Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Closed Thread

Old 08-02-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Jenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSkronkDonkey View Post
Wow. Very mature. You sure showed me.
Lighten up, Sir Lovesalot. Perhaps your apparent lack of a sense of humor is a sensitive spot?
Old 08-02-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

lanakreuk has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default preference

jenae do you prefer men women or ladyboys or does it depend on the person and or personality
Old 08-02-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Jenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of light
Default Answer to horse's ass

Quote:
Originally Posted by franalexes View Post
Why are there more horses asses than there are horses or proof there of? One has only to ask the question on this thread I suppose.

Same reason there are more people who think they are clever than who actually are.

That reason being that there is no direct and definable relationship between one and the other.
Old 08-02-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Before I answer this post Bionca, are you ready for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionca View Post
So according to you I "...enjoyed the role of victim". Curious that since I try to navigate my life in a way to minimize personal victimization, while still being unashamed in being trans. The result of this is living in ways that expose me to specific "victimization" due solely to my status as a trans woman. I hardly "enjoy" this, but I simply refuse to keep quiet about it. For example, I didn't enjoy having to wait for almost two hours in an airport in Mexico trying to get home because my passport says I'm a man, because my state will not modify my birth certificate. Rather, I was scared shitless because I just didn't know what would happen.

Further, I'm quite curious how you see a trans woman participating in their "victimization"? I mean Nixon was hardly a passive participant in Watergate. Did I choose a pharmacist that would ask REALLY loudly "Why is a guy getting estrogen at THIS dose"? Seriously... we live in a place and time that can be very difficult and complicated for trans women at best. How does one actively participate in holding up that systen while trying to work against it and navigate through it?
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

I need to have an affirmative answer before I really go into this. Because I warn you, it may be very hard to take. An option you may wish to consider is that I answer you in a private message. I am leaving it up to you bacause I do respect you as a good person.
Old 08-03-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Preferances ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanakreuk View Post
jenae do you prefer men women or ladyboys or does it depend on the person and or personality
Let the data speak

On my hard drives I have: over 320,000 file in the sections marked SM

over 158,000 files in the babe section

less than 100 files in the men section.

Hmmmm, what does this say about my preferances? You tell me.
Old 08-03-2009
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenae LaTorque View Post
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

I need to have an affirmative answer before I really go into this. Because I warn you, it may be very hard to take. An option you may wish to consider is that I answer you in a private message. I am leaving it up to you bacause I do respect you as a good person.
It's your thread, answer however you like - PM or in public.
Old 08-03-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Bionca, you are evading the question here. In any case, it's been a long day and I need some sleep and it will take a while to organize my thoughts on this matter and set them down. I don't want to just reply off the cuff on this as many of my answers have been.
Old 08-03-2009
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

Not sure what question I'm evading. If you think your comments would derail the topic, as it probably will, I think a PM would be an solution I would be open to. If you would prefer to have this happen in the thread, I will read it and respond.
Old 08-03-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

sesame has a spectacular aura aboutsesame has a spectacular aura about
Cool Bionca Jousting Jenae

OOOOh! Bionca, hot babe, your charm increases tenfold when you get angry.
Old 08-03-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Cool Trick question

Ok, here is my question No. 1. (more coming...)

Whats the degree of emotional involvement that separates a Tv from a Tg?

Hint: A Tv just changes getup and attire, while a Tg jumps headlong and goes through the pains of changing her whole body.

Its not a personal question. I'm asking out of academic interest.
Old 08-03-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

TheSkronkDonkey will become famous soon enoughTheSkronkDonkey will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by sesame View Post
OOOOh! Bionca, hot babe, your charm increases tenfold when you get angry.
Don't belittle her.

She got insulted when she hadn't even posted to the thread.

If that had happened to me, I wouldn't be too happy about it -- least of all when the person who did it keeps playing games and says I'm "evading" a "question".
Old 08-03-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:

Hint: A Tv just changes getup and attire, while a Tg jumps headlong and goes through the pains of changing her whole body.

Hint? HINT!!! What in the hell do you think you are doing here ya twit? This is not a thread for you to be asking questions as if you were a teacher giving an examination.

As you should know the answer to such a sloppy, simple, ill-defined question would be very complex and dependable on many variables which you haven't specified.

Emotional involvement is largely dependant on the individual involved, but in general; I should think the average (if there is such a thing) trans gendered woman would usually be more emotionally involved then the average (if there is such a thing) transvestite. To what degree? That is like saying 4x - 394,084y = ??z. Totally meaningless without some definition or quantization of the variables.

Interesting that you should define the process as pain. Is striving for a goal necessarily a painful thing? Is pain necessarily a "bad" thing? Ya know pain teaches many lessons and is a part of life. A lesson I remember involving pain has stuck with me my whole life since I was 5 years old and has served me well. "It is not wise to catch bumblebees with your bare hands." :D
Old 08-03-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Why don't you stuff it

Quote:
Don't belittle her.

