Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 04-01-2010
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
Excellent point, and how very observant. I'm sure the jeans were the center of your attention.
But of course.
Old 04-01-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

A girl in a jean skirt, whose name I don't know. (from Hung Like a Whore)

Now ila, whatever you do, keep your eyes on the jeans, and nothing else. Just imagine your new career working at the Gap.
Attached Thumbnails
jeans-hlaw05.jpg   jeans-hlaw06.jpg   jeans-hlaw07.jpg  

Old 04-01-2010
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Now ila, whatever you do, keep your eyes on the jeans, and nothing else. Just imagine your new career working at the Gap.
A job that I'd gladly do for free provided that all my customers were like her.
Old 04-01-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
A job that I'd gladly do for free provided that all my customers were like her.
I bet you would.

Here's another customer for you: Emilse, from Tranny Sex Nation. She made a mess in her jeans and is waiting for another pair.

Come to think of it, the job's taken.
Attached Thumbnails
jeans-emilse-pics05.jpg   jeans-emilse-pics07.jpg   jeans-emilse-pics15.jpg  

Old 04-01-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

schiff will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to schiff

Quote:
I bet you would.

Here's another customer for you: Emilse, from Tranny Sex Nation. She made a mess in her jeans and is waiting for another pair.

Come to think of it, the job's taken.
smc is on a roll... all very quality pics mon
Old 04-01-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by schiff View Post
smc is on a roll... all very quality pics mon
Why, thank you, schiff!

Speaking of being on "a roll," how would like a "roll in the hay" with Joyce Potirra (from Only Tgirls)? It might be an excellent way to get those jeans off of her and have at her tasty looking cock!
Attached Thumbnails
jeans-only-tgirls-joyce-potirra-picture-004.jpg   jeans-only-tgirls-joyce-potirra-picture-006.jpg   jeans-only-tgirls-joyce-potirra-picture-015.jpg  

Old 04-02-2010
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
They must have gotten smaller. They disappeared altogether.
I am currently holding them in my hands.

Now they are on the ground.
Old 04-02-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadows View Post
I am currently holding them in my hands.

Now they are on the ground.
Well, shadows, Amy Singapore doesn't need your help with her jeans. I have everything firmly in hand. (from Ladyboy-69)
Attached Thumbnails
jeans-amy-singapore-lb69-007.jpg   jeans-amy-singapore-lb69-012.jpg   jeans-amy-singapore-lb69-015.jpg  

Old 04-02-2010
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
....I have everything firmly in hand. (from Ladyboy-69)
I would say that she has everything firmly in hand (her right hand that is).
Old 04-02-2010

dauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond repute
Default Mica @shemaleyum / @shemalenova

Quote:
A girl in a jean skirt, whose name I don't know. (from Hung Like a Whore)
That's Ayelen.

In the first picture Ayelen is joined by Mikella, aka Mica. Followed by more pictures of Mica.
Attached Thumbnails
hot-tranny-girls-7.jpg   mica ~ 018956.jpg   01.jpg  

02.jpg   10.jpg   mica8001.jpg  

mica8012.jpg   mica8015.jpg   mica - 04402.jpg  

mica - 04403.jpg   mica - 04404.jpg  
Old 04-02-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by dauls View Post
That's Ayelen.

In the first picture Ayelen is joined by Mikella, aka Mica. Followed by more pictures of Mica.
It's "Tgirls in jeans poker night" on the forum. I'll see your Mica and raise you a trio of Hazel Tuckers.
Attached Thumbnails
jeans-hazeltucker05.jpg   jeans-hazeltucker09.jpg   jeans-hazeltucker14.jpg  

Old 04-02-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
It's "Tgirls in jeans poker night" on the forum. I'll see your Mica and raise you a trio of Hazel Tuckers.
I'll call
http://www.tranzmania.com/directory_...php?id=1696354
Attached Thumbnails
011.jpg   018.jpg   050.jpg  

Old 04-03-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
I'll call
I think, with Nicosia here, we've played to a draw ... at least for now.
Attached Thumbnails
nicosia-pics02.jpg   nicosia-pics03.jpg   nicosia-pics15.jpg  

