Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 04-15-2016
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

pauladunbar is infamous around these parts
Default Dress shop

I have just returned from the shops where I purchased two new dresses.

Not being very tall, the "off the peg" clothes need a couple of inches removed from the dress length. The shop assistant asked me to stand on a platform while she pinned up the hem to the correct length. The shop assistant was not very attractive looking but she had a more than ample bust and her low cut blouse left very little to the imagination. Looking down on her, I had a marvelous down blouse view of wobbling jellies.

I could not take my eyes off these bouncing beauties and it began to have an affect on my crotch area. Today I had some satin French style knickers on that would hide nothing if I had an erection, or even a semi hard on. I therefore, I had to think quickly and make out that I needed to wee. The shop assistant was understanding and allowed me to use the Staff toilet. Once inside the toilet I took care of my emerging bulge hiding it behind a tight fitting G String which I always carried for emergencies of this kind in my shoulder bag. Then I put back on my French knickers and returned to have a second dress measured for alteration. I could feel my bulge trying to break out from the confines of my G String and trusted the mound was not showing.

It turned out to be a successful day, not only because I averted the embarrassing full blown erection, but I got two dresses for the price of one.

I am now sitting at home looking at some sexy pictures on Trans Lady Forum and feeling that it is time for some fun of a solo sexual kind.

Paula Dunbar