Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 09-27-2009
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute
Default Site Slowdown or Problems - Post Here

The site has recently been slowing down, improperly displaying pages, giving me server errors, and logging me out. I want to try to trace the problem. To do this I need to track times and dates that members experience the same thing. When any member encounters an unusual problem on the site please post the date and time GMT. To find the GMT scroll down to the bottom of any page and it will give local time and the difference to GMT. Please do the arithmetic and give the correct time GMT. Hopefully all the problems can then be resolved.

I'll start off with the first problem encountered

Time: 01:23 GMT
Date: Sep 28/09
Problem: site loading slow & server errors.
Old 09-28-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

DSL is on a distinguished road

well i too have had problems with the site but just a blank white page.
it will hang for a few seconds then take me to a white tech problem page.

but seems fine now but will inform if it does it again.
Old 09-28-2009
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Time: 21:39 GMT
Date: Sep 28/09
Problem: site loading slow, server errors, & logging me out

Resolved 21:47 GMT
Old 09-30-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

SandraB is on a distinguished road

Thank you for helping me posting.

Sandra.
Old 10-02-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

johndowe is infamous around these partsjohndowe is infamous around these partsjohndowe is infamous around these partsjohndowe is infamous around these parts

Hi there.

The problem of loging some people out is one with the software, i am a member of another forum and the same thing happens with them, the solution is to use the remember me box and you don't get logged out.

JohnDowe.
Old 10-02-2009
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndowe View Post
Hi there.

The problem of loging some people out is one with the software, i am a member of another forum and the same thing happens with them, the solution is to use the remember me box and you don't get logged out.

JohnDowe.
This site will automatically logout users after 15 minutes of inactivity. The problem I was referring to was not due to inactivity. There were other members that experienced the same thing as I did at the same time. Rather the problem is possibly at the host, with the software, or some other cause such as a malicious attack on the ISP.
Old 10-05-2009
Shecock obsessed

Time: 21:46 GMT
Date: Oct 5/09
Problem: site loading slow, server errors, & logging me out

Resolved 22:00 GMT
Old 10-10-2009
Shecock obsessed

Time: 17:47 GMT
Date: Oct 10/09
Problem: server errors, & logging me out

Resolved 17:50 GMT

SSL are you taking note of this thread and checking traffic stats?
Old 10-17-2009
Shecock obsessed

Time: 14:10 GMT
Date: Oct 17/09

Resolved 14:12 GMT
Old 10-20-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

not2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant future

Time: 12:40 GMT
Date: Oct 20/09

Problem: When going Back to a previous page, that page has reset to Top of Page, not scrolled down to where it was.
Repeat of earlier problem described in PM to ila.
No resolution.
Old 10-26-2009
Shecock obsessed

Time: 15:35 GMT
Date: Oct 26/09
Problem: site slowed down to a crawl

Resolved 15:40 GMT
Old 10-26-2009
Shecock obsessed

Time: 20:35 GMT
Problem: Site slowed down to a crawl

Time: 20:45

Resolved 20:48 GMT
Old 10-26-2009
Shecock obsessed

Time: 21:45 GMT
Problem: Site slowed down to a crawl

Time: 22:00
Problem: Site logged me out

Resolved 22:05 GMT
Old 10-27-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

not2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by not2old View Post
Time: 12:40 GMT
Date: Oct 20/09

Problem: When going Back to a previous page, that page has reset to Top of Page, not scrolled down to where it was.
Repeat of earlier problem described in PM to ila.
No resolution.
Resolved!
Time: 13:05 GMT
Date: Oct 27/09

Thank You!!
Old 10-27-2009
Shecock obsessed

Time: 20:58 GMT
Problem: Site slowed down to a crawl and logged me out twice

21:09 GMT - Site is still very slow.
Old 10-27-2009
Shecock obsessed

Time: 20:58 GMT
Problem: Site slowed down to a crawl and logged me out twice

21:09 GMT - Site is still very slow.
Old 11-09-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Tread is a glorious beacon of lightTread is a glorious beacon of lightTread is a glorious beacon of lightTread is a glorious beacon of lightTread is a glorious beacon of light

Time: 22:14 - 22:16 UTC (GMT if you want) did not try longer.
Date: Oct 31/09
Problem: server errors, was not logged in and site didn't load
Old 12-17-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Time: 20:46 GMT
Date: Dec 17/09
Problem: Site logged me out while replying to a PM.

