Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 05-28-2016
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

pauladunbar is infamous around these parts
Default Local University "Review 2016"

Recently I was invited to attend the local University Annual "Review" put on by the 3rd year performing arts students.

The review was a lot of solo performances, most of which were very mediocre, but the last short play was worth waiting for.

The six performers three girls and three boys were totally nude. The girls like practically all of the Art students had masses of pubic hair, making it impossible to distinguish their true sex, if it had not been for a few small lumps called breasts.

On the other hand the boys were not so endowed with hair and one even had a massive weapon that dangled almost down to his knees. Every time this actor turned his face towards the audience it raised a murmur in in audience.

Everyone was hoping he would loose control and have an erection. Well after a long embrace with one of the girls the inevitable happened. To my surprise this was intended, because the rest of the play was devoted to how to deal with an unwanted erection while on stage?

Eventually one girl decided it was worth him taking her virginity and they proceeded to have sex on a sofa in the middle of the stage. I think the act was supposed to be a simulation, but somehow things went wrong and actual sex took place. The fellow had about 30 seconds of delight before coitus interruptus took place and he shot his load all over the girl's belly. The crowd was stunned, but then erupted into thunderous applause.

At the supper following the show, the actors appeared and explained that what they had seen was a mistake and hoped it had not spoiled the night for the audience. There were a few who were annoyed, but my small party all agreed that sometimes reality was sometimes better than simulation.

When I got home my knickers were drenched with pre-cum even though I had somehow avoided having an erection, probably because I had sat with my legs tightly crossed all night.

However, now in the safety of my office I can let everything hang free in the hope I can find some videos to stimulate me into relieving some of the sexual tension that has been building for a few weeks.
Old 05-28-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of
Default trash

Trash under the name of "art" is still trash.
Old 05-28-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

virtualflowe is infamous around these partsvirtualflowe is infamous around these parts
Default Art imitating life?

As an amateur art critic, I'd love to have seen that review.
Old 05-28-2016
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by virtualflowe View Post
As an amateur art critic, I'd love to have seen that review.
Yea, me too.
Old 05-29-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

I’d murmur too if I saw some guy with it hanging down to his knees. I’ve been told I’m fairly “well endowed” and am not anywhere near that. I don’t even think John Holmes was that well “hung.”
Old 06-02-2016
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

pauladunbar is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by franalexes View Post
Trash under the name of "art" is still trash.
I agree with your comment and the Head of the Performing Arts Faculty wrote to all who attended the performance apologising and hoped
we would attend a performance of "King Lear" to be held in July.

Paula Dunbar