Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 07-18-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

kraken111 can only hope to improve

I feel the need to agree. Does anyone here like Guatemalan TMen?
Old 07-19-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

sesame has a spectacular aura aboutsesame has a spectacular aura about

I Just took this picture 5 minutes ago.
& Blurred it in photoshop for "discretion"
Before posting here. Sweet Concealment!!!
Old 07-19-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

mpaahana has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default Waipahu Mahu

translove das 1 reel nice cock in da picture is dat u? would luv to suck on it
Old 07-20-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Quote:
Originally Posted by sesame View Post
Great pic, my man!
Old 07-20-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by hankypanky View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by sesame Just Kidding ;)
Eeewww... that's one nasty pic... it's so hideous that it actually has aestetics in its own right
Hank! I can't believe you called my picture "nasty".
That is such an impolite gesture!
I did'nt expect it from you.
See Gwendie, people think that I'm uglier than a bug!

Just pulling hanky's leg
Old 07-20-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I just added bird on Ila's request.
Its not my artwork though.
Its my Photoshopping!
Old 07-20-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sesame View Post
I just added bird on Ila's request.
Its not my artwork though.
Its my Photoshopping!
It looks good Sesame.
Old 07-20-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Red face Bowing and bowing and....101th time

Thank you my friend, for your kind words.
Old 09-01-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

prof_unrat is on a distinguished road
Post Update

Just an update: Obama now is the presidential candidate of the Democrats. Unfortunately his acceptance speech was dreadful. Instead of outlining what he was standing for Obama tried desperately to be "everything to everyone", thus turning himself into a character of no principles. Indeed the speech was clearly inferior to G.W.Bush's speech in 2000 (it was not exactly a great speech, but it got the message over). I consider this a pity, as I initially had great sympathy for Barack Obama, but now I realised that Obama is not the revolutioner he was slated to be. His desperate attempts to win over loyal Hlary Clinton supporters will alienate him from the more moderate voters - and those in the "Bible Belt" who are maligned for causing the "burden of the Bush administration". John McCain may well turn out to become more acceptable. After all there is no direct vote in a U.S. presidential election...
Besides, the horrific 9/11 attack was not directed against G.W.Bush's administration but against that of Bill Clinton! It was Clinton who bungled attacks on Al Quaeda leaders towards the end of his presidency, triggering the deadly chain of events. Poor planning by Al Quaeda caused delays for the "revenge" attacks, so that Bush's government was hit instead. The rest is history.

Last edited by prof_unrat; 09-01-2008 at 02:25 AM. Reason: typo
Old 09-01-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Ogryn1313 is infamous around these partsOgryn1313 is infamous around these partsOgryn1313 is infamous around these parts
Default My recent ones

Excellent pics Miss Aligned. Do keep them coming!

Now for me in my um...well..glory
Attached Thumbnails
Me at the PC.JPG   KMA.JPG  
Old 09-01-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Ogryn1313 is infamous around these partsOgryn1313 is infamous around these partsOgryn1313 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by prof_unrat View Post
Just an update: Obama now is the presidential candidate of the Democrats. Unfortunately his acceptance speech was dreadful. Instead of outlining what he was standing for Obama tried desperately to be "everything to everyone", thus turning himself into a character of no principles. Indeed the speech was clearly inferior to G.W.Bush's speech in 2000 (it was not exactly a great speech, but it got the message over). I consider this a pity, as I initially had great sympathy for Barack Obama, but now I realised that Obama is not the revolutioner he was slated to be. His desperate attempts to win over loyal Hlary Clinton supporters will alienate him from the more moderate voters - and those in the "Bible Belt" who are maligned for causing the "burden of the Bush administration". John McCain may well turn out to become more acceptable. After all there is no direct vote in a U.S. presidential election...
Besides, the horrific 9/11 attack was not directed against G.W.Bush's administration but against that of Bill Clinton! It was Clinton who bungled attacks on Al Quaeda leaders towards the end of his presidency, triggering the deadly chain of events. Poor planning by Al Quaeda caused delays for the "revenge" attacks, so that Bush's government was hit instead. The rest is history.
It is convenient to blame Bush for it all since 9/11 happened during his administration. And all the conspiracy nuts and left wingers conveniently actual and factual history.

