Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 08-22-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

shemaluvr has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default Any shemale who wanted to be "unshemaled" (a return to origins?)

Have you ever heard about any shemale who desired to become a man again, after years of being a ladyboy? After all is that so difficult to become a gay man again if she's just a pre-op shemale?
Old 08-22-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

streetglide is on a distinguished road
Default going back

I read somewhere about an early twenties ladyboy who had gone as far as castration and breast implants and then decided to go back to living as male.
I can imagine it would be much simpler without the surgical modifications though. Depending on how long they'd been on female hormones the testicles may have shut down permanently however.
Old 08-24-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Quote:
Originally Posted by shemaluvr View Post
Have you ever heard about any shemale who desired to become a man again, after years of being a ladyboy? After all is that so difficult to become a gay man again if she's just a pre-op shemale?
Yes, my neighbour here and very good friend used to live pretty much full time as a woman (before I met him) but decided mainly due to societal pressure and the obvious hardships to become a gay man again.

He's non-op and now enjoys to dress up occasionally, but he claims not to have any inclination to go back to being a woman.

Obviously, it's good for him that he never went through SRS but I have from other friends heard some pretty hair raising stories about trans*women here who did, indeed, regret it. This is why most sane and conscious surgeons should demand a quite extensive psychological probing into the mindset of the trans*woman who expresses a wish for full SRS. This is not a fun thing to regret.

I've actually met quite a few trans*women who claimed that if their boyfriend would want them to, they'd do the SRS. Needless to say, that is a very dangerous road to take, but it does signal that some trans*women are willing to go beyond their own boundaries to please a man.

This is exactly why, I'm against this apparent ease with which a group of members here apparently salute a castration fetish. And mind you, a castration fetish (mainly from the socalled "tranny-lover") is very far from the actual need that a rather small number of trans*women feel for going through with SRS to be true to themselves.

Peace!

H
Old 08-24-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Amy has a spectacular aura aboutAmy has a spectacular aura about

It has occured, I think there's at least one (I don't recall the name) famous case of someone who went post-op, then decided that they didn't want it, and went back to living as male. I don't recall off the top of my head. I know it's exceedingly rare though. Pubmed has a few papers on the actual statistics.
Old 08-24-2009
bumlove24

Default Trying to think

I saw a documentry a few years back about a wealthy arab guy in Britiain who did it. I think he had shares in a football club or something, anyway he was married with kids and had some sort of mid-life crisis and became a woman. She had a gorgeous arse! Nice and slim. She then decided to become a man again. At that point i lost interest! If you google it you may be able to find something on him
Old 08-24-2009
bumlove24

Default Samantha Kane!

Thats the name of her. Male name, Sam Hashimi
Old 08-24-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

violet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to all

Seems like I read on this forum that Lisa Lawer /Lawyer went back to living as a man, and married her/his cousin.
No confirmation on this, and don't know if it was voluntary or from family pressure.
It sure would add to your perspective and life experience to have lived as another gender, if only for a while.
Old 08-24-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Jenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of light
Default Hi Violet

Quote:
Originally Posted by violet lightning View Post
Seems like I read on this forum that Lisa Lawer /Lawyer went back to living as a man, and married her/his cousin.
No confirmation on this, and don't know if it was voluntary or from family pressure.
It sure would add to your perspective and life experience to have lived as another gender, if only for a while.
__________________________________________________ ____________

I remember coming across the same info. As I remember it, one of the prime motivations for the decision was the desire to have children.
Old 02-12-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy View Post
It has occured, I think there's at least one (I don't recall the name) famous case of someone who went post-op, then decided that they didn't want it, and went back to living as male. I don't recall off the top of my head. I know it's exceedingly rare though. Pubmed has a few papers on the actual statistics.
dailymail.co.uk/Charles-Kane-sex-change
Old 02-12-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

merelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these parts

geez make up your mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is what i would say
Old 02-12-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by merelypink View Post
Clearly, the degree to which you have any human empathy is inversely proportional to the amount of prevaricating you do on this site with your posts and avatar.
Old 02-22-2011
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by merelypink View Post
Would that be before or after you attempted to pimp your sites on them?
Old 02-23-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud of

You lot leave MearlyPink alone
She is really really pretty.

Why do people hit on MearlyPink, presumably because of the avatar;
but not on the huge numbers of people on this site
who also have stunningly attractive trans or bio-females in their avatar?
{serious question}
Old 02-23-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JodieTs View Post
You lot leave MearlyPink alone
She is really really pretty.

