Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 11-29-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these parts
Default Slave Hairstyles????

OK so I am submissive. What do guys like for a woman especially trans as a sub hairstyle?

I do have a bob with an undercut which needs a trim now. I have shorter bangs but what hairstyle turn on you guys that are attracted to trans women, especially submissive trans women?

I would totally love to have a guy tie me to a rack that know how to tattoo and buzz my head with clippers and make his mark on the back of my neck but only if he wants a lifelong slave. If so he can totally shave my head clean but no going out unless he buys me a really expensive wig. I really don't have to be the only one even as long as he takes care of me. If not forever then above the hairline so it can grow back.

I do have an undercut now because of my ex and his fetish. He liked the bob but wanted me to clipper it from about an inch above my ears all the way to the back. Hell I liked it because it felt so good. I am thinking about buzzing it again but he shaved it totally smooth. For two day OMFG it felt so good totally smooth.

How does a totally shaved smooth head feel. I won't lie because thinking about someone tying me up tightly and totally shaving my head and making me fel humiliated for a few months to a year or more is kind of a turn on.

Yeah I know I am a freak. Maybe even a super freak and don't even know if I could go totally through with it other than where it is short now. Anyone that wants me can totally shave that because I know how it feels and can hide it.

So what is your favorite hairstyle for a sub trans woman? Undercut? Sidecut? Sidecuts? Mohawk? Totally shaved or maybe totally long? Bangs especially Betty Bangs or side swept bangs. Maybe no bangs at all. A bob and what length? Nose? Lip? Chin? Shoulder?

Just kind of gauging what hairstyle turns guys on. Personally I love a bob with short bangs and an undercut but, I would like to know what guys like. I know as a woman I love a buzzcut or totally shaved head. I also love a fade too as long as it tickle my fingers when I stroke the back of your head. Long hair is cool too but ultimately its up to you.

Please don't give me the same shit that its up to me. I really want to know what turns guys on.
Old 11-29-2016
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Your hair has to be long. Any style that Bailey Jay has had is ideal.
Old 11-30-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these parts
Default Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
Your hair has to be long. Any style that Bailey Jay has had is ideal.
Well it ain't long but it is shoulder length. I do have the bangs though which are straight and blunt just above my brows. I do have to straighten them though or they curl up way too short. But that kind of looks good too with enough gel that they don't dry too short.

Yeah I thought about it last night. I did the undercut thing and wow it takes a long time to grow but I think I am just gonna' let it all grow again. I mean the whole reason I did the bob deal is because when the wind blows it go kind of unruly and wouldn't stay out of my face. Even bangs didn't help. Actually that was back when I worked instead of hiring another to take my place so...

I do think that I will keep the bangs though but just let them grow a little more and do nothing but trim them to keep them neat.

Thanks ila. Fantasies are one thing but real life is another. And I was really fantasizing a bit yesterday afternoon. I really need to find another boyfriend.
Old 11-30-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieTS View Post
So what is your favorite hairstyle for a sub trans woman? Undercut? Sidecut? Sidecuts? Mohawk? Totally shaved or maybe totally long? Bangs especially Betty Bangs or side swept bangs. Maybe no bangs at all. A bob and what length? Nose? Lip? Chin? Shoulder?

Just kind of gauging what hairstyle turns guys on.

Please don't give me the same shit that its up to me. I really want to know what turns guys on.
Can’t speak for all guys but I love long hair on a woman. Sub or not. If I had my girlfriend tied up on the rack the last thing I would want to do with her is shave her head.
Old 11-30-2016
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieTS View Post
...Thanks ila. Fantasies are one thing but real life is another. And I was really fantasizing a bit yesterday afternoon. I really need to find another boyfriend.
You're welcome, Jamie. I like long hair (on women) very much.
Old 12-06-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Kind of Ashamed.

I know I was letting it grow and I am so stupid.

I work and am part owner at a bar. I did trim my undercut but a guy came in a for a few weekends straight and tipped me really well every night. I did trim my undercut to make it more neat since my hair is so thick. He invited me back to his hotel room after we closed every time he came in. I finally gave into his advances over this past weekend. He is about 10 years older than I am but when he put his arm around me just watching TV and decided to stroke my neck he felt the shorter hair and it drove him wild. He begged, pleaded and promised a lot of things for me to let him buss my undercut. I gave in. I still have the shoulder length but actually the longer hair is much sleeker in the back. Wet you can tell but dry not. And OMFG his warm hands on my buzzed nape drove me wild. I mean even now I feel the long hair when I shake my head rubbing against the shorter hair kind of turns me on. Plus it looks bad ass in a pony tail.

Actually it kind of gives me a gothic look. I am thinking about shorter bangs even. Since the bar is in New Orleans, I may even dye it totally black with the blue hues. I mean I wear black when I tend bar so... It kind of fits.

What does anyone think? I mean I color my hair anyway to dirty blonde so going totally dark. I;m kind of scared because I don't want to stress my hair too much to the point of damaging it.
Old 12-06-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Btw.

BTW I do have "Bailey Bangs" though.