Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 04-07-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

crossingoceans is on a distinguished road
Default Has anyone tried this before?

well, it's gonna sound weird lol but w/e

last saturday I was at my cousin's apartment, she's like 26 now and we trust each other a lot, to the point that she even lets me see her naked lol (im not trolling, this is true).
So we were going just to hang out and have fun, so she went to her room for something and came back, while we were watching a movie at the living room and talking.

but then, she asked me something: "if a guy like your or my age, wore diapers just for fun, do you think that would be crazy?" and I was like: "well... I dunno... there are many fetishes out there... maybe" and she started to talk me about those people, anyway she confessed me that she's one of those persons, and I was petrified... but I started to feel kinda horny and after some extra talk she said: I have some extra diapers... do you wanna try?

I just said to myself, why not? it's not like we're gonna get laid or anything lol.

She went to her bedroom and took a diaper, I undressed completely and laid on the floor, meanwhile she gently put the diaper on me, and I started to have a hard on, but she grabed my dick and put everything in place, closed the diaper and said "that's it!".

It felt just so comfortable, but I felt awkward. I started t feel warm on the inside, like if I let gom something that was torturing me, and I asked her: "do you pee on them?" to wich replied: "of course you silly boy! I'm wearing one right now actually... Do you like it?" and the confusion just started to bombard my mind, but I just said "to be honest, yes I do, and a lot!" and then she got closer to me...

a few minutes later, I felt like I had to go to the bathroom to pee and told my cousin: "I'm scared of peeing... can I hold your hand?" she grabbed it and pressed it and said "it's ok, I'm here with you" so I started to let my bladder go... I inmediately started to feel warm and though it would feel disgusting because of the pee but in fact it felt really good, and I really enjoyed the warm between my crotch.

I guess i'm a DL now lol

has anyone tried this? If so, tell me about your experience!
Old 04-10-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

markie v is on a distinguished road

It sounds fun, if you like it keep it up.

You might want to do an internet search for abdl.
Old 05-21-2016
Junior Ladyboy Lover

dad4qt is on a distinguished road

I am an avid DL... not into the "Adult Baby" thing... just love diapers... wearing them, filling them with pee. I love when my partner wears a diaper and fills it with pee as well. So hot!