She got insulted when she hadn't even posted to the thread.

If that had happened to me, I wouldn't be too happy about it -- least of all when the person who did it keeps playing games and says I'm "evading" a "question".
__________________________________________________ ____________

You can stop defending Bionca. After all, she does so much better than you anyway. And whats with the silly name "SkronkDonkey". We have already figured out you're a bit of an ass at times. I admit I had to look up the term Skronk (generation gap showing there) so is it SexDonkey, DiscordantNoise Donkey, or what? In any case; seems pretty infantile to me. So are you unhappy now?
Old 08-03-2009
Ms Tranny Manners

Quote:

One thing that might want to be mentioned here is that there is no hierarchy (or shouldn't be). A TV and/or CD is just as valid an identity and starting/ending point as being a TS. The emotional involvement, I would say is the same.

While there are some aspects to being TS/TG that are harder to be sure, there are probably just as many aspects to being a TV/CD that are just as challenging. A clumsy comparison would be the difference between a bisexual and a homosexual. Both share many intersections, but also have their own unique challenges and ultimately their own rewards.
Old 08-03-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

TheSkronkDonkey will become famous soon enoughTheSkronkDonkey will become famous soon enough

Quote:
__________________________________________________ ____________

You can stop defending Bionca. After all, she does so much better than you anyway. And whats with the silly name "SkronkDonkey". We have already figured out you're a bit of an ass at times. I admit I had to look up the term Skronk (generation gap showing there) so is it SexDonkey, DiscordantNoise Donkey, or what? In any case; seems pretty infantile to me. So are you unhappy now?
You must be feeling the heat if you're calling an aspect of me "infantile".

I'm happy you only see the negative in life. Keep it up.
Old 08-03-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

randolph is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Ego

Quote:

Hint? HINT!!! What in the hell do you think you are doing here ya twit? This is not a thread for you to be asking questions as if you were a teacher giving an examination.

As you should know the answer to such a sloppy, simple, ill-defined question would be very complex and dependable on many variables which you haven't specified.

Emotional involvement is largely dependant on the individual involved, but in general; I should think the average (if there is such a thing) trans gendered woman would usually be more emotionally involved then the average (if there is such a thing) transvestite. To what degree? That is like saying 4x - 394,084y = ??z. Totally meaningless without some definition or quantization of the variables.

Interesting that you should define the process as pain. Is striving for a goal necessarily a painful thing? Is pain necessarily a "bad" thing? Ya know pain teaches many lessons and is a part of life. A lesson I remember involving pain has stuck with me my whole life since I was 5 years old and has served me well. "It is not wise to catch bumblebees with your bare hands." :D
Its amazing what arrogance and inconsideration can do for the ego.
Old 08-03-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Definitions

Quote:
You must be feeling the heat if you're calling an aspect of me "infantile".

I'm happy you only see the negative in life. Keep it up.
88888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888 8888888888

Nah!!!, if I only see the negative in life; why does Satchamo singing "It's a Wonderful World" usually bring tears to my eyes.
Old 08-03-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default "Smile when you say that pardner"

Quote:
Originally Posted by randolph View Post
Its amazing what arrogance and inconsideration can do for the ego.
Yes, Isn't it?

Ya twit!

Speaking of twits, why is it that there are pictures of Bionca, Rachel, Me, and several other Tgirls on here, but other than Rockabilly, who I have always found to be a noble soul, I don't recall pictures of guys who term themselves as ladyboy lovers. Instead you let some symbol represent you in your avatars, which in way too many cases is a pic of your cock. Actually I guess that symbol representing you makes a certain amount of sense; judging from many the messages that I have received, it's the little head that is doing the thinking and talking for most of you.
Old 08-04-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Cool Blundering bumblebee

Question No. 2 (more are there... )

What happens to a bumblebee if it cant find it's way home?
Say, it has messed up it's sense of direction with Anger. And some tiny fuse has gone off in it's head.
Old 08-04-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Cool To J. Torque

Hi there sister,
You keep calling people Twit. Cant you use more variations of uncouth words? That would be more interesting to read. Twit, twit, twit ... Twitter... its getting a little monotonous. Broaden your vocabulary.

With all due
Old 08-04-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default LOL And you can't understand why you are referred to as a twit.

Quote:
Question No. 2 (more are there... )

What happens to a bumblebee if it cant find it's way home?
Say, it has messed up it's sense of direction with Anger. And some tiny fuse has gone off in it's head.
This question definitely qualifies as playing games. What else could it be when you ascribe upper level emotions to an insect, place an imaginary fuse in his head, and then want to know what happens. Not to mention of what possible use would an answer to such foolishness be of to you.