Old 04-03-2010

dauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up

A full-house of Bianca Freire 3@braziliantranssexuals.com over 2@hustler
Attached Thumbnails
bianca-freire~007301.jpg   bianca-freire~007303.jpg   bianca-freire~007305.jpg  

big_04.jpg   big_06.jpg  
Old 04-03-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

sammivalentine is a jewel in the roughsammivalentine is a jewel in the roughsammivalentine is a jewel in the rough

i love skinny jeans !:-))
Attached Thumbnails
sammivalentinejeans1.jpg   sammivalentinejeans2.jpg   sammivalentinejeans3.jpg  

Old 04-04-2010
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammivalentine View Post
i love skinny jeans !:-))
Perfection as usual, Sammi. I particularly like the picture on the right.
Old 04-04-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

sammivalentine is a jewel in the roughsammivalentine is a jewel in the roughsammivalentine is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadows View Post
Perfection as usual, Sammi. I particularly like the picture on the right.
ty hun...xx .. for you ! .... ;-)
Attached Thumbnails
sammivalentinejeans4.jpg  
Old 04-04-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Need some help getting those down, Sammi? I'd be happy to lend a hand (I only have one available).
heheh yes please I need a hand they seem to be caught on something.......
Old 04-04-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

nosh it.. !!

Attached Thumbnails
sammivalentinejeans5.jpg  

Last edited by dauls; 03-17-2013 at 12:20 AM.
Old 04-04-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

netbum is just really nicenetbum is just really nicenetbum is just really nicenetbum is just really nicenetbum is just really nice

An unknown ladyboy in jeans
Attached Thumbnails
03.jpg   04.jpg   09.jpg  

Old 04-05-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by netbum View Post
An unknown ladyboy in jeans
I absolutely love her red panties and cute little butt.

Is there a link to this set? And where is this from, www.ladyboy-ladyboy.com?
Old 04-06-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I'm posting jeans pics again so we can see how hot Sammi looks in comparison.

Jen here has a beautiful cock in those jeans.
Attached Thumbnails
jeans-jen-05.jpg   jeans-jen-07.jpg   jeans-jen-08.jpg  

Old 04-08-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Hot damn!! Ana is sexy in and out of her jeans shorts. (from Shemale Yum)
Attached Thumbnails
jeans-anaCgom1018.jpg   jeans-anaCgom1034.jpg   jeans-anaCgom1042.jpg  

Old 04-15-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

This is Mint Cascade, who in this set goes by Minty. She has long been one of my favorite girls. (from Ladyboy 69)
Attached Thumbnails
jeans-minty007.jpg   jeans-minty010.jpg   jeans-minty013.jpg  

Old 04-20-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

This is the lovely Fai, from Shemale Asia. I've included the third pic to show what delights she has when her jeans are completely off.
Attached Thumbnails
jeans-fai004.jpg   jeans-fai007.jpg   jeans-fai013.jpg  

Old 04-21-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Labely, from Tranny Surprise: jeans on, jeans coming down, jeans gone.
Attached Thumbnails
jeans-labely3.jpg   jeans-labely5.jpg   jeans-labely10.jpg  

Old 04-23-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

bondageboy02 will become famous soon enoughbondageboy02 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
This is Mint Cascade, who in this set goes by Minty. She has long been one of my favorite girls. (from Ladyboy 69)
I can't believe I haven't seen her before, the look in her eyes in that first picture....
Old 04-27-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Xanelle has a sweet smile, a nice pair of jeans, and everything one could hope for when she takes it all off. (from Ladyboy-Ladyboy)
Attached Thumbnails
jeans-xanelle-06.jpg   jeans-xanelle-11.jpg   jeans-xanelle-15.jpg  

Old 04-27-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

caldo2806 can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammivalentine View Post
nosh it.. !!

