Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 12-05-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these parts
Default Titles?

OK just a question. Yeah I am a Transbian but I would love to have my title as junior trans woman or trans girl or whatever because I am a junior trans woman.

Just asking.
Old 12-05-2016
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

I think that the requirement is 100 posts to move up to Junior Ladyboy Lover. I know that doesn't help you as it's not what you want, but you might try sending a PM to the site owner (transladyboy) and ask him for a custom title.
Old 12-05-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
I think that the requirement is 100 posts to move up to Junior Ladyboy Lover. I know that doesn't help you as it's not what you want, but you might try sending a PM to the site owner (transladyboy) and ask him for a custom title.
Thanks ila but I don't want to shake the boat ya' know.