Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 03-11-2017
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

pauladunbar is infamous around these parts
Default Cricket in India

Have just returned from a three week trip to India to watch the first and second Cricket Test Match between Australia and India. The cricket was not very inspiring, but the trip was highlighted by a big party held in a friends house.

My friend is a beautiful trans girl who works in the Indian film industry. She appears in films in young female parts. For the occasion I purchased a sari. These garments are made from lightweight cotton or silk. Mine was a lovely pale blue silk sari.

My host wore a bright lemon coloured sari and she looked amazing.

There were about twenty people at the party and all were very warm friendly and chatty.

At 11.30pm for those of us who remained our host asked us to sit on chairs placed into a circle on the lawn at the rear of the residence.

Our hostess entered into the middle of the ring of chairs dresse in veils of silk and proceeded to dance. She danced to the sound and beat of a lone drummer and excitement grew as every five minutes she disposed of a veil. After 12 veils had been shed she was left wearing only a very small bra and tiny G string.
We all stood and cheered believing that was the end of the show. But no she continued to dance at first removing her bra and then ripping off her G string. Every one knew she was a transvestite, but I doubt we were ready for her very large penis as it fell down from between here legs. Her gyrations continued and the flaccid state of her penis started to grow and throb as she became sexually aroused. She then lay on the discarded veils and to my surprise started to caress her body. Her penis, after a few minutes was now rock hard and jerking about seeking attention. At this point one of her close friends rose from his chair and was at her side to take her shaft in his hand and started to stroke it slowly. Oral sex followed until she pushed his head away. She stroked herself violently until with a loud cry she arched her back and came until twelve long spurs of cum covered he slim body and face. She left quickly to enormous applause and me breathing very heavily and thankful that the sari hid my throbbing hard on.

An hour later our host returned to the party looking as though nothing had happened and to wish us all a safe journey home. I did have time to ask her if she did this often and she replied "Not often and this was the first sex she had had of any kind for six months". I thanked her for the evening and hoped to see her again when I visit India in June. Paula Dunbar