Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 05-18-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

aa2239 is on a distinguished road

Quite a "blokey" top male, and I think I look the part lol... about average height, in pretty good shape, quite a strong jaw and broad shoulders, but not much body hair (thankfully!).

Nowadays, I find females and t-girls equally attractive.... some days I'll show a slight preference for one or the other. I harbour very unrealistic hopes of starting an open three-way relationship with a gorgeous female and an equally gorgeous well hung t-girl!

I'd also mention my penchant for attractive TV's.... in the (frequent) absence of good-looking TG's, convincing and feminine TV's can be a great substitute... definitely more hit-and-miss than TG's though. This is the closest I've come to bisexuality (or maybe I'm already there?!)
Old 05-18-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

lacey_maxie will become famous soon enough
Default I'm.....

I'm male and a devoted crossdresser.I'm bicurious and I love both cocks and pussies as well......
Old 05-18-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Reslemock is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to Reslemock

I am a male and I really love lady-boys because I find then so exotic, attractive, and very sexy even more than most of G-girls.:respect:
Attached Thumbnails
onlytgirls_com_juliana_nogueira_1-014.jpg   ladyboydolls_com_fanta_1-008.jpg   FinalJoy30.JPG  

yasmine_lee2122.jpg   Areeya2.jpg   img15.jpg  

taraB.jpg   01.jpg   Moo5.jpg  

coc6.jpg   Cream4.jpg   Tina3.jpg  

Old 05-19-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

twistseeker is on a distinguished road
Default Hi Everyone,

I am an easy going simple kind of guy. I am attracted to the female form and fond of shemales/ladyboys.
Old 05-19-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Alice Latex is on a distinguished road

I'm male but enjoy crossdressing, and am bi curious.
I just feel i need some to play with!
Old 10-02-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Veronica101 is on a distinguished road
Default feeling fem

I love how I am exploring my anima she is so wonderful
Old 10-03-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

BXV2 is on a distinguished road

bisexual male atracted to pre-op male to female transsexuals... and also open minded to other forms of sexual fun. very much into crossplay roleplaying.
Old 10-04-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

crossingoceans is on a distinguished road

Male, attracted to girls and transgendered :P
Old 11-24-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

zcat1956 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to zcat1956
Default Fluid

Born and raised a happy but quite small male. Discovered wearing panties as teen but left it behind when in the navy. Grew to be a 6"2" very hairy bear who won his boxing div. Married a beauty of a female, and had 6 kids. Then around 45, my already small member (Winston) starts shrinking until its all the way inside (sit to pee), Then breast buds show up. DR sez my Pituitary got damaged when boxing. He gives me Androgel which almost stops the slide to pink. Still brawny n hairy, but with small A cup breasts ...and occassionally Winston pokes out again. On top of this, my androgens and estrogens play teeter totter on a 2-3 month basis. We call it Blue to Pink. At the height of pink, I am weepy and always worried about how I look, wondering if my spouse is thinking about me, ...does she still love me. Nothing like a good poke from my strap-on wife to help me over the estro-blues. When I swing back to blue, I wanna do her again. But if she kisses my nips, I wanna trade her places. I love to eat pussy, I know I would love to swallow cocks.
My assessment of what sexuality is, has become rather fluid. I am open to all forms and variations (but have less interst in the hairy large boned varieties of either sex...I much dislike my own form now, wish I was small again). That a shemale form ranks high in interest to me just seems a coincidence. Seeing shemale (pics) with tiny todgers makes me wanna hug em and fuck em, coz I think I know how they feel. Seeing shemales with giant cocks fills me with bend over lust to stretch my ass to recieve. I get these IMMENSE anal orgasms from being fucked by my wife's Feeldo strap on. I am probably open to giving and taking with almost anybody that I can make friends with. I have a snap sense of humor so that isn't so hard. Wife and I cocoon together out of safety, but have just cracked the door open about exploring with others...if we can stay safe. (I Invited a deadly handsome widower man home from church once - got that ball rolling in her head). Oh yeah, Winston goes from half inch long (and fat) to almost 4 inches, wowing watchers with it's change.

