Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 08-27-2007

Default pics of you?

ok so everyone here seems so interesting and intelligent, and i thought it would be interesting to see some of you guys.

i won't post my pic yet because i'd feel awkward if no one responds to this with a pic lol.. so feel free to post it here!
Old 08-27-2007
translover

Wink

it could be a good idea to post our photos

But if i post my photo in here.i think i won't be feel good

Because i don't wanna be seen by my friends and my family

you will say "how they find you in here ?" if someone take it and post it another place, they can see me on other cases which i don't know.

And i wish i could say all my friends and family that i love T-girls

But i can't. They see me like gay. i am not gay, i like cocks but in a feminine way. and i also like girls and love them always.

At the same time, i am handsome enough, a little bit fat but i am good.

Thats my feelings

Love you all
Old 08-27-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

My pic is in my avatar - I'm the one on the left and my fiancee is on the right.
Old 08-27-2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by translover View Post

you will say "how they find you in here ?" if someone take it and post it another place, they can see me on other cases which i don't know.

But i can't. They see me like gay. i am not gay, i like cocks but in a feminine way. and i also like girls and love them always.

Thats my feelings

Love you all
hehe i didn't even consider the possibility of people i know seeing me here... that actually struck fear into me as i was reading it.. perhaps i won't post my pic here for the same exact reason as you.. i wish i could, i feel really good on this website but whatever.

maybe i'll post my pic later... still not sure... i mean what are the possibilities of my friends and family looking at this website?

thanks for sharing hankhavelock, i wish i could be as open about this stuff as you.

Last edited by guest; 08-27-2007 at 01:35 AM.
Old 08-27-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest View Post
...i mean what are the possibilities of my friends and family looking at this website?
Hehe... you can also look at it this way... if your friends and family see your picture here then they must be sharing your "interest"... I'd think they'd be here for the same reason as the rest of us good people...
Old 08-27-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Ogryn1313 is infamous around these partsOgryn1313 is infamous around these partsOgryn1313 is infamous around these parts
Default Me at my worst...

This is my most recent pic. Sadly it is stereotypicaly redneck. There I am in a wifebeater and some of my arsenal. Taken during a camping trip.
Attached Thumbnails
Arsenal.jpg  
Old 08-27-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Ogryn1313 is infamous around these partsOgryn1313 is infamous around these partsOgryn1313 is infamous around these parts
Default Less redneckish

Here I resemble a cancer patient
Attached Thumbnails
Ein.jpg  
Old 08-27-2007
She-cock inspector

tlover has a spectacular aura abouttlover has a spectacular aura about

Quote:

Thats my feelings

Love you all
I feel exactly the same, so i think we could post descriptions of ourselves instead, me later when time.
Old 08-27-2007
translover

Default An Anectode or Joke ?

A boy comes and says to her friend " my father saw your father at the adult movie saloon while jerking off " then, the other boy says and asks " ohh really, thats too bad. but what was your father doing in there ? " .....

but i said " if someone take it and post it ANOTHER PLACE and they could see me on other cases in the internet which i don't know. "
Old 08-27-2007
translover

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogryn1313 View Post
This is my most recent pic. Sadly it is stereotypicaly redneck. There I am in a wifebeater and some of my arsenal. Taken during a camping trip.
hey my friend ? what are they ?
i have been in Army but i haven't seen an ammunition like yours have even if i was a private (soldier) (they didn't give,only AK-47 i shoot with.i was a good shooter 200 m 3/3 and 100m 5/5 )
You prepared like III. world war.

peace sex Ladyboys
Old 08-27-2007
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

ts_lover can only hope to improve

Hmm, same as above. No pics

20 (since today), from germany. :D
Old 08-27-2007
She-cock inspector

Quote:
Yer that's a lot of guns and ammo you got there, a bit scary.
You expecting trouble?
Old 08-27-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

mykel73 will become famous soon enoughmykel73 will become famous soon enough

Heres my ugly mug.
Attached Thumbnails
Picture 104.jpg  
Old 08-27-2007
translover

