Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 08-05-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

luvbigtrannydicks can only hope to improve
Default How much do you cum

Just curious, how much does everyone usually cum when you ejaculate? I almost always cum a lot. I cum all over myself, usually about 3 or 4 big spurts of cum followed by a few more smaller ones. Sometimes I even hit myself in the face in a seated position.
Old 08-07-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

PiercedEmily is on a distinguished road

It typically varies for me, usually about two spurts ammounting to a bit more than a tablespoon, sometimes much more, and once almost a quarter cup. I don't really shoot very much since I have had a meatotomy and prince Albert since I was in my early teens and that decreases pressure
Old 08-07-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

whale is on a distinguished road

I have never measured, but the 3 or 4 big spurts followed by smaller ones seems about right for me as well. And I have accidentally shot up and over my head before, or slightly to the side of it. I was really surprised
Old 08-08-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

bigboy4012 can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by whale View Post
I have never measured, but the 3 or 4 big spurts followed by smaller ones seems about right for me as well. And I have accidentally shot up and over my head before, or slightly to the side of it. I was really surprised
I did that once, and I too was quite suprised, I didnt know I had it in me. It also made a really good 'ping' sound when it hit my tubular metal bed head. One girl I was with gave me a hand job and I squirted loads of cum all over my chest and her hand, she described it as 'like some kind of weapon'. That'll do for me! I suppose I could always cum into a measuring glass to see exactly how much there is.
Old 08-28-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Cockateer will become famous soon enough

Everything between a few drops and 15 spurts. Depends on my state of sexual arousal and on how much time has gone by since my last orgasm.
Old 08-28-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

curiousguy can only hope to improve

it depends, usually 2-3 big spurts, then 3 small ones.
i love a girl that cums alot!!! tasty ;D
Old 10-05-2015
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

triplej is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiercedEmily View Post
It typically varies for me, usually about two spurts ammounting to a bit more than a tablespoon, sometimes much more, and once almost a quarter cup. I don't really shoot very much since I have had a meatotomy and prince Albert since I was in my early teens and that decreases pressure
Really? I don't have a PA but, I do have a meatotomy and I can still shoot like the dickens
Old 10-05-2015
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

This video was originally from a gay site but since you can't see who the cock belongs to, it could be anybody. Thought it was pretty hot. Make sure you stay with it till the end... Hope you enjoy.

Last edited by a9127; 10-05-2015 at 04:26 PM.
Old 10-05-2015
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

And this was the video I was actually looking for... Nice little cock. Very hot. Definitely stay with this one till the end. I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Last edited by a9127; 10-05-2015 at 05:45 PM.
Old 10-10-2015
Junior Ladyboy Lover

alexisonfire89 is on a distinguished road

Normally a lot. About 8 loads. If i cum on some ones back for example, its covers them from their ass to their hair...dripping down on the sides...
Old 03-03-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Smoothie is infamous around these partsSmoothie is infamous around these partsSmoothie is infamous around these partsSmoothie is infamous around these partsSmoothie is infamous around these parts

3 big spurts, all clear semen as hrt made me sterile (still yummy)