Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam > Member Introductions and Pictures
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Closed Thread

Old 03-06-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
Some butts really are worth kissing and I would say Kirsty's is right at the top of the list (and yes this is butt kissing on my part, albeit and sadly electronically only).
As I have made clear to Kirsty, and I don't think I'm revealing any secrets in posting this here, kissing is only the first of several things that I plan to do to her butt ... some day.
Old 03-06-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Fantasex 76 will become famous soon enoughFantasex 76 will become famous soon enough

Kirsty,my Scottish friend I definitely want a taste of Scottland while you're wearing that orange dress after all it has brought me some very good luck.
Old 03-07-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Kirsty Scott will become famous soon enoughKirsty Scott will become famous soon enough

Well I have to say I don't mind a bit of butt kissing .... licking ..... and then filling .....

Thanks for the honest appraisal Shadows ..... I am just experimenting and feedback like that is very useful .....

Here are some pics from another set which have not been altered .....

Kirsty
xxx xxx
Attached Thumbnails
P1010025.JPG   P1010031.JPG   P1010034.JPG  

P1010046.JPG   P1010048.JPG   P1010062.JPG  

Old 03-07-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Kirsty Scott will become famous soon enoughKirsty Scott will become famous soon enough

Second lot of three ......

Kirsty
xxx xxx
Attached Thumbnails
P1010086.JPG   P1010099.JPG   P1010104.JPG  

P1010120.JPG   P1010127.JPG   P1010140.JPG  

Old 03-07-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Last lot for now ......

Thank you to everyone who comes in here and says hello ......

Kirsty
xxx xxx
Attached Thumbnails
P1010144.JPG   P1010151.JPG   P1010183.JPG  

P1010216.JPG   P1010223.JPG   P1010236.JPG  

Old 03-07-2010
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirsty Scott View Post
Well I have to say I don't mind a bit of butt kissing .... licking ..... and then filling .....

Thanks for the honest appraisal Shadows ..... I am just experimenting and feedback like that is very useful .....

Here are some pics from another set which have not been altered .....

Kirsty
xxx xxx
You are quite welcome Kirsty.

I really like the third picture in this post(all of the pictures are great, but this one is the best). It is very sultry and you look like a tigress on the prowl, ready to pounce!

I am not sure if I have told you this before, but you have really lovely eyes. There is so much depth in them, one could get lost in them if not careful.
Old 03-10-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

sesame has a spectacular aura aboutsesame has a spectacular aura about
Cool

Quote:
Things Under my bed: Worms, prosthetic limbs and usually my glass eye as it rolls out when I sleep.
You can write really well. And I think you already know that.

Quote:
I don't know what sex is but I have heard it's bad so I am afraid to discuss the subject in case I am sent to hell ......
Ah, The Innocent one!!!
Whats that you are holding, a candy?

Thanks a bunch, since your article "A taste of Scottland" is indeed a tasteful one. I enjoyed reading every line.

Last edited by sesame; 03-10-2010 at 03:50 PM.
Old 03-14-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

melinafemina is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to melinafemina

You are absolutely beautiful,sexy and hot.But most of all,you make my heart bit.Oh my lovely girl,wish I could meet you...
Old 04-09-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Nico is on a distinguished road
Default Kirsty.....

....you make my heart and c**k pound.

Sweetness........

Old 02-13-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

ajdemipopusi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to ajdemipopusi

Kirsty
I real like Irland it is a green, but Scottland have a nice hills.
Nice pictures, very good body and AMAZING cock.
Kirsty can i climb on your hills.
Old 02-13-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

parr is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to parr
Default parr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirsty Scott View Post
I have been here for a little while and thought I'd start my own thread as an introduction ....... given there is no option to expand your profile here ...

This is very serious ...... Please don't laugh at me ....
.................................................. ...............................

I have been described as a cross between John Merrick and Bella Emberg ..... My ma says she still loves me but prefers I stay in the garage and don't leave the house in daylight .... Bless her, she is always looking out for me.

I fondly remember when my mummy used to tuck me in at nights .......
She always wanted a girl.

All of my pics have been touched up to hide my wooden leg and glass eye ......