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by mykel73 View Post
Heres my ugly mug.
hi my friend

i think you collect your LB's underwear
Old 08-27-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
hey my friend ? what are they ?
i have been in Army but i haven't seen an ammunition like yours have even if i was a private (soldier) (they didn't give,only AK-47 i shoot with.i was a good shooter 200 m 3/3 and 100m 5/5 )
You prepared like III. world war.

peace sex Ladyboys
Mossberg ATR 100 270 caliber.
Ruger Mini-14 223 caliber. Semi-auto.
Henry .22 caliber long rifle lever action. My favorite in my arsenal. It's dead on accurate, smooth action, reliable, affordable. If a man can only have couple of guns this is a must have.
Ruger MK3 .22 target shooting model. Longer barrel on it. Very good pistol.
And lastly, a 1945 Rock-Ola M-1 Carbine. Considered to be the first assault rifle in America's inventory. Fires a 30 carbine round. Mine is a rare version of the M1. In those days of the war contracts were given out to many manufacturers, Rock-Ola, a juke box manufacturor, are quite rare. This one isn't much good anymore for firing. The reciever appears to have severe metal fatigue and the firing pin seems to no longer function. It jammed often but now won't even fire.
Old 08-28-2007
translover

Talking

Thank you man,

Good info about your pistols and rifles,

I have got one 160 mm :D but long range , fully automatic 1976 model.

Note : Size doesn't matters, important point is how to use it :D
Old 08-28-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Thank you man,

Good info about your pistols and rifles,

I have got one 160 mm :D but long range , fully automatic 1976 model.

Note : Size doesn't matters, important point is how to use it :D
You guys are SCARY - you MUST be Americans with THAT fascination of hand guns, weapons, death and destruction...

I have a Fender Precision and my next purchase will be a Musicman Stingray... can't kill any one with those, but I can for sure FUNK up the atmosphere... heavy caliber strings, though, I tell you...

And as for the ladies? They tend to like that a lot - so, please, keep your weapons (which you should never have been allowed to own in the first place) SAFELY locked up and let's get on with the matter that REALLY matters: How to please the lovely shemales that we run into ;-)

Peace, gentlemen!

Hank

Last edited by hankhavelock; 08-28-2007 at 01:09 PM.
Old 08-28-2007
translover

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by hankhavelock View Post
You guys are SCARY - you MUST be Americans with THAT fascination of hand guns, weapons, death and destruction...

I have a Fender Precision and my next purchase will be a Musicman Stingray... can't kill any one with those, but I can for sure FUNK up the atmosphere... heavy caliber strings, though, I tell you...

And as for the ladies? They tend to like that a lot - so, please, keep your weapons (which you should never have been allowed to own in the first place) SAFELY locked up and let's get on with the matter that REALLY matters: How to please the lovely shemales that we run into ;-)

Peace, gentlemen!

Hank

i have only a weapon in my pants and i keep it till 1976 when i was born

thats all

Last edited by translover; 08-28-2007 at 01:29 PM.
Old 08-28-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Just for clarification: A Fender Precision and a Musicman Stingray are bass-guitars... :-) Musical instruments... if any one might wonder -) They are not "weapons-of-mass-destruction" -
Old 08-28-2007
translover

Smile

i have WASHBURN classical

but i don't know playing guitar yet
Old 08-28-2007
She-cock inspector

I have two organs a Yamaha which i don't play too well, it don't help i nearly chopped my left hand off a couple of years back, and a nice one between my legs, which i play very well, right handed you see.:D
Old 08-29-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Hank...

