Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 03-25-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock
Default A real woman sports a massive hard-on...

Hmmm, I'm in my writing mood tonight... sorry! Well, it's a holiday tomorrow here so why not...?

I would like to return to a matter that we have discussed before but quite some time ago here.

To me a penis is a symbol of female sexuality! Also masculine, ofcourse, it just depends on to whom the penis is attached. If it sits on a girl then it's feminine.

When I have my little girl lying there in the candle light, SO ready, SO sweet, SO beautiful, and SO hard then that truly is the epitome of sheer, genuine, unbeatable feminine beauty and sexuality! Her erect penis is as much a she as the rest of her.

I don't say this to "prove" that I'm not gay or stuff like that. No, i say this because that's how I honest to God feel!

I think that my x, Fey, once put it pretty precisely when she said something like: "to be a succesful trans you must accept your masculine attributes...". Well, that's her point of view and some would disagree (the post-ops, for sure), but I believe it holds a grain of wisdom. Namely that the aspects we normally consider masculine can as easily change gender as the trans-woman can herself.

Am I making any sense?

H
Old 03-25-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Let me elaborate...

Certainly a full beard, insanely hairy legs, drinking tons of Buds, sweat stench and brute macho jokes can NEVER become feminine... yikes...

But a cock can!

Go figure...
Old 03-25-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

And actually

even the HINT of a morning stubble, a deep voice (grrr, sexyyy), a good morning fart and a belief in conservative politics can be feminine...

Now I have to go figure as well...

Last edited by hankhavelock; 03-25-2009 at 08:52 AM.
Old 03-25-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

SweetCharmer will become famous soon enough

hank. lol you're like the fun uncle of this forum "family" great post. i agree with you totally
Old 03-25-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetCharmer View Post
hank. lol you're like the fun uncle of this forum "family" great post. i agree with you totally
"Uncle"... I sit here wishing you could have found another term... you make me feel f****** ancient... like in: "YOU'RE A DINOSAUR, CALLAHAN...!!!"

Swell...

Old 03-25-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

peaches65 is on a distinguished road

I totally agree. It's all a matter of perspective.
Old 03-25-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

racquel is just really niceracquel is just really niceracquel is just really niceracquel is just really nice

I do not have morning stubble or morning farts!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hankhavelock View Post
"Uncle"... I sit here wishing you could have found another term... you make me feel f****** ancient... like in: "YOU'RE A DINOSAUR, CALLAHAN...!!!"

Swell...

And now I feel ancient for catching both Dirty Harry references...
Old 03-25-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by racquel View Post
I do not have morning stubble or morning farts!

And now I feel ancient for catching both Dirty Harry references...
I love you! Marry me!