Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Old 01-17-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

repair7 is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Nassau County newbie

Hi Sweetie's,

I am 47, slim , good looking , clean and drug free , jnot bald, no grey. although I social drink and will do some bong hits (2 hits the other day, 8 months before that another 2 hits). I am not regular pot smoker, have nothing against it and will partake if that's your thing.

I am new, although have always looked and thought about dating a trans, I find you girls very interesting and want to learn more. I have never been "gay" or "bi" . there was one time when i was 18 that i made out with a fem. looking guy. then in when I was 14 the boy up the block one time we went to the department store, he could pass for a girl or boy, that was back in the mid 70's, long hair was normal. he was girlie looking . anyway he took us to the girls department and he was trying on different girl things and I was like his boyfriend, then another time we took the book "joy of sex" that was new then and we try some things like oral and kissing. we were not even mature and it was experimentation.

i am looking for a very cute, very feminine trans, that we can go out and get to know each other and see what happens. you can lead me and teach me how to make you feel good, I am into to this

i want to tell you how good you look, how nice you are and know you

reply back, let's hook up. I am hard just thinking about this new thing

desecration
repair7@optonline.net

repair7