Usually I'd be offended when someone rushes to judgment about an American and guns. The whole "we are superior to you because we don't like guns" things in foreing countries pissed me off.
But actually, Hank, I wan't to thank you for bringing it up and thus giving me a chance to speak my piece on the matter.
First of all, I'm not fascinated with death. And who doesn't like a bit of stress relieving destruction from time to time?
I think it is important, Hank, not to lump all Americans with guns into one category. The truth is, we have two distinct gun cultures in the United States. The one you referred to with stereotypes does indeed exist. It is the one responsible for school massacres and other crimes. There is a segment of Americans who indeed glorify the gun and treat it like some kind of status symbol. You see this most evident in the gangster rap culture. And quite obviously kids are influenced by this. However, I must point out that guns do not commit crimes. People do. If we banned guns in America crime rates would not drop significantly. People would just use other weapons to use in the commission of a crime. It is debatable if the right to bear arms helps protect citizins or not, or if it increases crimes. I'm not interested in debating that.
Now, the other gun culture is the one I belong to. You see, I am an Appalachian. Raised in the mountains. Guns have always been around in my life. The good gun culture is one in which owners do not glorify their guns. To them a gun is a tool. The majority of this culture are hunters. Some are just sport shooters like myself. See Hank, I'm an animal lover. I've never hunted and never will. I can say with pride that my guns will never take a life. However, if in a life or death situation in which someone is trying to kill me I take comfort in knowing I have the protection of my firearms should it come to the worst. I pray it does not. The gun culture I belong to is not at all like the gun swinging bullies in American films or rap videos. We respect the gun and its lethality. We do not abuse it.
Old 09-01-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

gizmo can only hope to improve
Send a message via Yahoo to gizmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by hankhavelock View Post
Just for clarification: A Fender Precision and a Musicman Stingray are bass-guitars... :-) Musical instruments... if any one might wonder -) They are not "weapons-of-mass-destruction" -
My girl has a weapon of ass destruction!
Old 09-01-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Wmd?

Guns aren't WMD

My farts are. I once cleared out a Spencer's Gifts in a mall with one single fart.
Old 09-02-2007
She-cock inspector

Default That's me The She Cock Inspector.

After weeks of agonizing about it i've decided to come out in the open and revile myself.
That's me then, quite handsome aren't i.
Attached Thumbnails
PI2.jpg  
Old 09-05-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
However, I must point out that guns do not commit crimes. People do. If we banned guns in America crime rates would not drop significantly. People would just use other weapons to use in the commission of a crime.
Ogryn

Maybe guns don't do the crime... but they sure as shit make it a lot easier... I doubt that the good old bow and arrow would result in the same degree of killings. But alas, I hear you, brother. The problem is not in the weapons alone... it is in American culture, one of the most violent the world has ever witnessed.

And obviously that makes me feel superiour - not in a militaristic sense of the term, but in the concept of being a developed human being. Regarding violence most non-Americans can feel superiour. American history is one of violence - the good old American dream is based on aggressiveness. Unfortunately, this MINDSET of "every man's right to make his OWN way in which ever way possible" is still deeply rooted in your post-Columbus culture.

Now, that said (as I find it a bit outta place at this forum), I am, indeed, a big friend of America - and I've had the privilege of living there for a part of my life. Also America has twice in the last century shown great solidarity and come to a very needed rescue of European existence and culture. But now I'm really getting ahead of myself here :-)

I appreciate your point of view even though I disagree with the core logic of it. But rest assured, I won't challenge you to a gun-duel ;-) No, rather I may challenge you to a good night out among the ladyboys... then maybe we can use "the good guns" in stead... yippee ay yeah!

Peace!

Hank

Last edited by hankhavelock; 09-05-2007 at 01:22 PM.
Old 09-05-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Why are yawl so afraid to show your pretty faces? Mother ain't reading this fine forum anyways ;-)

Here you can find some more of me... as well as some words...

http://www.gayromeo.com/hankhavelock
Old 09-05-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Superior my ass.

Man, just because a nation might ban guns and is less violent makes nobody superior. People are the same wherever you may go I've come to see. Look at me. I love my guns. I enjoy shooting them and blasting apart things like old tv sets, computer pieces, whatever. Yeah, that's aggressive and destructive. But you know what? I've never shot an animal. I've never shot nor want to shoot a human. So you're no better than me.
And take away the guns the criminals will use other weapons. And the bow and arrow actually inflicts more trauma than most guns. If it can be used to hurt another the criminals will use it. Personally, I'd hate to see America become Europeanized. There's much about the culture in Europe that can be considered not good. Take the French, steadily becoming an entitlement based society of lazy assed whiners. You know, they have a law there that allows someone not to be fired for any reason for the first year or two of employment?
As for the ladyboys...maybe some of them wouldn't mind getting in a little target practice with this unevolved and inferior American. And after that a bit of target practice with our non lethal guns.
Old 09-06-2007

lol we're doing everything so wrong, we're so inferior to everyone.. yet we're the strongest nation in the world.

anyway this is a site for shemales don't forget hehe. we can all unite in that common love!