At work I have earned my way up to lower managers position (all title n not so much more money) and so I must maintain my habituated look to remain so well employed and upward mobility (a sell out yes)
I am easy if I get some every now and then. I love places like this where variety is welcome, especially if religiousness does not offend others here. (So what if I am a bronze age myth lover, I defend your right to dislike that as much as I like it). And I am back to loving my skirts and panties - in private. I am opem to discussions and dearly HOPE I do not inadvertently offend anyone here. (Advertent is OK, right?) Luv ya to poke me - Z
Old 12-14-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

oskar is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlover View Post
Since there's not much info in the public profile section of our names (how about more info SSL).
I thought it would be nice if we could get to know about each other a bit more, as least what gender we consider ourselves.
Some times there's a bit of confusion caused when we dont know we are addressing a tg, female or a male.(come on SSL get it sorted:D)
Mabey even what sexual orientation we consider ourselves( i know I'm treading on dangerous ground here with labels etc, (dont shoot me down in flames please, you dont have to answer)
I suppose not all of us want to tell, that's ok, but to get the ball rolling.-

In short I'm male and consider myself straight but tgirl curious:D.

Ill give more info when i got time mabey.
I ammale and love girls and enjoy having sex with them.
But in the last about 12 years I am more and more attracted by Tgirls, ladyboys and at last even femboys.
It started with an encounter in a bar with a Tgirl that I didn`t realise as one until we "came to the point". It was areal "coup de foudre" and I still remember her kisses and that I have never been kissed that way before. And I still think that Tgirls are the best kissers - I have not met a ladyboy or femboy until now - and I long for those kisses. You see I´m very much into kissing.
Unfortunately in my area it is hard to find a Tgirl, ladyboy or femboy to create a closer relationship or for living together.
When I was a boy I was yet very much attracted by female lingerie and this interest is increasing and turning to the interest in wearing it and - if I can find somebody - but not a man - who guides me in trying a sissyfication.
I would be very happy if I could find someone by means of that forum.
I am from Austria (Europe) and am willing to travel up to about 500 km.
Old 12-16-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

mix3r can only hope to improve

male

love women more then trannies but hey, I'm not denying my love for hot shemales
Old 12-16-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

youlikeit is on a distinguished road

I am a closeted TV/CD living in california. I suppose I should consider myself totally gay since it has been many years since I have been with a GG. I really enjoy giving the men I have been with great pleasure, and I love my role as a passive and submissive girl. I do my best to keep myself as soft and feminine as I can, and I just love it.

Here are a few pics of me. Not very good pics because they are kind of grainy and thaen with an older camera, but I hope you all like them.
Attached Thumbnails
almost dressed.jpg   at home.jpg   My backside.jpg  

nothing there.jpg  
Old 12-16-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

mix3r can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by youlikeit View Post
I am a closeted TV/CD living in california. I suppose I should consider myself totally gay since it has been many years since I have been with a GG. I really enjoy giving the men I have been with great pleasure, and I love my role as a passive and submissive girl. I do my best to keep myself as soft and feminine as I can, and I just love it.

Here are a few pics of me. Not very good pics because they are kind of grainy and thaen with an older camera, but I hope you all like them.
damn, nice bod
Old 12-16-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

youlikeit is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mix3r View Post
damn, nice bod
Thank you sir.
Old 12-17-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

novicetgirllover can only hope to improve

I'm a 31 yr old male. I usualy say i'm bi but polysexua/fluid seem to fit me best. Love tgirls more than girls/guys, and I can't see myself marrying anyone other than a non op tgirl. Its so hard to find though, if only I was taller- i'm 5'8" and most tgirls seem to be pushing 6" in heels
Old 12-20-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Kylieam1 is on a distinguished road

27 year old male new to the forum. I have been in love with cd's ts and men
Old 12-20-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Kylieam1 is on a distinguished road

i'm also bisexual i would say. bottom looking to top a nice ts or cd
Old 02-15-2010
jmad