wow you are really hot and you cock is amazing wouldnt mind blowing that and suck your sexy tits
Old 04-27-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

jfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud of

wawa and paula from ladyboypussy
Attached Thumbnails
PW01_123_1056lo.jpg   PW14_123_1010lo.jpg   PW16_123_841lo.jpg  

Old 04-27-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

jimmy77 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
what a nice body
Old 05-03-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

manhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to behold

Laisa Lins fucking in jeans
Attached Thumbnails
laisa-lins03.jpg   laisa-lins02.jpg   laisa-lins05.jpg  

Old 05-03-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

RazorGV has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via MSN to RazorGV

Oh i like the pictures from the very first post. The turned me on
Old 05-03-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

jfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud of

areeya, 3 pics from bath jerk series, areeyasworld
Attached Thumbnails
bathjerk1002.jpg   bathjerk1010.jpg   bathjerk013.jpg  

Old 05-03-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

and mint, from phone sex series, longmint
Attached Thumbnails
051.jpg   054.jpg   073.jpg  

Old 05-09-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

The incredibly sexy Domino has done a photo shoot for Shemale Strokers. She starts out in jeans -- hot pants jeans, to be precise. Here are two of the shots in jeans, and one to show what those jeans are hiding.
Attached Thumbnails
domino05.jpg   domino06.jpg   domino10.jpg  

Old 05-10-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default ming

pics from a asiants set
Attached Thumbnails
img_0267_std.jpg   img_0319_std.jpg   img_0329_std.jpg  

Old 05-12-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Gorgeous, sexy Hazel Tucker, in a photoset where she "works the street."
Attached Thumbnails
jeans_hazel02.jpg   jeans_hazel05.jpg  
Old 05-12-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

violet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to all
Default More Bluejean Girls

Theres just something sexy about bluejeans!!

Models: Ana (2), Bee, Duda, Emilse and June
Attached Thumbnails
Ana%20313.jpg   Ana%20315.jpg   bee armitage2.jpg  

Duda bluejeans 01.JPG   Emilse 1.JPG   june01.jpg  

Old 05-13-2010
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Gorgeous, sexy Hazel Tucker, in a photoset where she "works the street."
While all of the clothing that Hazel is wearing looks great on her, I find the boots and stockings that she is wearing to be particularly sexy!
Old 05-13-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default ming

wearing a jean skirt
Attached Thumbnails
012.jpg   025.jpg   033.jpg  

Old 05-13-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

hardgainer is on a distinguished road

that's was always part of my fantasy,nice feminine ladyboy with small tits and nice ass in the jeans mmmm
Old 05-14-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

An extremely sexy girl in jeans from Ladyboy Gold.
Attached Thumbnails
jeans_lbgold02.jpg   jeans_lbgold05.jpg   jeans_lbgold08.jpg  

Old 05-14-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

the beautiful wawa
Attached Thumbnails
jean01.jpg   jean02.jpg   jean03.jpg  

Old 05-14-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

ts_addict will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfk92110 View Post
the beautiful wawa

I love her. Pity for us she had the operation.
Old 05-14-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by ts_addict View Post

I love her. Pity for us she had the operation.
Love, in my opinion, would be expressed through celebrating that Wawa has finally become the Wawa she has always been.
Old 05-14-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

cyrthulem is on a distinguished road

Sammivalentine you are sexy. I like transsexuals in tight jean skirts
Old 05-15-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

sunny, a ladyboy ladyboy set
Attached Thumbnails
Sunnyd1009.jpg   Sunnyd1012.jpg   Sunnyd1018.jpg  

Old 05-18-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Are curves like those on Erikka actually legal? (from Tranny Surprise)
Attached Thumbnails
jeans_Erikka-Feel_me-TrannySurprise-03.jpg   jeans_Erikka-Feel_me-TrannySurprise-03a.jpg  
Old 05-20-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I would love to get into those jeans shorts Raquel Rodrigues is wearing. I also like what she already has inside of them. (from Brazilian Transsexuals)
Attached Thumbnails
jeans_raquel-rodrigues_02.jpg   jeans_raquel-rodrigues_03.jpg   jeans_raquel-rodrigues_15.jpg