Last edited by guest; 09-06-2007 at 12:44 AM.
Old 09-06-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

eliogabalo is infamous around these partseliogabalo is infamous around these partseliogabalo is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Man, just because a nation might ban guns and is less violent makes nobody superior. People are the same wherever you may go I've come to see. Look at me. I love my guns. I enjoy shooting them and blasting apart things like old tv sets, computer pieces, whatever. Yeah, that's aggressive and destructive. But you know what? I've never shot an animal. I've never shot nor want to shoot a human. So you're no better than me.
And take away the guns the criminals will use other weapons. And the bow and arrow actually inflicts more trauma than most guns. If it can be used to hurt another the criminals will use it. Personally, I'd hate to see America become Europeanized. There's much about the culture in Europe that can be considered not good. Take the French, steadily becoming an entitlement based society of lazy assed whiners. You know, they have a law there that allows someone not to be fired for any reason for the first year or two of employment?
As for the ladyboys...maybe some of them wouldn't mind getting in a little target practice with this unevolved and inferior American. And after that a bit of target practice with our non lethal guns.
You hate to see America become Europeanized ... It's very strange ... We in Europe have the feeling we ar Americanizated...
Why so acrimonious ? I'm italian, but the French, with its wonderful art and culture, is the most stunning nation in the world.
Down with Nationalism!

Last edited by eliogabalo; 09-06-2007 at 02:21 AM.
Old 09-06-2007

ok well i'm gonna post these pics i took speacially for this site tried to cover myself up with my dope jacket hehe

yes, that's a cuban and mexican flag in the back
Attached Thumbnails
p1000148ba9.jpg  

Last edited by guest; 09-06-2007 at 10:49 PM.
Old 09-07-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default I rest my case

Quote:
My famous last words in this particular debate:

Just consider this... America is a country at war, at present in two different countries. None the less, "the main killers of Americans" (I'd believe that's the type of vulgar phrasing your current disaster of a president would use in public) are NOT foreign enemy soldiers - nope, they are not even close to your very own, armed-to-the-teeth, fellow Americans!

And you guys don't primarily kill each other only using swords and daggers... right?

Now, I'm certain the logic of this argument will pass miles above your head, but just give it a little thought... and NOW I rest my case.

Peace, my brother - and lighten up a little, will ya?!

Hankypanky
Old 09-07-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest View Post
ok well i'm gonna post these pics i took speacially for this site tried to cover myself up with my dope jacket hehe

yes, that's a cuban and mexican flag in the back
dude - you could also wear a burka... ;-)

No, don't feel pressured to upload pics if you feel it's bad for you. There are many ways. For example, if you find your self in a good communication with a nice transsexual woman you can just email her a picture. That way you maintain your anonymousity in general.

Cheers!

Hank
Old 09-07-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by eliogabalo View Post
You hate to see America become Europeanized ... It's very strange ... We in Europe have the feeling we ar Americanizated...
Why so acrimonious ? I'm italian, but the French, with its wonderful art and culture, is the most stunning nation in the world.
Down with Nationalism!
We really should ask the moderator to set up a place to discuss off-topic issues.

Your point is very interesting.

Primarily the fascination of America in the rest of the world is shallow and uninformed - as, indeed, American culture is as well in many regards (but certainly not all). But America has been considerably more succesful in exporting Coca Cola, hamburgers and entertaining movies than anything else. Which, of course, in many regards gives a very distorted picture of America as a carefree nation where every thing is light and easy.

But it takes two to tango and the blame is as well on us. And it also means that we sometimes miss the point of what the "true" America really is - with all its flaws and all its wonders.

With the current administration it's VERY hard to credibly "export" American moral and political values - because these original values are under severe attack in America itself right now.

But, tomorrow will come :-) If you watch history America has the track-record in inconsistency... but some how she always lands on her feet AND on the side of "good".

And the best thing is that we can HAVE these discussions... which is not least due to American intervention when it REALLY mattered!

Peace!

