Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 10-20-2016
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

pauladunbar is infamous around these parts
Default Bali

I have just returned from a business trip to Bali. On the last day I met the Hotel maid, a small very pretty little Balinese girl. She was a delight to talk to and offered to show me a good time and the best places to eat and have fun. I explained I was not looking for sex unless she could show me where to find a ladyboy show.

To my surprise she said she was in fact a ladyboy and would I like to see what she had to offer. I naturally said Yes. and she started to lift her neat cotton blue uniform dress to reveal a beautiful uncut penis dangling down in front of two low hanging balls. Her flaccid dick was a beautiful light tan colour and about 5 inches long. She wore no underwear.

She offered to meet me that night by the Hotel pool Bar and as she made it clear the rest of the night was mine. I agreed without hesitation.

At 10pm she arrived at the poolside Bar looking absolutely gorgeous wearing a bright yellow cotton short swing dress and I bet very little else. After a few drinks and some Balinese food, I took her to my room and she agreed to perform a strip, then we could then have sex. The strip was slow and very erotic to watch and I could feel an uncomfortable bulge rising under my dress. My stripper was also becoming aroused and at 5ft 2ins tall herpenis looked exceptionally large as it stood erect with its purple head now erect and about one inch above her naval. Her gyrations made her dick bounce around to the rhythm of her movements. At this point she said she had not had sex for a week and would need to cum soon. She lay on the bed and slowly stroked for about 20minutes before asking if I would like to finish her off while shelicked my cunt. I had to tell her I was a crossdresser. She was surprised and changed her offer to Head Job. I rubbed her dick until she produced four big spurts of cum that shot up into her face. It was then my turn and try as I did to delay my ejaculation seven minutes was all I lasted before convulsing in pleasure.

We lay on the bed recovering from the exertion until she had a quick wank in the shower and left for home. It was truly a night to remember.

Paula Dunbar
Old 10-21-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

virtualflowe is infamous around these partsvirtualflowe is infamous around these parts
Default Jealous!

All I can say is that you are living my fantasy ;-)
Old 11-05-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Florian has a spectacular aura aboutFlorian has a spectacular aura aboutFlorian has a spectacular aura about

And when is your next trip to Bali?... Dont forget to tell us about it!