Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 11-26-2016
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

pauladunbar is infamous around these parts
Default Visit to Sydney

I have just returned from a visit to see my Agent in Sydney. My Agent is a 48 year old Hawaiian/Japanese lady. She is petite and with one of the best figures that would arouse any hot blooded male. She was divorced 12 years ago and says she has not had sex since the divorce.

I told her I also have not had sex for many years but have a little diddle at least twice a week.

She corrected herself saying sex meant intercourse, because claimed she too diddled most days.

She went on to explain she was considering becoming a lesbian and with a hand on my thigh said I aroused her.

I said I had never considered becoming a lesbian, but without saying why, said she would be very surprised at what she would find if we became undressed.

At the table in the restaurant her hand was hot and creeping higher up my thigh, but now under my dress. She could tell from my shallow quick breathing, that her hand was affecting me and I had to do something quickly or the probing hand would seek out the erection I could feel was about to be a problem inside my little G string.

I made an excuse that I needed to go to the rest room and perhaps we should then go to my Hotel room and have coffee and a few drinks there.

In my Hotel room the conversation turned again to sex and Lesbianism. The alcohol and my desire to shag the arse off my Agent, which was a desire I have had for years, reached the point where I asked if she could keep a secret. Why she replied? Well I am not what you see. I Lifted my dress, dropped my G string and revealed my semi erect penis twitching with excitement.

"Oh my God. You kept that hidden for so long and I never suspected you were in fact a man." Nothing more was said but minutes later we were naked on the bed and having the first of three magnificent orgasms each. She would have agreed to more but said tomorrow was another day.

Paula Dunbar
Old 11-27-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of

Nice story. But then I noticed it doesn't match your profile.
Old 11-27-2016
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

pauladunbar is infamous around these parts
Default matching profile

I notice a reply to my last post "Visit to Sydney" stating the story does not match my profile?

One obvious problem is I am much older than that stated in my profile. Another is I do not wish to publish the fact I own a business with Agents mainly in Asia and Australia. I have no wish to advertise.

I am not prepared to change my profile, but have no wish to deceave the Forum.

If you wish me to change my profile in any way you may suggest I will consider the changes. I can however confirm that all my written articles are factual and from personal experiences I have during my travels.

Paule Dunbar
Old 11-27-2016
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauladunbar View Post
...I am not prepared to change my profile, but have no wish to deceave the Forum.

If you wish me to change my profile in any way you may suggest I will consider the changes...
I don't see any reason or need for you to make any changes.
Old 12-20-2016
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Ladyboy_Lover can only hope to improve

Very hot story, I hope you will write more! I love erotica and what you wrote sounds very promising