Al Qaeda attacked American interests numerous times while the Great Clinton led the sheep America to prosperity. His economy was so wonderful. Never mind that one of the main engines which drove it, the so called "Internet Bubble" had nothing to do with him. And it did collapse in his administration and when he left he left the nation in recession.

But as far as Al Qaeda goes...

let's see...well there was the apartment building which they blew up killing 100 or Americans. As well as numerous attacks against our allies.

Oh yeah, and a previous attack on none other than the World Trade Center itself. How easily that was forgotten.

And we cannot forget the Cole. 17 sailors killed. Right at the onset of the big bad Monica Lewinsky scandal. And it turns out Clinton took a soft approach to the Cole attack because he didn't want the American public to think he was trying to steer attention away from him being an adulterer.

Also, the far left idiots running Moveon.org have a lot to thank for this. Their name came from their effort to "move on" American from the scandal. They originally began as Clinton backing group.

But, ol' Bumbling Bush comes along. Inherits the recession and the little nagging problem of Al Qaeda. Whammo! Instant scapegoat for the far left movers and shakers. See, they weren't done with the Clintons. Moveon stated openly they bought the Democratic party. That they would put Dem in the White House. So their golden child Bill is out of the game. They spend a few years supporting and grooming Hillary. And Hillary didn't always please her far left masters so they soon cut loose and now the far left, thus the media, and all the sheep of the world, support the rock and roll politician, Mr. Celebrity himself, Obama.

But they won't tell you this stuff. Nope. You have to sit back and filter countless news sources, including left or right leaning ones, and read lots of books and find your own truth. But most Americans won't. They turn to ABC, NBC and CNN for their daily guidance.

People need to wake up to this shit. Turn off the goddamn tv news. Stop letting ideologues pump your head full of stuff. Burn the semi-intellectual crap spewed by Michael Moore and the Loose Change Loons. It's all agenda driven ideology. America needs to think for itself again. And not with politicians, the media, and foreign nations putting the thoughts in your heads. Objectivity people!

And before anyone accuses me of being some blind Bush lover think again. I have my issues with the man. But I appreciate he has done something about terrorism. Which is far more than any left leaning or lib owned Dem will. And he did do good work with an Aids initiative in Africa. Even Obama gives him credit for that. He's dropped the ball on illegal immigrants and foreign policy. But show me a president who did every single function of their office and every crisis managed correctly in our history and I'll suck your cock.
Old 12-19-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

dirty30 is infamous around these partsdirty30 is infamous around these parts
Default This is really my hand

it's a start..and this is my face ---->
Old 11-02-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

cutelukas is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to cutelukas

Here I am...
Attached Thumbnails
02.jpg   06.jpg   11.jpg  

Old 03-01-2015
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

crazybob03 is on a distinguished road

My pics
Hope you like
Attached Thumbnails
yes %287%29.jpg   yes %289%29.jpg   yes %2810%29.jpg  

Old 03-08-2015
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

richfun will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazybob03 View Post
My pics
Hope you like
Do like very much X
Old 03-08-2015
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

richfun will become famous soon enough

That's me !
tend to go for orange or pink, or flowery !
Attached Thumbnails
Z3.JPG   Rachel4.JPG   newrache7.JPG  

Old 03-29-2015
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

crazybob03 is on a distinguished road

More pics
Do you like ?
Attached Thumbnails
Agnès (8).jpg   Agnès (11).jpg   Agnès (15).jpg  

Agnès (19).jpg   Agnès (12).jpg  
Old 05-05-2015
Junior Ladyboy Lover

dkong56 is on a distinguished road
Default Ome pics of me

hope you like them
Attached Thumbnails
20150503_142221.jpg   20150503_142250.jpg   20150503_142330.jpg  

Old 05-06-2015
Senior Ladyboy Lover

GRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to behold

Just some random ones...
Attached Thumbnails
Gwen Purple Hair (2).jpg   Gwen 1.jpg   Gwen 3.jpg  