But please, if you can get past the stench of pee,the acne and the melted bits of plastic surgery I have a wonderful personality that is if you like a narky, old bitch on her period ........

I am pierced in my left knee, my right shoulder and third nipple.

I am considering getting a tattoo but I don't think there is space for a big pipe band in my bedroom ....

I don't drink. I am drip fed.

I am addicted to worming tablets, talcum powder and chocolate Santas.

I am 35 .......... 5'5" without my wooden leg and clogs.

I like big macs, snow ploughs and feeding chickens in the zoo.

Romance is high on my agenda ..... I love to watch big brother, Bird watch with Bill Oddie and have candlelit dinners in the local dogging spots.

One can of Shandy and I am anyones.

Things that make me wet : Rain, showers and my bad BO.

Things that make me hard: My tough upbringing in the Ned gangs when I was at school, My period and Rigormortis.

Things that I enjoy: Daniel O donnell, Quincy, The Colby's, plucking out my ingrowing hairs, cheap cider and when the wind blows in the opposite direction.

Things I hate: people with two legs, Double D egg cups and waking up.

Things Under my bed: Worms, prosthetic limbs and usually my glass eye as it rolls out when I sleep.

Things that I fear: Radiators, pink Y-Fronts and single socks.

I am very musical I play the one armed banjo, the recorder and I adore the singing kettle.

I play lots of sport. Tiddlywinks, crazy golf and wanking to opera music are my favourites.

I like fashion too ..... I knit my own leggings, I like to wear luminous socks and jesus sandals, weather permitting.

I don't know what sex is but I have heard it's bad so I am afraid to discuss the subject in case I am sent to hell ...... I pass through Dundee sometimes but I don't want to live there.

I like people with a good sense of humour as they can laugh with me at my lopsided ears, my squint buttocks and having one hand twice the size of the other.

I like ballet, burping and pork scratchings.

I have a pet potatoe that can dance to Bee Gee music.

I like men with ZZ top beards. If you can't tuck it in your socks I am not interested. I like my women the same, especially the ginger ones.

I am a born again virgin ..... but I continually get res-erected.

Thanks for listening I am Kirsty Scott .. must go change my colostomy bag, it just doesn't match my shoes anymore.

Kirsty
xxx xxx
Very nice Kirsty, I for one would like to see more.
Old 02-13-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute

It has been nearly a year since Kirsty has been on this site. Does anyone bother to look at profiles before bumping threads like this?
Old 02-14-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

lwj04 is on a distinguished road
Default hey

you are gorgeous! Be proud! Any interest in possibly showing your feet to us?
Old 02-14-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
It has been nearly a year since Kirsty has been on this site. Does anyone bother to look at profiles before bumping threads like this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by lwj04 View Post
you are gorgeous! Be proud! Any interest in possibly showing your feet to us?
Apparently, the worldwide crisis in which people simply don't bother to read is becoming worse than I thought.
Old 02-14-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud of

Well it's ok if it's topical....
Kirsty & I had a good natter a couple of days ago.
But sadly for the above poster,
she made no mention of either her feet, showing them or not....
{well it's sort of topical}
Old 02-14-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

randolph is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Apparently, the worldwide crisis in which people simply don't bother to read is becoming worse than I thought.
Yeah, people should be reading what David Stockman has to say about the economy..
Old 02-15-2011
Natalie_J

Quote:
Maybe they respond better to pictures?
Attached Thumbnails
facepalm.jpg  
Old 02-22-2011
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JodieTs View Post
Well it's ok if it's topical....
Kirsty & I had a good natter a couple of days ago.
But sadly for the above poster,
she made no mention of either her feet, showing them or not....
{well it's sort of topical}
Since you've talked with her, would you ask her if she is going to come visit any more? I enjoy reading her posts. She has a wicked sense of humour(and she's beautiful to boot!).
Old 02-23-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud of

Yes I'll remind her that this is a great site and she has a lot of fans here.
Old 02-25-2011
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by JodieTs View Post
Yes I'll remind her that this is a great site and she has a lot of fans here.
That would be great.

Thanks Jodie.
Old 03-06-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Proxx12 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Proxx12

Nice ass! I like your look Kirsty
Closed Thread