Oh, darn, I forgot. You are a twit. ------- Foolishness is what fills your head.

What's the problem? --------------- Leaking out faster than you can put it in?

I do have an answer for that. ---------- Keep your mouth shut and the foolishness won't leak out so fast.

Last edited by Jenae LaTorque; 08-04-2009 at 02:08 AM.
Old 08-04-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Cool Unstable composure

Have you never seen a swarm of angry bees attack?
Quote:
ascribe upper level emotions to an insect
Ah, that answers so many things. You consider Anger as an upper level emotion! Thats why you are so full of it most of the time!

Insect?:D
But it was "Jenae LaTorque", not me, who compared herself to a Bumble bee!
Learn to take a joke, dont get so offended at nothing.

I havent articulated a single illname, but you have called so many members Twit, Stupid and what not! You know, calmness is a measure of your real wisdom.

Last edited by sesame; 08-04-2009 at 06:29 AM.
Old 08-04-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Twit?

Quote:
Yes, Isn't it?

Ya twit!

Speaking of twits, why is it that there are pictures of Bionca, Rachel, Me, and several other Tgirls on here, but other than Rockabilly, who I have always found to be a noble soul, I don't recall pictures of guys who term themselves as ladyboy lovers. Instead you let some symbol represent you in your avatars, which in way too many cases is a pic of your cock. Actually I guess that symbol representing you makes a certain amount of sense; judging from many the messages that I have received, it's the little head that is doing the thinking and talking for most of you.
Twit can be defined as a bothersome person. I suggest you need to be bothered. Why? You seem to be interested in attempting to provoke and annoy many of us. Oh, yes, that seems to be the definition of a twit, isn't it? :D
Old 08-04-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default 1 - 2 - 3 .........

Quote:
Have you never seen a swarm of angry bees attack?
Ah, that answers so many things. You consider Anger as an upper level emotion! Thats why you are so full of it most of the time!

Insect?:D
But it was "Jenae LaTorque", not me, who compared herself to a Bumble bee!
Learn to take a joke, dont get so offended at nothing.

I havent articulated a single illname, but you have called so many members Twit, Stupid and what not! You know, calmness is a measure of your real wisdom.
•:*¨¨*:••:*¨¨*:••:*¨¨*:••:*¨¨*:••:*¨¨*:••:*¨¨*:••: *¨¨*:••:*¨¨*:•

1. Haven't I ever seen....? Yup, but mostly I was too busy getting the hell out of there to do much observing. :D

2. I am full of anger? - Yes, so much that I break into laughter quite often while reading and answering these posts. I even laughed at your allusion "full of it". LOL

3. Compared myself to a bumble bee? I related a lesson learned from when I was a child. A lesson learned when I caught a bumblebee in my hands and the natural thing happened. True Story. So where's the comparison of myself to a bumblebee? In your mind, buddy! If my mind worked like yours. I could say, "Get thee below me, Son of Satan." And of course you would have to wonder where in hell did that come from. I am curious to see if you can figure out how one could equate you with Son of Satan.

4. Yes it is true that you have not transgressed on RULE # 3. You have however skirted around the edges with sly inferances and innuendo. Your very first posts started out with the titles "Bianca Jousting Jenae" and "Trick Question" which would seem to set the tone for all that followed.

5. "Calmness ... widsom." I will take that as a compliment since outside of a few moments of laughter I have remained calm throughout. You seem to be a guy who makes inferances from little evidence and that mostly taken out of context. Is it my red hair that makes you think I must have a temper, and am easily provoked to anger?

Lest you think ill of me, I do want you to know I am enjoying this verbal sparring as I believe I am aquitting myself well. You seem to be a nice enough YOGI. ???

Jenae

Last edited by Jenae LaTorque; 08-04-2009 at 03:11 PM.
Old 08-04-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default YUP, yes, affirmative, roger that.........

Quote:
Twit can be defined as a bothersome person. I suggest you need to be bothered. Why? You seem to be interested in attempting to provoke and annoy many of us. Oh, yes, that seems to be the definition of a twit, isn't it? :D
Ah ha! Went to a dictionary did ya? Great! At least now you are clearer about my meaning; at least as much as words are capable of doing. That is the problem with words; sometimes they fail to convey meaning and the true essence of one person's thought to another. That would be why context is so important. The world is full of misunderstandings due to the differant associations with words we all have. I have tried to be sensitive to such nuances ever since I took a communications class in college. So I note the use of qualifiers in your statement: "can be", "suggest", "seems to be". This suggests to me that you are either being overly polite, or that you may be a wimp who is afraid to "call a spade, a spade." ???

Anyway, you seem to be a nice enough Yogi also, and I thank you for your input.

