanami will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlover View Post
Another of my many silly fantasises is to date a beautiful shemale who everyone thinks is a stunning female.
I take her down to my local pub for the first time an introduce her to all of my friends.
They are all green with envy, she's beautiful, very sexy, very feminine and really sweet and nice to everyone.
She goes to the ladies room, my friends are demanding to know all about her, how did i meet? why is that stunner with me? whats she like in bed,? thay are all madly in love at first site and tormented with venomous envy at my beautiful perfect girlfriend.
Little do thay know my lovey girl has got a gorgeous cock bigger than theirs in her skimpy little knickers.
A cock i suck every night, a cock that pounds my ass into bliss.

Suppose you had the chance to date any shemale in the world, but you had to pass her off as a "normal" girl to your friends down the pub/bar.
Who Would fit the bill?
Who do you think would fool all of your friends into thinking she was a real female.
And post picture of her if you can.

I reckon the old Vanity before she went mad with the plastic surgery would be the ideal girl, she looked so beautiful and acts so feminine and comes across as a lovely girl, and incredibly sexy too.

Vanity the perfect shemale girlfriend.
I have left a few BF because they were not mature enough to handle a girl like me. I started dating older men who can handle their shit
Old 01-11-2011
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Although I disagree with the wording in the OP, I have to say that the perfect girlfriend would be the one who could fall in love with me regardless of my flaws.
Old 01-11-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Trogdor is infamous around these partsTrogdor is infamous around these partsTrogdor is infamous around these partsTrogdor is infamous around these partsTrogdor is infamous around these parts
Send a message via MSN to Trogdor Send a message via Yahoo to Trogdor
Someone cute, active, takes care of herself, can have great conversation about not so typical things (paranormal, etc), shares same hobbies and life style, and a demon in the sack.

And she would HATE bad boyz.

Some of the well known examples would be Bailey, Bee, Saigon, Kalina, Jesse, etc. The cutie in England I hope to bring over here would fit in the list as well.

And like someone said, a very, very, very, very femme boy would work, also.

I've yet to find/meet any of those types where I live, alas, the hunt continues.
Old 01-14-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Thor1989 is on a distinguished road

The perfect shemale gf for me is Mint,because she simply is my dream girl.
She's perfect all the way!
Old 01-15-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Katie Girl will become famous soon enough

I still think Vanity would look great on my arm, and on the end of my cock too!!!!
Old 01-15-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie Girl View Post
I still think Vanity would look great on my arm, and on the end of my cock too!!!!
I don't think I look particularly great, but I'd love to see MYSELF on the end of Vaniity's cock!
Old 01-06-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

troyluvstgirls is on a distinguished road

For me, I dated an amazing shemale for 4 years. I was in the right place at the right time!!! I met Liz while working as a designer in an electronics firm. She representative a sales company. She was basically the all-american, blonde girl next door. Very pretty, and never wore much makeup. I never even suspected she was a TS and over about 2 years we just became very good friends with a lot of flirting. Didn't go any further as she told me she was seeing someone. . It was not until a girl I was dating (jennifer) at my company found out about how much I like Tgirls. That really turned her on. She showed me a pic of a "friend" of hers with sunglasses on and THE MOST BEAUTIFUL, hung cock I had ever seen and asked if I would like to meet her. After I picked my jaw up off the floor, and wiped the drool from my face, I said, of course!!!!!!

Jennifer set up a dinner at her apartment for my birthday. Liz, who I was calling Elizabeth showed up to wish me a happy birthday. I had no idea she lived in the next building over. The first thing I noticed was that she had some really sexy makeup on, and had had her breasts enlarged. She was quite flat up to this point. Never occurred to me that she had been "out of town" for about a month!! She looked unbelievably sexy!!! But I still did not put 2 and 2 together until she started to ask me about why I loved Tgirls so much. She said she did too. Then I noticed this little rose tattoo on her left breast, that I had seen in the pic Jennifer showed me. I'd never even seen cleavage before on her, but this was a dead give away. I remember feeling like I was going to have a heart attack. She looked so amazing AND I now knew that she also had an unbelievable cock! I don;t think she knew I knew and she asked me what I would do to her if she was a TS. I said "why don't I show you instead of telling you." I kissed her and then knelt down in front of her and reached up under her skirt, raised it up and slid my hand under her panties and felt the most amazing cock. I slid it out, looked up at her and started to slide the head into my mouth. The look on her face and the gasp she made was perfect. I ended up sucking right there until she cam in my mouth.