Wink male bi

Married male, my wife does't know, I love shemales,ladyboys and have been with both. The feminine side is what I love, and having a cock. Its the best of both worlds. I have been with men too if they are on the sissy side and will dress up in nylons. I will do the same if that's what it takes. I do take care of my wife its strange I eat her pussy fuck her, after I cum she likes me to eat her creampie. Sometimes she can strap-on fuck me and that keeps her happy. The rest is my secret????
Old 05-10-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

laura.trivulzi will become famous soon enoughlaura.trivulzi will become famous soon enough

I'm gay active, never passive
I always think that girls doesn't for me, but recently I discovered tgirl and now I'm a bit confused about my gay identity...
Old 05-10-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

justin84 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by laura.trivulzi View Post
I'm gay active, never passive
I always think that girls doesn't for me, but recently I discovered tgirl and now I'm a bit confused about my gay identity...
whos that in your avatar? Absoloutley Gorgeous
Old 05-10-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

laura.trivulzi will become famous soon enoughlaura.trivulzi will become famous soon enough

know only the name, ?Richard?
a disco sweety
Attached Thumbnails
1815203555.jpg  
Old 05-10-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

justin84 will become famous soon enough

he is hot!! i love feminine gays
Old 05-14-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

jamie s is on a distinguished road

I love women, so much I want to be one, would love to interact with a ts and enjoy her cock.
Old 05-17-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

CI_Mahon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to CI_Mahon

I'm a 19 year old male, living in the south west. I'm bi, swing more to the straight side than gay.
Old 05-17-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

flatlands is on a distinguished road

Not quite sure what classification I fall under. I know I like the pre-op's. Maybe the rest can be figured out by my therapist.
Old 05-17-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

connie is a jewel in the roughconnie is a jewel in the roughconnie is a jewel in the rough
Default Dreadflower

[QUOTE=Dreadedflower;18226]I have wanted to be a girl since I was 9 or 10 and I started crossdressing at 11 or 12. I didn't know that it was possible until I was 16. But I'm still undecided because of my... maternal instincts... I want to hold my baby in my hands, and even if I know that I could have a baby as a shemale, I want my child to have normal parents. I know that I could live with a man and adopt a baby and no one would know that we aren't normal parents, but then it wouldn't be MY baby. Anyways, I'm still young and I just started saving money.

My gosh, you are so amazingly lovely, I would love to spend some time in your company, your face speaks of a sweet gentle nature, (I could be wrong), and loving nature. Physically, you are wonderful, so sexy and female. Sorry, I usually don't gush quite so much, guess I have a little girl crush on you. Kisses and more connie
Old 05-17-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

connie is a jewel in the roughconnie is a jewel in the roughconnie is a jewel in the rough
Default Girly, girly, girly

I love to be female, but I also love females, the female form, the female shape, everything female. I dress and live full time as a female, and have flirted on and off with hormones. I love to fuck and be fucked by women, with strapons, dildoes, buttplugs, vibrators, and girl cock. Nothing turns me on more, then another girl mounting me and fucking me hard with her cock. The feel of silky hose on me, or just or soft smooth hairless skin, caressing each other as we fuck. I also love cock, I love to be fucked, but I am not really attracked to stereotypical males, all the hair and muscles and roughness, turn me off. So I am not sure what you could call me.
Old 05-17-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

rockabilly will become famous soon enoughrockabilly will become famous soon enough

Connie my dear , I'd call you a challenge.
Old 05-18-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default what am I

Oh Rockabilly, I am amazingly easy for the right people.
Old 05-19-2010
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by connie View Post
Oh Rockabilly, I am amazingly easy for the right people.
I wouldn't say that, Connie. I think that saying you are compatible with the right people(person) is closer to the mark.
Old 05-19-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

tonywaits has a spectacular aura abouttonywaits has a spectacular aura abouttonywaits has a spectacular aura about
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreadedflower View Post
I have wanted to be a girl since I was 9 or 10 and I started crossdressing at 11 or 12. I didn't know that it was possible until I was 16. But I'm still undecided because of my... maternal instincts... I want to hold my baby in my hands, and even if I know that I could have a baby as a shemale, I want my child to have normal parents. I know that I could live with a man and adopt a baby and no one would know that we aren't normal parents, but then it wouldn't be MY baby. Anyways, I'm still young and I just started saving money.