Hank
Old 09-07-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Off-topic thread

Just for your info, I messaged the administrator and asked if we can set up an extra thread for off-topic issues.

The fact is that we meet here, start discussing here and better stay here. On the other hand, the current and interesting political debate is not at all relevant to the topic of this forum, so I'm afraid we'll ruin the debate.

What do you think?

Hank
Old 09-07-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

eliogabalo is infamous around these partseliogabalo is infamous around these partseliogabalo is infamous around these parts

This issue is very complicated. Many Europeans feel annoyed because the Americans think they are the "standard-bearers" of freedom, democracy and civil rights in the world. This fact, from our point of view, is a sort of embezzlement. You see; i live in Florence, the city in wich, in the year 1786, Pietro Leopoldo di Lorena abolished the Death Sentence. When i think that in the USA the Death Sentence is still a sad reality, i find very hard to understand the american attitude. The same thing can be said for the second world war. Apart the issue of the political and economic interests of the USA in the war, the american contribution was very important. But the contribution of England and, above all, of the Soviet Union ( 20 millions of Russians dead fighting against Hitler !!), was really huge.
We admire the USA very much and feel very attracted by their fascinating culture based on freedom and individualism. Nevertheless, we have the feeling the Americans take the credit for everything is happened in the modern history ...

Last edited by eliogabalo; 09-07-2007 at 07:49 AM.
Old 09-08-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

mykel73 will become famous soon enoughmykel73 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by eliogabalo View Post
This issue is very complicated. Many Europeans feel annoyed because the Americans think they are the "standard-bearers" of freedom, democracy and civil rights in the world. This fact, from our point of view, is a sort of embezzlement. You see; i live in Florence, the city in wich, in the year 1786, Pietro Leopoldo di Lorena abolished the Death Sentence. When i think that in the USA the Death Sentence is still a sad reality, i find very hard to understand the american attitude. The same thing can be said for the second world war. Apart the issue of the political and economic interests of the USA in the war, the american contribution was very important. But the contribution of England and, above all, of the Soviet Union ( 20 millions of Russians dead fighting against Hitler !!), was really huge.
We admire the USA very much and feel very attracted by their fascinating culture based on freedom and individualism. Nevertheless, we have the feeling the Americans take the credit for everything is happened in the modern history ...
You have a very good point, and maybe it's the way I way brought up but I have always told my friends that they need to remember that we (other Americans and I) are not the only nation out there. We where never meant to be the peace keepers of the world. That is why we have the UN, and we have no right to tell another nation how to govern them selves when we are so divided at home. I love my Country but sometimes we can be full of our selves and I'm ashamed of that fact.
Old 09-08-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by mykel73 View Post
You have a very good point, and maybe it's the way I way brought up but I have always told my friends that they need to remember that we (other Americans and I) are not the only nation out there. We where never meant to be the peace keepers of the world. That is why we have the UN, and we have no right to tell another nation how to govern them selves when we are so divided at home. I love my Country but sometimes we can be full of our selves and I'm ashamed of that fact.
I still think we should move this debate to another thread, but so be it.

Mykel, by my view there's always two sides to a coin. And if these two sides represent the extremes then the true solution is probably some where in the middle. In America you have the right wing currently of the impression that anybody against your current president is, indeed, against America - on the other extreme you have the isolationists that believe that America should withdraw from any international interaction. In Europe we have the people readily accepting ANY THING coming from America as gospel - and on the other side the anti-Americans that only see the CocaColas, the hand guns and the Bushes...

They all represent simplified views of a complex world.

We all need each other in this world - now more than ever - and to succesfully face the giant challenges ahead of us we need to work together and to take equal part. American and European history are united - well, American culture is primarily based on Europe and to imagine a world where these two parts do not interact is ridiculous.

But now other parts of the world are coming along as equal partners - and then it is our duty to welcome these new players in a positive spirit. South East Asia for example is on the move and can contribute tremendously to the development of this world in the right direction.

So, it's looking promising if we can just accept each other and learn the good and the bad from different societies.

I have to disagree a little bit with you, though. You said that it is not America's job to be a peace-keeper. I believe you are wrong in that opinion. Obviously, going to war in sinister Middle Eastern countries is not an example of peace keeping. How ever, history shows that if America does not actively participate then we might all be in serious trouble.

