Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam > Member Introductions and Pictures
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 08-09-2011
Hentailover

Default Bye! :(

Bye all this was a short but wonderful adventure!
(I'm confused right now. if there is some grammar error is because of my actual state of mind, please remember I'm not a native English speaker.)
Rethinking about my life in these 2 weeks with transladyboy... (Peeking like a ninja now and then begging not to be seen by familiars and/or friends [well Italy is a horrible xenophobic place you know? The worst thing about Italy? We youngsters are "forced" to live with our family longer than you english/american guys and girls?]) well... I've changed my mind... I'm gonna leave this forum (For now, maybe a month, maybe a week, maybe a year!).

I need to find the courage and the "moment" to try to talk about my attraction on tgirls at other members of my family other than my mother (the only member of my family that could accept me for what I'm right now).

I hope this terrible Guerrilla situation in the UK gets better!

Well maybe when I'll find some other, better, place to live I'll be back! The experience is refreshing and I'm happy there are other peoples like me in this xenophobic world.

Bye, love you all!
I hope to "See" you soon!

Well to be realistic I'll try hard to be accepted by the rest of the family. (I have a plan) I think I'll successfully (I Hope O_O) "Out" myself in a week! So no more speed error (Like not reading the rules entirely because someone pops in my place or some ugly grammar error) and I'll live a happy life for the rest of my days! I'm so tired to not be myself! This "Ninja Hell" must end!

Hentailover

Last edited by Hentailover; 08-09-2011 at 07:46 PM.
Old 08-11-2011
Hentailover

Hello again everybody! Yay!My Plan has worked!!
Was easier than I thought! Now everybody in my family knows that I like TGirls and GGirls the same, and they gladly accepted me for what I am!! (Incredible for Italians) I love my family they are so open minded! Lol My legs were shaking from fear! I' am so happy! Best day ever!
So I'm Back!
Old 08-12-2011
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Glad to hear that it went well for you.