Here's a few picts of me.
You are very cute.
Old 05-19-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

mally j has a little shameless behaviour in the past

male
who loves ladyboys
yes been with few
Old 06-07-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Sweet Sydney is on a distinguished road

Uhhm okay here goes let's see... I am a T Girl, shemale, tranny, and I have no intentions of going farther than where I am right now with my body and mind. I am a PSO/PSG --- er PSTG??? (( Phone Sex T Girl lol )) and I love what I do, not only for money, but for the men I get to talk to and play with. I find most of them very nice, and it's really a different experience, for some of them!

I have been for many "first time" to even try anything like this in any way shape or form, because I guess it feels "safe". I am happy to be able to be there for that, and it's mutually a good thing!

I have very long blonde hair, long, long legs, nice tits and ass so I am told <3

oh and a not so tiny detail that I am quite attached to

I am a freak over Final Fantasy 7/ Advent Children, Final Fantasy 9's Kuja and Zidane ( remember them???? ), Pirates of the Caribbean too! I like my men unusual, bold, and a bit dangerous.

Anyone who ever wants to see more of me I have my site, which is linked to my siggy down there ** points* Even if you never want to chat sexy, you can see more of what I do look like! <3
Old 06-08-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Inspired is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by zcat1956 View Post
Born and raised a happy but quite small male. Discovered wearing panties as teen but left it behind when in the navy. Grew to be a 6"2" very hairy bear who won his boxing div. Married a beauty of a female, and had 6 kids. Then around 45, my already small member (Winston) starts shrinking until its all the way inside (sit to pee), Then breast buds show up. DR sez my Pituitary got damaged when boxing. He gives me Androgel which almost stops the slide to pink. Still brawny n hairy, but with small A cup breasts ...and occassionally Winston pokes out again. On top of this, my androgens and estrogens play teeter totter on a 2-3 month basis. We call it Blue to Pink. At the height of pink, I am weepy and always worried about how I look, wondering if my spouse is thinking about me, ...does she still love me. Nothing like a good poke from my strap-on wife to help me over the estro-blues. When I swing back to blue, I wanna do her again. But if she kisses my nips, I wanna trade her places. I love to eat pussy, I know I would love to swallow cocks.
My assessment of what sexuality is, has become rather fluid. I am open to all forms and variations (but have less interst in the hairy large boned varieties of either sex...I much dislike my own form now, wish I was small again). That a shemale form ranks high in interest to me just seems a coincidence. Seeing shemale (pics) with tiny todgers makes me wanna hug em and fuck em, coz I think I know how they feel. Seeing shemales with giant cocks fills me with bend over lust to stretch my ass to recieve. I get these IMMENSE anal orgasms from being fucked by my wife's Feeldo strap on. I am probably open to giving and taking with almost anybody that I can make friends with. I have a snap sense of humor so that isn't so hard. Wife and I cocoon together out of safety, but have just cracked the door open about exploring with others...if we can stay safe. (I Invited a deadly handsome widower man home from church once - got that ball rolling in her head). Oh yeah, Winston goes from half inch long (and fat) to almost 4 inches, wowing watchers with it's change.

At work I have earned my way up to lower managers position (all title n not so much more money) and so I must maintain my habituated look to remain so well employed and upward mobility (a sell out yes)
I am easy if I get some every now and then. I love places like this where variety is welcome, especially if religiousness does not offend others here. (So what if I am a bronze age myth lover, I defend your right to dislike that as much as I like it). And I am back to loving my skirts and panties - in private. I am opem to discussions and dearly HOPE I do not inadvertently offend anyone here. (Advertent is OK, right?) Luv ya to poke me - Z
Sounds just like my experience... my t count is very depressed. My equipment has always been on the small side. I am a ladyboy wannabe but I am way too old (63 yrs) for all the transitioning etc. I really like the feeling of being fem in private but not outside where I wear my "uniform" as dicated by society. I guess I am a coward. I'd look like a freak if I attempted cross dressing in public. I want to get a Brazilan however but the money is tight right now ( out of work).