H
Old 09-08-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Every time a nation is very powerful, it assumes the role of peace-keeper and civilizer of the world, but it always ends up looking only after its interests.
So did the Roman Empire, so the Spain, so the Soviet Union, so the England ... now it's the turn of the USA. Perhaps i'm a bit pessimist, but i think this is unavoidable.
Regarding human and civil rights, i think some European nations are at the moment the most advanced in the world: Holland, England; French and the amazing Spain of Zapatero, who introduced in a catholic country the homosexual marriage.

Last edited by eliogabalo; 09-08-2007 at 03:45 AM.
Old 09-08-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Good grief

It all got started because I posted a pic of myself and my arsenal. A damned pity I didn't have any other pic of myself to post. Yeah yeah, I get it. America is the worst country in the world. So inferior to Europeans. You know, I go to another website which sadly has less intellectual people than this good site. And day in and day out it's nothing but a hate filled, bash America, the president, Christians and other stuff. Very few people on that other site have informed opinions and just spout off far left dogma.
I agree, if this site has a forum section for such stuff that'd be good. But I'll be keeping out of it. This site is my alternative to that hateful other one. If I had known my pic would spawn this shit I'd not have posted it.
Is it possible I can take it down and remove my posts?
Old 09-08-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Come on, Ogryn...

Quote:
It all got started because I posted a pic of myself and my arsenal. A damned pity I didn't have any other pic of myself to post. Yeah yeah, I get it. America is the worst country in the world. So inferior to Europeans. You know, I go to another website which sadly has less intellectual people than this good site. And day in and day out it's nothing but a hate filled, bash America, the president, Christians and other stuff. Very few people on that other site have informed opinions and just spout off far left dogma.
I agree, if this site has a forum section for such stuff that'd be good. But I'll be keeping out of it. This site is my alternative to that hateful other one. If I had known my pic would spawn this shit I'd not have posted it.
Is it possible I can take it down and remove my posts?
Come on, Ogryn, my man...

Nobody is hateful here - and it's a good and healthy debate. Nobody has expressed anti-American sentiments here. We're just sharing views. Of course a pic of you showing a personal arsenal of a size that would make most medium sized Latin American countries DREWL evokes comments... but take it as it is. Nobody is after you or any one else personally. Look at it from the humouristic side as well :-)

Your points of view are as right or wrong as any body else's here. So don't go overly sensitive now!

But yes, we really should move this interesting exchange of opinions on to another thread. I already pm'ed the moderator, but so far no reply.

So Ogryn, no chickening out now... with that impressive arsenal none of us would stand a chance any ways ;-)

Loosen up a bit, man!

Peace!

Hank
Old 09-08-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I'm sorry to hear that this pacific debate has offended a member. My english is defective and it's possible that i expressed badly my opinions.
Ogryn, i ensure you that USA are very admired in Europe for many reasons, for example the freedom of the press and the laicity of the institutions. I've only criticised the "superiority complex" that always troubles the strong and powerful nations as you are. Here nobody hates the american people. Perhaps the love for your country has made you hypersensitive.
I think it's important to have a critical mind regarding the behaviour of the politicians. The american politicians are the only that used the atomic bomb against a helpless population, and have the biggest arsenal of nuclear weapons in the world. How can they be credible as peace-keeper and policemen of the world ? Don't be so nationalist !
Old 09-08-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

inadaze is infamous around these partsinadaze is infamous around these parts

unless any of us is running for election I think we should stay away from politics and live for sex instead
Old 09-09-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Nope