Why do people hit on MearlyPink, presumably because of the avatar;
but not on the huge numbers of people on this site
who also have stunningly attractive trans or bio-females in their avatar?
{serious question}
Can you smell that? It's the stench of rotting lies. That's the answer to your question.
Old 02-23-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Well I love MearlyPink,
so there.
We are probably gonna date and start a family and grow old together and everything...
Old 02-23-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Well I love MearlyPink,
so there.
We are probably gonna date and start a family and grow old together and everything...
Grow old?! Pink is already an 85-year-old man! Good luck with that.
Old 02-23-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Enoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to behold

Unshemaled? That is one of the clumsiest words I have seen in my life. There must be a better one.

De-transition?

Last edited by Enoch Root; 02-23-2011 at 10:49 AM.
Old 02-23-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enoch Root View Post
Unshemaled? That is one of the clumsiest words I have seen in my life. There must be a better one.

De-transition?
Yes that is the correct word.
I spoke a bit with a person, who claimed on a profile that they had already De-transitioned.
The reality was that they put the message up to stop men hitting on them while they worked out this huge thing.
They de-transitioned six months later.
Reason?
They perceived that due to their physical size
they would likely never fully be assumed to be a bio-female.
This was very important to them.
Also, they hated the expected perception of others would result in them ending up alone for ever. {it doesn't of course work like that}
Finally, family was important to them; they wanted children.
{you can always freeze sperm prior to HRT; that gives you a five to ten year window to use said sperm ---viability (fertility) drops off after this time}

So they went from unhappy trans
to living as a man
and probably feeling equally unfulfilled.
Very sad.
Old 02-23-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
Grow old?! Pink is already an 85-year-old man! Good luck with that.
Really?
But their avatar pic looks so young and girly.
I must get my spectacles fixed.
Old 02-23-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Tread is a glorious beacon of lightTread is a glorious beacon of lightTread is a glorious beacon of lightTread is a glorious beacon of lightTread is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Really?
Before you judge Pink prematurely, why don?t have one of these enlightening, deep and thoughtful conservations with Pink.
Old 02-23-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Enoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Yes that is the correct word.
I spoke a bit with a person, who claimed on a profile that they had already De-transitioned.
The reality was that they put the message up to stop men hitting on them while they worked out this huge thing.
They de-transitioned six months later.
Reason?
They perceived that due to their physical size
they would likely never fully be assumed to be a bio-female.
This was very important to them.
Also, they hated the expected perception of others would result in them ending up alone for ever. {it doesn't of course work like that}
Finally, family was important to them; they wanted children.
{you can always freeze sperm prior to HRT; that gives you a five to ten year window to use said sperm ---viability (fertility) drops off after this time}

So they went from unhappy trans
to living as a man
and probably feeling equally unfulfilled.
Very sad.
They? In the beginning...you make it sound like an individual but then you switch to they.
Old 02-23-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I always use the term he or she when referring to a person
where their appearance demonstrates how they wish to be identified.

Where it is ambiguous or they are genger-fluid or gender-blur
or as in this case de-transitioning with a huge range of compromise,
Out of respect, I refer to the person in the non-gender plural.
This way I am not imposing my own perception onto them.
It remains neutral.

When I talk to a stranger and the conversation turns to their significant-other
I always refer to this person as their partner
as I don't know if they are married or dating, nor the gender of the other person.
Not everyone is in a g=heterosexual relationship.

I myself am Polyamorous, having both a male and a female significant other.
Old 02-23-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tread View Post
Before you judge Pink prematurely, why don?t have one of these enlightening, deep and thoughtful conservations with Pink.
I wanna have sex with MerelyPink!
though blue scorpions are quite yummy as well.

People only put pics of themselves up as their avatar.
It's technically impossible to put a pic up of anyone else.
This is true.
Old 02-23-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
I wanna have sex with MerelyPink!

This is true.
Shocking. Another polyamorous person.

Yes that statement rings true. I am after all a female cyborg who works for Japan's Public Security Section 9 where I routinely investigate cybercrime and explore the philosophical issues surrounding the merging of man and machine.
Old 02-23-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Yes that statement rings true. I am after all a female cyborg who works for Japan's Public Security Section 9 where I routinely investigate cybercrime and explore the philosophical issues surrounding the merging of man and machine.
Yes, that's why I want us to have sex together, soon. xxx

Old 02-23-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Yes, that's why I want us to have sex together, soon. xxx

I'm confused. My first paragraph had nothing to do with the second one. The first was a reaction to the fact you are poly--not many of those around, woe upon me. The second was a response to your ironic post concerning avatars.