So many more stories to tell as we dated for 4 years and she was every bit as adventurous as I am. She also had 2 TS girlfrineds.

More later!!
Old 01-16-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Pilcrow is on a distinguished road

Her name is Nadia. I found her here. Perfect face, perfect figure and, a perfect cock. Can anyone tell me more?
Attached Thumbnails
Nadia.jpg  

Last edited by Pilcrow; 01-16-2012 at 04:49 PM.
Old 02-10-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

A_Guy is on a distinguished road
Default Duuuude

Quote:
Originally Posted by troyluvstgirls View Post
I kissed her and then knelt down in front of her and reached up under her skirt, raised it up and slid my hand under her panties and felt the most amazing cock. I slid it out, looked up at her and started to slide the head into my mouth. The look on her face and the gasp she made was perfect. I ended up sucking right there until she cam in my mouth.

So many more stories to tell ...More later!!
Don't fucking stop there, you have **GOT** to tell us more. I was just starting to rub myself when you ended the story. Also, don't be stingy with the details, Pics would be nice, too. ha ha

Cheers
Old 02-11-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

aussiepride is infamous around these partsaussiepride is infamous around these parts

In my experience with my gf, girls couldn't tell, but some men could.
We even went to a ts bar in thailand and the dancers and the gg bar staff could not tell.
Before I started dating ts, I could not spot one in the street and now I can spot them. Maybe I can see "features" or behaviors that I can see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackLovesTSs View Post
There's a few that could easily pass as female to most of us horny guys, the hard part is having them pass around other women, they seem to be able to sniff out any trickery.

But I'd pick as the most convincing Patricia Araujo. I love Vaniity, not sure if it's cosmetic surgery that's f'd her up a bit or just all the coke dissolving her nose and other drugs she's battled with a la Heather Thomas.

A few post op girls would've been awesome BEFORE they changed like Karol Bonkar and the amazing NY and internet model Naiomi Cruz and her friend Jessica Jourdan.

As for asians, almost any girl that works at Miss Tiffany's cabaret could easily do the job.

But I'll take this one step farther and pick a BOY that just dresses up and looks sexier than most females. First time I saw him perform I thought he looked like Shania Twain. I think it's harder to find a true female impersonator that could pass, and this drag artist, star from Chili is the best I've seen. Under the wig, glued on silicon breasts and marvelous tape job is 100% boy. The fantastic Arianda Sodi....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXraU9505IA

I'd do her/him any way, any place, any time. LOVE Arianda!!!!!
Old 02-11-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

postopadmirer has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default My 1st vote goes to Amy as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
My perfect shemale girlfriend would be Amy. She exudes femininity and I'm absolutely positive that no one seeing her for the first time would ever know that she's not a GG. I offer these pictures from Ladyboy Gold as proof.

Hands down she is one of the most stunning ladies ever.

The thing you can't tell from pictures is what there personality is like.
For that I would like a girl who is fun but able to speak her mind.
Not a wall flower.
Old 02-11-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

postopadmirer has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default 2nd vote goes to the Girl in your Avatar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedderZNZ View Post
Lately, it's Olga, absolutely!!!
Attachment 27255
RedderZNZ,
I think my second vote would go to the Girl in your avatar. OMG is she pretty.
Old 02-16-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

troyluvstgirls is on a distinguished road

Hey there,
Sorry didn't even notice that anyone had replied. I will definitely tell more as she was an absolute angel and gave me the time of my life for 4 years.
Troy