Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

View Poll Results: On fisting
I have be fisted and I love it 14 22.95%
I don't like it 6 9.84%
I like be fisted as much I like be penetrated 8 13.11%
I prefer to be fisted 2 3.28%
I prefer to be penetrated 13 21.31%
I haven't been fisted 24 39.34%
I haven't been penetrated 7 11.48%
What's that? 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 61. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-07-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

vampi has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default Fisting question

Would anyone here like to talk about it?
Old 09-23-2014
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Smoothie is infamous around these partsSmoothie is infamous around these partsSmoothie is infamous around these partsSmoothie is infamous around these partsSmoothie is infamous around these parts

Fisting is great. I think anything bigger than a human cock is worth a try in my book.
Old 10-13-2014
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Demonic shemale licker is on a distinguished road

Ive seen plenty fisting videos. if one is to attempt this, do be careful.
Old 10-14-2014
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

It seems risky. It also makes me think of that Tool song.
Old 04-10-2015
Junior Ladyboy Lover

barrell has a little shameless behaviour in the past

ive fisted a guy elbow deep a couple times and my wife wrist deep and i love to do it ,

ive tried to be fisted but cant seem to fit my wife hand in there but love the feel of my wife trying to please
Old 04-13-2015
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

kaytan has a little shameless behaviour in the past

it helps me to reach to a deep orgasm... but I am curious to find out out the reason of it
Old 11-09-2015
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

triplej is an unknown quantity at this point

I've only ever self fisted. But it's pretty amazing. The bigger the better in my book. Stretching it out and the way it hits my prostate makes me shiver just thinking about it.

I'd love to get fisted by a hot trans girl sometime. Maybe we can fist each other at the same time, with mouths full of cock!
Old 03-03-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Smoothie is infamous around these partsSmoothie is infamous around these partsSmoothie is infamous around these partsSmoothie is infamous around these partsSmoothie is infamous around these parts

wow, good thread that someone bumped. fine line between pain and pleasure. I'm a sex object for men, give it a try if it turns you on, ya' know?
Old 03-04-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Thumbs up

Got fisted so hard I that I was crying from the pain last night. Guys are cool.
Old 03-05-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of

there are ways to get me so turned on etc'.
This does not make the list.
Old 03-06-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

It doesn't do a lot for me either. To give or recieve. But I can't judge it. Everybody has different likes. If it works for you and your partner is careful then I think it's awesome. Not everyone likes the things I like. I have a friend who's into it and swears he has had some of the most intense orgasms ever.

I still say it makes me think of Tool. "Shoulder deep inside the borderline..." When MTV played that song they had to call it "Track 1" because they didn't want to use its real title. Back in 96-97. That was the first time I had ever heard of the practice.

Last edited by a9127; 03-06-2016 at 08:54 AM.
Old 01-14-2017
Alphadmw

I've had my gf fist me a couple times and it is a different feeling than using toys. It just seems like it's more hot than it enjoyable, I think this may come down to pushing how much I am ready for but it's still great to have done. I would love to be on the other end of it but my gf's ass can barely handle being penatrated without her ass hurting for a day or two.
Old 02-05-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these parts

Jesus Christ I have been and it fucking hurts. I was stupid enough to tell a boyfriend OK. Big mistake because I bled a week after. It took a couple of weeks to totally heal. If she wants then start small. Bigger and bigger toys if your cock ain't and none are. Please give her time and a little at a time and it may take a few months to get her used to it. I cried in pain, I bled and begged for him to stop but since I told him OK he thought he had the total green light.

Look we are women except for one little aspect. We will gladly let you penetrate us with your "thing" but your fist? We are not all, well I am wild but it takes a while for that though, but we would rather you treat us tenderly and with the same respect any man treats a woman. We are not all stretched to the max. Even with an average size cock and if it has been a while I can't take it right off the bat. I may need hm to be gentile until the lube is fully in and a little at a time until I am comfortable and can enjoy it too.
Old 02-06-2017
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

techno883 is on a distinguished road

LOL, It's been about a week since I visited LB, This is one heck of a 'desire'. JamieTS's comment made me more sure of that. I don't like to believe I'm a prude and I admit 'this' whole lifestyle is still in my learning about stages, but really? Does anyone really want to risk this act? I'm all for 'to each their own' but sometimes it's hard to tell when someone is just making this stuff up. It may be more believable with a genetic woman's vagina, but if I even considered trying it in her ass, I think her response would be "Let me do you first"
Old 02-06-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by techno883 View Post
LOL, It's been about a week since I visited LB, This is one heck of a 'desire'. JamieTS's comment made me more sure of that. I don't like to believe I'm a prude and I admit 'this' whole lifestyle is still in my learning about stages, but really? Does anyone really want to risk this act? I'm all for 'to each their own' but sometimes it's hard to tell when someone is just making this stuff up. It may be more believable with a genetic woman's vagina, but if I even considered trying it in her ass, I think her response would be "Let me do you first"
Not so much techno. It is like anything else. The person has to adjust to it. The anus is a muscle and working it up to a fist may take a while. Our partners just have to have patience. So star with your girl at two fingers, then three and then four. Then go a little farther and farther. Your girl will enjoy it until it hurts too much. What your kink is or anyone kink is then it make take a while for her to be able to fulfill that fantasy so please guys, have a little patience. We will get there if that is really what you want. The Sphincter muscles will stretch eventually bigger an bigger toys will assure that and don't just spit on you fingers and expect to go there. You need to invest in some good lube for sure an not go cheap with Vaseline wich is about useless. You need a really good water based lube. A little bit at a time and then fuck us as you want and the next day a little bit more if fisting your girl gets you off.

OK so I am brutally honest. I had a bf that liked to fist and make his girl hurt, Even with cis women he wanted to anally fist them. It took me a month and a half to accept his fist inside me and I made him buy the very best lube though Once inside no problem but getting inside he had to make all of his fingers and thumb together and then take it slow. After he got in them he could to whatever. Making a real fist is pretty brutal but just the fingers and the thumb then OMG. I felt so full.

It most definitely isn't for everyone and I am sure it may get some guys off but we would rather you lick us and stick you cock inside. The tighter it fells to you the better it feels to us.

Fisting is like a BDSM type of activity. Just put enough fingers in her to make her feel pain and I love feeling sweet pain, but save the good stuff for yours and her pleasures.