Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 03-31-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of
Default who or what is Emily Gof ?

Who is Emily Gof ? She sends a message to me in some foriegn language and then I check and that member is banned.
Old 04-01-2017
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

techno883 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by franalexes View Post
Who is Emily Gof ? She sends a message to me in some foriegn language and then I check and that member is banned.
I gave a quick search to a site I frequent, but came up empty. If I may suggest, go to google translate, type in the message and hit 'detect language'. It will not only help translate the message, but give a clue to 'Emilie's' origin. Good luck, but maybe you should steer clear.
Old 04-01-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of

I copied the text and did an entry.
It looks like an add for diet food.
Since the "R" and the "N" are backwards, I'm guessing it is Russian.

She is banned I suppose for not writing in English.
Old 04-02-2017
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

techno883 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by franalexes View Post
I copied the text and did an entry.
It looks like an add for diet food.
Since the "R" and the "N" are backwards, I'm guessing it is Russian.

She is banned I suppose for not writing in English.
Glad you found out a little about 'whoever'. LOL, whoever they is, they sure have a lot of gall sending you info on 'diet' foods(?).
Far as I can tell from your avatar, you seem full figured, but hardly 'over bodied'.
Old 04-03-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by techno883 View Post
Glad you found out a little about 'whoever'. LOL, whoever they is, they sure have a lot of gall sending you info on 'diet' foods(?).
Far as I can tell from your avatar, you seem full figured, but hardly 'over bodied'.
It does seem to be true that my figure has developed a couple of points of interest.