Not hypersensitive. I just see enough bashing America on my other most visited site. The site I go to is a miserable one full of negativity that is overwhelming. Well, I'll be honest...
Satanspace.com. A Satanic site. I'm not a Satanist myself and personally I find them to be disgusting. I go there because there's a lot of kids on it and I try to encourage the ones willing to listen not to get associated with that kind of thing. And it is full of horrible shit. Bashing my country is just one of a long list of hateful and bitter things. And it saddens me seeing so many kids being indoctrinated to it.
As for the nukes...
Japan is the only nation in the world that has experienced nuclear warfare. this had such a profound effect on their culture. You know, Godzilla was a kind of outcry against nuclear weapons and the atomic age. And in their anime you have alot of apocalyptic themes.
Now, as for why the bombs were used...
You have those who say the bombs were an alternative to invading the home islands and incurring an estimated one million casualties. This is reasonable since they made us pay a heavy toll in blood for every island captured. It's reasonable to think these weapons would break their will to fight. It then becomes a matter of how many numbers of dead is acceptable.
You have another school of thought too. We know now that the bombs were not necessary as it seems Japan was already working towards surrendering. It is apparent that the president wanted to send a message to the Soviets and the bombs were the message. Afterall, as soon as Berlin was taken the Cold War began.
My take on it is, even if it took one million casualties I would have preferred invading the home islands. The nuclear bombs were targeted on cities full of children and civilians. Perhaps not all innocent as they are viable military targets. But they were non-combatants. With this said, invading Japan would have resulted in more death than nuking them. But if they were surrendering who knows right? I love Japan and wish to go there someday. Bombing them is one of the two ugliest chapters in American history, the other being the genocide of the natives.
Old 09-09-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Happy for your return ... I like Japan too.
Old 09-09-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Not hypersensitive. I just see enough bashing America on my other most visited site. The site I go to is a miserable one full of negativity that is overwhelming. Well, I'll be honest...
Satanspace.com. A Satanic site. I'm not a Satanist myself and personally I find them to be disgusting. I go there because there's a lot of kids on it and I try to encourage the ones willing to listen not to get associated with that kind of thing. And it is full of horrible shit. Bashing my country is just one of a long list of hateful and bitter things. And it saddens me seeing so many kids being indoctrinated to it.
As for the nukes...
Japan is the only nation in the world that has experienced nuclear warfare. this had such a profound effect on their culture. You know, Godzilla was a kind of outcry against nuclear weapons and the atomic age. And in their anime you have alot of apocalyptic themes.
Now, as for why the bombs were used...
You have those who say the bombs were an alternative to invading the home islands and incurring an estimated one million casualties. This is reasonable since they made us pay a heavy toll in blood for every island captured. It's reasonable to think these weapons would break their will to fight. It then becomes a matter of how many numbers of dead is acceptable.
You have another school of thought too. We know now that the bombs were not necessary as it seems Japan was already working towards surrendering. It is apparent that the president wanted to send a message to the Soviets and the bombs were the message. Afterall, as soon as Berlin was taken the Cold War began.
My take on it is, even if it took one million casualties I would have preferred invading the home islands. The nuclear bombs were targeted on cities full of children and civilians. Perhaps not all innocent as they are viable military targets. But they were non-combatants. With this said, invading Japan would have resulted in more death than nuking them. But if they were surrendering who knows right? I love Japan and wish to go there someday. Bombing them is one of the two ugliest chapters in American history, the other being the genocide of the natives.

As I remember from my political science classes at Loyola University years ago... the use of nuclear weapons is not a military option - it is a political one. Tactical nuclear weapons not included - if, indeed, there is such a thing. The "counter-value" threat alone is meant to deter the opponent to ever start messing with you. The message being "if you fuck with me, I'm gonna annihilate you...". That's the logic of deterrence. And it worked for many years, actually.

Good old Ronald Reagan, who by my book is one of the most competent foreign policy makers in post-ww2 history, understood this completely. In spite of all the bad publicity by the left wing, the fact is that Ronnie-boy was DETERMINED to end the cold war. And he did! Holy f****** mama mia... the socalled "war monger" and probably the most hated American president in many years (well, your current one beats that - but he also deserves it :-) truly understood the nature of the Soviet Union and dealt with them the right way. Result: The cold war is history. So I raise my proverbial Stetson for good old Ronald Reagan! He had a dream - and he made it happen! Respect!