Old 06-24-2015
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Location: Atlanta Metro Area ( if you live in the area, email me or mssg me!)
jsoze2288 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to jsoze2288 Send a message via Skype™ to jsoze2288
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkong56 View Post
hope you like them
Sexy pics, great looking stuff there!
Old 06-24-2015
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Location: Atlanta Metro Area ( if you live in the area, email me or mssg me!)
jsoze2288 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to jsoze2288 Send a message via Skype™ to jsoze2288

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsoze2288 View Post
Sexy pics, great looking stuff there!
Here's a few from me
Attached Thumbnails
fd500310a7389e752763278c3dfa4e34_6d4f5ff780ce3cd3b52dbab27514db89_0_none_1.jpg   326176c2301c8e4db66658a3dc1c9020_a8519cf12bb20d3071aefa322996712d_0_none_1.jpg  
Old 04-09-2016
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Crazzzym has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default pictures

here you go. some dirty pics from me.
Attached Thumbnails
1-prst.jpg   4-prsti3.jpg   4-prsti2.jpg  

Old 10-27-2016
Junior Ladyboy Lover

ElangoSuneina is infamous around these parts

awesome!
Old 11-02-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogryn1313 View Post
This is my most recent pic. Sadly it is stereotypicaly redneck. There I am in a wifebeater and some of my arsenal. Taken during a camping trip.
Stereotypically redneck? I don't think so. A stereotypical redneck would have a 4 wheel drive pickup or Jeep.

Yes I grew up redneck in Arkansas in the woods more or less. I am a trans woman and there are no stereotypical rednecks. Rednecks are just as diverse as blacks, whites, people form the north, people from the south, people that live in the city, people that live in the country or anyone else that I left out.

Do not fall into the stereotype crap. No one is a stereotype. Growing up I was a sissy girl that happened to have a penis. Plus I had boobs too and I had no shortage of boyfriends. I love shooting. I used to like hunting even though I never had the heart to kill anything other than one time. The guns you are displaying is nothing compared to the firearms I own. Yes most of mine are .22s for target practice and plinking but I own some pretty rare firearms too. I have a double barrel 500 Nitro that I can't even or wouldn't even hunt with in the states. But I don't hunt. It is a beautiful firearm. A whole lot of engraving on the receiver. I own a Henry Golden boy .22 that is fun to shoot and two Heritage Arms .22 single action pistols. They too are fun and cheap to shoot. I also own an original Colt SAA .44-40 and an original Winchester model '74 that is also .44-40. I also own a Sharps .45-70 which is a government round and used back then to hunt buffalo to starve Native Americans.

Hell I am a tranny and I love to shoot firearms at a range. Or for target practice in a safe place. I don't hunt anymore. I have and actually cried when I killed my first and only deer.

I love the guns you are displaying. Hell I love guns period and the more rare the better.

LOL Really? Redneck? You don't think there are redneck trans girls and women or trans boys or women? You would be surprised at the whole LGBT spectrum. You are cute so you just need to find the trans girls and where they hang out. But sweety trade that rice burner for a 4WD and the redneck LGBTs would be all over you. Especially the Ts.

Scary like someone said? Nah. Cute? Oh yeah. I don't and wouldn't even care for your car when I was younger and that would have been a deal breaker. Camaro, Mustang, Firebird, a Pickup or Jeep is what some redneck trans girls are looking for.

OK so you are young it looks like. But you have to be open and confident. Go to gay hangouts because trans girls will more than likely be there too. Do a websearch for trans hangouts in your area. If you are old enough to drink then check out trans clubs nearby.

Don't be shy, just be confident. Your friends my give you a hard time but I promise if those same friends met a trans girl or trans guy they were attracted to then they wouldn't have shit to say. Show them Bailey Jay, Amy Daley and Bruna Butterfly on the internet and I promise you they would all have stiffies while watching.

Just some suggestion if you are over 18. But there are plenty of redneck trans girls. Trust me.