You say a boxing injury affected your pituitary where did you specificaly get hit??? Did you visit an endoctrinolgist (sp)?Reason for asking is that I too suffered a head injury as a child and wondered if maybe thats why I have always had a supressed testerone count.
Old 06-08-2010
aw9725

I'm 5'6" 115 with a 2" cock. I drive a Yugo cause it's like a total babe magnet I must say.

(Sorry couldn't help it... )

Last edited by aw9725; 03-07-2013 at 11:40 PM.
Old 06-08-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by aw9725 View Post
I'm 5'6" 115 with a 2" cock. I drive a Yugo cause it's like a total babe magnet I must say.

(Sorry couldn't help it... )
Hooray for an appearance by Ed Grimley, my all-time favorite Martin Short character.
Old 06-08-2010
aw9725

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
Hooray for an appearance by Ed Grimley, my all-time favorite Martin Short character.
I'm glad someone thought it was funny. This must be my luckiest of lucky days I must say...
Old 06-08-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by aw9725 View Post
I'm glad someone thought it was funny. This must be my luckiest of lucky days I must say...
Very funny. Now, it would be, as Ed would say, "totally decent" if you would stop writing "sorry I couldn't help it" after some many of your posts, which "makes me completely mental."
Old 06-09-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Risquevania is on a distinguished road

CD/TV here~ Have my own youtube channel and website, comedy/ pin up stuff ^_^
Old 06-30-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

beginner has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default Gender

I?m a male who loves tgirls. After some years of meeting just escort tgirls, now I'm happy because I have a very sweet tgirlfriend.
Thank You All
Beginner
Old 07-01-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Carolts will become famous soon enough

Just a M2F T girl, been on hormones for 10 years now, hopefully getting my second referral soon, so SRS later this year or early next. I love eating pussy and sucking cock and hairy men with big, rough hands, bit of a conundrum really
Old 07-01-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

no1000 is on a distinguished road

Male
Loves pretty much anything feminine.
Old 07-01-2010
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolts View Post
Just a M2F T girl, been on hormones for 10 years now, hopefully getting my second referral soon, so SRS later this year or early next. I love eating pussy and sucking cock and hairy men with big, rough hands, bit of a conundrum really
Good for you, Carol. Best wishes to you on upcoming surgery.
Old 07-29-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

outofmymind is infamous around these partsoutofmymind is infamous around these parts

I'm a straight man. I love all women. I love the taste and feel of pussy. I love the taste and feel of a woman's cock. I love all types of women. I could see myself getting married with a nice ladyboy if given the chance someday. But whoever I fall in lve with I who I fall in love with.

I support gays 100% even though I'm not gay.
Old 07-29-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

outofmymind is infamous around these partsoutofmymind is infamous around these parts

The whole "femboy" term confuses me still because so many of them look just like any other chick.
Old 07-30-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

shiG1 is an unknown quantity at this point

I am Male who is interested in shemales
Old 10-17-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

moonvisage is on a distinguished road

i am male myself.
Old 11-30-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

tgirlluvver is on a distinguished road
Talking

I'm an all-male, who's discovered a couple of years ago that tg/ts were the perfect match for me. I haven't looked back since.
Old 12-14-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Drator will become famous soon enough

I'm a very bisexual male. I don't like to limit getting and giving pleasure from just one gender.
Old 12-29-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Julie77 is on a distinguished road

I like this thread it's a good way to get to know people.

I was born male but have considered myself a straight female all of my life. More times than I can count I have been called Mam on the phone. I put on a dress once when I was a kid playing with the kids next door. I would have been in big truble had I been caught by my parents. I loved the dress and for the first time ever felt that wearing mens clothes was unnatural and that I was a woman going drag.

I have had TG friends for 10 years.

I'm only just now coming out of the closet. It's nice for the real me to finally be stepping out. I hate dressing up and pretending I'm a guy. It sure gets old at times.

Anyway I'm just now coming out of the TG closet and have a lot to learn. I'm not looking to date but always open to new friendships.