I just suck the fun out of everything don't I?...
Old 02-23-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
I'm confused. My first paragraph had nothing to do with the second one. The first was a reaction to the fact you are poly--not many of those around, woe upon me. The second was a response to your ironic post concerning avatars.
I want to have sex with you because you look so hot in that jump-suit.
Quote:
I just suck the fun out of everything don't I?...
I hope you suck really well then. ummmmm dreamy....
Old 02-23-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
I want to have sex with you because you look so hot in that jump-suit.

I hope you suck really well then. ummmmm dreamy....
Why, Jodie! good god! This is very unladylike behavior! Control yourself, woman! And they say female hysteria is no longer a valid scientific diagnosis!

On another note: poly, what's that like? from one poly person to a frustrated poly.
Old 02-23-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Really?
Gee, could it be because the avatar and Pink are not one and the same? I realize that's a wildly radical thought, but stranger things have turned out to be true.
Old 02-23-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tread View Post
I think Tread knows something that only a few of us have hinted at.
Old 02-23-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
This is true.
Quote:
And I am a shepherd with an ovine girlfriend named Clara, but I also work part-time for UPS. Don't believe me? Ask Enoch Root.
Old 02-23-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Gee, could it be because the avatar and Pink are not one and the same? I realize that's a wildly radical thought, but stranger things have turned out to be true.
That's a totally ridiculous statement.
Just look closely at MerelyPinks face.
This is the face of an angel and certainly would not lie to us.
Old 02-23-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Tread is a glorious beacon of lightTread is a glorious beacon of lightTread is a glorious beacon of lightTread is a glorious beacon of lightTread is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

This is true.
Tis is true, that is why a hot experience with a pole from the back scares the shit out of me.
Attached Thumbnails
_44856347_scorpions_afp_300.jpg  

Last edited by Tread; 02-23-2011 at 02:14 PM.
Old 02-23-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

randolph is an unknown quantity at this point

Hummm, there seems to be some angel dust floating around here.
Old 02-23-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
And I am a shepherd with an ovine girlfriend named Clara, but I also work part-time for UPS. Don't believe me? Ask Enoch Root.
I can attest to that. Thing is though that smc gets so involved with the finer pleasures of our four footed cousins that he forgets to deliver packages on time!
Old 02-23-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
I can attest to that. Thing is though that smc gets so involved with the finer pleasures of our four footed cousins that he forgets to deliver packages on time!
Did I mention that Clara has a beautiful cock?
Old 02-23-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
And you had to take it there. You must be the nastiest academic I ever met.
Old 02-23-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
That's what Clara said.
Old 02-23-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Queue music
if i said you had a beautiful cock, would you put it inside me?
Followed by
Let your spunk flow
Old 02-23-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Not even a great pun warrants compelling anyone to listen to a Bellamy Brothers song, let alone have to see them performing it!
Old 02-23-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Sorry.
Old 02-23-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Sorry.
Did I actually reduce Jodie to one word?! My god, I feel so powerful. I feel like, like, like ...
Attached Thumbnails
blog_dynamic_transformation.jpg  
Old 02-23-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

randolph is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
OMG! Clara is a tranny!
I wonder is Dustin Hoffman knows about this?
Old 02-23-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Bellamy Brothers and some Clara related to Dustin Hoffman. These are two references I do not get at all.
Old 02-23-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Did I actually reduce Jodie to one word?! My god, I feel so powerful. I feel like, like, like ...
Totally deserving of rep points but the stupid forum won't let me hook you up.
Old 02-23-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Totally deserving of rep points but the stupid forum won't let me hook you up.
"Rep points? We don't need no stinking rep points."
Attached Thumbnails
stinking badges.jpg  
Old 02-23-2011
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Are you sure that smc hasn't just been pulling the wool over your eyes?
Old 02-23-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
Are you sure that smc hasn't just been pulling the wool over your eyes?
Why the fuck is it so easy for you people to think of puns and yet it's so fucking hard for me? Who do I have to fuck to get a pun?
Old 02-23-2011
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Why the fuck is it so easy for you people to think of puns and yet it's so fucking hard for me? Who do I have to fuck to get a pun?
I'm udderly lost as to why it's so hard for you.
Old 02-23-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
I'm udderly lost as to why it's so hard for you.
What's the in-forum equivalent of screaming and cursing at the sky?