And as for the anti-everything fora you attend. I appreciate your work - this world is sadly full of people who has made it their business to be "anti". The right-wing muslims (who are actually behaving very anti-islamic) are yet another good example of this. You can find right-wing Christians whos mindsets match that pretty close, but they rarely use suicide-bombs... they just elect a president to do the job :-)

SO sane critisism is called for - but hateful outbursts lead us no where. I'm sorry you encounter that at the other fora, but the challenge then is to present "an offer they cannot refuse". And by that I mean a sane reasoning why they are SO wrong and uninformed. Present it to them in an easy-to-understand way - I doubt you're dealing with the intelligentsia there. But keep up the good work.

Peace, brother! You deserve a SWEEEEEET ladyboy rubbing your back, kissing your cheek, loving you the way ONLY a transsexual woman can love you :-)

H
Old 09-09-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Gasp!

Well we agree on something then. I think Reagan was the best president since FDR. Its easy now for some in the media to tear him down but the man did handle the Cold War perfectly. When he uttered those famous words that spelled the end of the Soviet Union. All the while he kept us out of actually going to WW3...at least that concept of WW3 now.
It used to be I didn't so much care about politic, left or right, dem or rep, etc. I didn't care about Christianity, Islam, that so called Satanism religion. It's not really a religion, more like a counter culture movement with a hate group slant to it. All I believed in was my ideas of right and wrong. And it seems to me there's more wrong in the world than right. Take for example Bush. Ok, he makes mistakes. He won't known for being the best foreign policy guy. Or border security. But I do think he'll be known for fighting terrorism. But honestly...can you recall any single president ever getting the level of hatred and disrespect than Bush? The media and such is so bitter and is encouraging a disrespect for the office and not just the man. In my 32 years I've not seen any president take this much flak. And I don't think its just because he's screwing some things up. I think it is the result of shift of thinking on the parts of many.
But yeah...right now a tgirl giving me nice back rub sounds mighty damned good. One of these days I'll experience that love thing you're talking about.
Old 09-09-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
But yeah...right now a tgirl giving me nice back rub sounds mighty damned good. One of these days I'll experience that love thing you're talking about.
Well, Reagan was mostly critized when he was alive in office :-) Unfortunately, the same opinion-makers that tore him down back then have not had the courtesy to give the man credit later. That would make them look like the fools they, indeed, were :-)

But when it cums to your current president... my man, he TRULY is asking for it. He will NOT be remembered as the guy who fought anything but his own right wing ghosts. He is and has always been a political disaster of less than mediocre intelligense (in other words, the man is a stupid sob) run by a neanderthal-administration of born again Christians, corrupt oil-folks and less than credible advisors. But luckily that administration will soon be gone. They have done more harm to American image and security than even the worst nightmares thought possible. You guys should actually charge them with treason, because never has an American administration done so much harm to American foreign policy credibility.

Don't EVER compare him to Ronald Reagan, please! Reagan was a VISIONARY! He had a dream! And he followed it. I think that the only dreams your current president is capable of having are the post-alcoholic nightmares of nasty scorpions dressed up in burkas coming to get him...

But again, luckily that most harmful administration is soon finding its end. May you Americans be wise enough NOT to vote Republican next time... ain't no new Ronald Reagans in THAT party for the moment...

And yes... I don't remember... are you a married guy with 28 kids? Or are you still a free man at liberty to choose your sexuality in spite of the narrow-minded feed-back you'll probably encounter when you finally come home with your chosen, transsexual wife?

If you're still single I truly urge you to follow that heart of yours. Nobody thanks you not to! Go find that transsexual princess of your dreams... and trust me, my friend, she IS out there! And once you find her you'll know how RIGHT it is... cause the love from a transsexual woman has an edge... an extra dimension... and trust me, I know it!

Best wishes!

H

Last edited by hankhavelock; 09-09-2007 at 09:14 AM.
Old 09-09-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Do you remember what happened in Florida in the year 2000 ? Al Gore was the winner and the real president. G.W. Bush is not only an incompetent, but also a big swindler. He became president thanks to an incredible amount of swindles and lucky circumstances. I think Al Gore was an outstanding president for the USA and the whole world
Old 09-09-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Al Gore would no doubt have made a better president - any one would... but 2000 is history now and the American people elected him once more in 2004. So now let's look ahead - the Democrats have three VERY interesting candidates that are all capable of making a difference. Let's hope that they this time make a better choice. I'm sure they will...