Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 12-05-2016
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

pauladunbar is infamous around these parts
Default university coffee shop

The local university year has ended until February 2017. However the campus coffee shop has the best coffee in Town and you are never short of someone to have an interesting conversation with.

This morning was a little different to my usual coffee shop conversations in that the chat was with three students from the performing arts who were rehearsing for a christmas show. The three were all dressed in drag and informed me they were transsexuals, but when questioned on the subject I think experimental crossdressers would be more accurate.

One of the "girls" was quite beautiful and I could not believe she was in fact a he. For a student she was well dressed in an expensive pink cotton dress and had obviously had her blond long hair professionally done. I would think she had parents who were wealthy and also accepted their son was Trans.

I asked if life on campus was free of being bullied and the reply was as expected only problem was with footballers, but nothing serious.

I raised the question about homosexuality. At first silence then the lovely girl said she was in fact hetrosexual,to which one of her friends remarked "Oh she wanks a lot". This brought a quick response " So do you. You are still a virgin". I changed the subject to avoid conflict.

I asked the blond well dressed lass what was her most embarrassing moment? She said when as a partially nude model in a drawing class she had an erection. The class knew she was Trans but did not expect to see a throbbing pole inside her satin panties. The lady lecturer in charge quickly stepped in with a sheet to cover her and took her into her office. She continued, after a cup of tea and with no further problem. I asked "what did you learn from that experience?" Let someone else do the modeling."{

With that last comment I purchased three coffees and left to do some shopping.

Paula Dunbar
Old 12-08-2016
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

pauladunbar is infamous around these parts

Yesterday afternoon the young student I met at the coffee shop. The one dressed in pink, called at my home and introduced me to her mother. The young lady's mother was someone I already knew. They wanted to talk with me, because the daughter thought I was very understanding abou crossdressing and would be able to help her mother to accept the fact crossdressing did not mean automatic homosexuality.

Neither of my visitors realised I was a crossdresser.. .

We had a long discussion over several cups of coffee and my visitors left with a clear understanding of the daughter's position and with the knowledge that it is possible to live as a crossdresser and not become homosexual. I referred them to two well known crossdressers in Town, one of which was the librarian friend of mine and a person they would know.

Apparently father who is a local GP was happy with his son becoming a crossdresser and had for some time suspected the son had a problem he found difficult to explain to his parents.

I have arranged for them to meet the librarian who will I am sure help with the finer points of how to act like a young woman and to avoid the suspicious eyes of the general public.

I am sure there will be more to this as time passes.

Paula Dunbar