Obviously I was able to log right back in again.
Old 12-17-2009
Shecock obsessed

Time: 20:15 GMT
Date: Dec 17/09
Problem: Site slowed down to a crawl, logged me out, & site reported database error

Resolved 20:20 GMT

This is an ongoing problem and happens approximately this time every day.
Old 12-29-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Time: 20:13 GMT
Date: Dec 29/09
Sure enough ila, per your last post, site became quite unresponsive shortly after 2000GMT, then when I tried to access a specific thread I received an error message I've never seen before.
__________________________________________________ ______
The database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:
Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
Open the forum.transladyboy.com home page, then try to open another page.
Click the Back button to try another link.
The forum.transladyboy.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.
We apologise for any inconvenience.
Seems awfully specific. No idea where/how it originated anlthough the words "contact them" were in the form of a link to "mailto: postman@pantyhose-post.com".

I logged out and logged back in after a couple of minutes and got right to this thread.
Old 12-29-2009
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Time: 20:13 GMT
Date: Dec 29/09
Sure enough ila, per your last post, site became quite unresponsive shortly after 2000GMT, then when I tried to access a specific thread I received an error message I've never seen before.
The database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:
Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
Open the forum.transladyboy.com home page, then try to open another page.
Click the Back button to try another link.
The forum.transladyboy.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.
We apologise for any inconvenience.
Seems awfully specific. No idea where/how it originated anlthough the words "contact them" were in the form of a link to "mailto: postman@pantyhose-post.com".

I logged out and logged back in after a couple of minutes and got right to this thread.
That's a database error. You will get it when the site is going to log out all users. It seems to happen everyday around 20:00, 22:30, and 24:00 GMT. The problem has been reported to admin.
Old 12-30-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

maxlover2 is on a distinguished road

For some reason although I am logged in it will not let me view images. All the images come up with question marks which when I click on them direct me to the login page and tells me to login.

GMT - 01.39am
Old 03-12-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Not really a great problem but this occurred yesterday (11 March) and again today (12 March). Pix attached to try and clarify my blithering (sorry about the quality but ya do what ya can with what ya got).

So I log in as usual. I select a sub-forum (i.e. Freebies) and scroll down, find a thread I'm interested in, and click on the most recent post. When I've read the most recent post/posts I then click the browser's Back button to return to Freebies but the screen stays as is. Clicking the Back button again will get me back to Freebies.

First pic shows the browser history before clicking the Back button. Second pic shows the history after clicking the Back button once. Note that "Current page" now reads "AddThis utility frame".

Does any of this make sense? I don't know how to explain it in tech-talk.
Not a big deal but a definite change in the site workings.
Attached Thumbnails
Go Back 1.JPG   Go Back 2.JPG  
Old 03-12-2010
Shecock obsessed

I had the same problem yesterday, but so far I have not encoutered this today. The problem seems to be resolved.
Old 03-12-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
I had the same problem yesterday, but so far I have not encoutered this today. The problem seems to be resolved.
I just logged in again and I'm still getting the problem.
Time: 00:32 GMT
Date: Mar 13/10
Old 09-11-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Time - 6:11PM Sept. 11, 2010 Mountain Time (0011 Sept. 12 GMT).
Had been logged in for 20 minutes or so, just checking all the recent posts. I then tried to submit a post of my own and was told that I was not logged in and directed to do so, which I did successfully.
Old 09-11-2010
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Time - 6:11PM Sept. 11, 2010 Mountain Time (0011 Sept. 12 GMT).
Had been logged in for 20 minutes or so, just checking all the recent posts. I then tried to submit a post of my own and was told that I was not logged in and directed to do so, which I did successfully.
The system will log out users automatically after 15 minutes of no activity on the user's profile. You can spend more than 15 minutes looking at one thread and the system will interpret that as no activity and therefore log you out.
Old 09-12-2010

dauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Hope this helps...

Quote:
The system will log out users automatically after 15 minutes of no activity on the user's profile. You can spend more than 15 minutes looking at one thread and the system will interpret that as no activity and therefore log you out.
Hope this helps:
Tick the "Remember Me?" box Click image to open a larger version of Remember_Me.jpg. Views: 3534. when logging on - it appears to work, because I don't get logged out by the system anymore.

However you may not want to do this on a shared PC.
Old 09-12-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dauls View Post
Hope this helps:
Tick the "Remember Me?" box Attachment 173657 when logging on - it appears to work, because I don't get logged out by the system anymore.
However you may not want to do this on a shared PC.
In retrospect, I may have spent more than 15 minutes reading (and re-reading) the Sylvia Boots thread. I don't suppose the site would consider a "2 Minute Warning" pop-up.
Thanks for that tip, dauls. I never knew what that box was for.