Jenae

Old 08-04-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Cool Peace it is then

So lets celebrate this Buddyship with a brand new question. I hope I'm not annoying you? And I am still allowed to ask, eh? Here is a good question for you and its not a foolish one.

#3#
How can you remove the pesky index.dat files from the history, cookies and temporary internet files? This is about erasing the slate clean of internet activities and keeping the PC (personal computer) personal.

Last edited by sesame; 08-04-2009 at 03:22 PM.
Old 08-04-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Okay

Quote:
Ah ha! Went to a dictionary did ya? Great! At least now you are clearer about my meaning; at least as much as words are capable of doing. That is the problem with words; sometimes they fail to convey meaning and the true essence of one person's thought to another. That would be why context is so important. The world is full of misunderstandings due to the differant associations with words we all have. I have tried to be sensitive to such nuances ever since I took a communications class in college. So I note the use of qualifiers in your statement: "can be", "suggest", "seems to be". This suggests to me that you are either being overly polite, or that you may be a wimp who is afraid to "call a spade, a spade." ???

Anyway, you seem to be a nice enough Yogi also, and I thank you for your input.

Jenae
Yeah, I was being kinda polite, just using the spade for a few gentle digs. I am glad you are mellowing out.
Old 08-04-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Well, if everyone is cooling off, then I can say the "bumblebees" line is a good one. Very poetic and very true.
Old 08-04-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

#3#
How can you remove the pesky index.dat files from the history, cookies and temporary internet files? This is about erasing the slate clean of internet activities and keeping the PC (personal computer) personal.[/quote]

Pesky? LOL! So they are twitting you?

You could try this - http://www.codeode.com/privacymantra/index.html

or http://www.compu-docs.com/indexdat.htm

There are very few problems, if any, where there isn't some information on the net that will help you out. Myself; I have not experianced any great problem from this issue. I use McAfee as my primary defense and thus have had few problems with invasions, intrusions, pop ups, etc. One big problem since I became a McAffe when I had to completely wipe my primary hard drive (after saving all crucial data to another HD ), and then reinstalling all of my programs, drivers, etc.. Boy, wasn't that fun?

I have in my Favorites file quite a few computer help web sites that are helpful in moments of need. And then a search on Google is usually quite productive. I really don't know how I would survive without search engines.
Some sites that I find helpful:

http://www.answersthatwork.com/

http://www.geeks.com/

http://www.zdnet.com/

Good luck, Jenae
Old 08-04-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Naked Freedom is a jewel in the roughNaked Freedom is a jewel in the roughNaked Freedom is a jewel in the rough

Jenae, i thought u to be an intelligent person until i stumbled over this thread and it seems that you might be intelligent but you are a show off.....
there are many intelligent ppl out in this forum but they dont brag abt their credentials.... the tone of the first post in this thread bears testimony to the fact that u want to show off that u are intelligent which is a very unintelligent thing to do..
Remember you are a genius when others say you are..... let your actions speak for you....
if you are really intelligent, ppl around will soon come to know abt it but if u brag abt it......u will spoil ur impression..
Old 08-04-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Hmmmmmm ... what was your question again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by biswajyoti View Post
Jenae, i thought u to be an intelligent person until i stumbled over this thread and it seems that you might be intelligent but you are a show off.....
there are many intelligent ppl out in this forum but they dont brag abt their credentials.... the tone of the first post in this thread bears testimony to the fact that u want to show off that u are intelligent which is a very unintelligent thing to do..
Remember you are a genius when others say you are..... let your actions speak for you....
if you are really intelligent, ppl around will soon come to know abt it but if u brag abt it......u will spoil ur impression..

I really don't see a question here so I guess you just wanted to make a statement, that is you wanted to put your 2 cents in and put me down. Well, that's okay too ---- get in line. lol

My 2 cents worth in return.

As to my being unintelligent by stating some of my qualifications; that is debatable. In some contexts it would be the height of arrogance to state qualifications like these; as in a one to one conversation. In other situations such as a business discussion, it would be the utmost in folly.

But in this situation, my point was to encourage the forthcoming of questions. Hopefully, serious and intelligently put questions. As you can see the results have been mixed. More to the point, if I was just bragging, I would be mentioning that I have gotten a whole bunch of admiration messages on my pictures, and that I used to be called donkey dong in my younger days before I settled down. Of course I didn't mention those things because they were irrelevant to the matter at hand. Furthermore, I was only out to make the impression that it might be worthwhile to try a question...nothing more.

As to your statement about genius, I am sure that it is not strictly true. Is genius a state of being that is only attained by the recognition of your peers. History is full of examples of people that were undoubtably geniuses but were regarded by their peers as madmen or fools. Also, what relationship did your quote have to me? I certainly did not say I was a genius; are you guilty of putting words in my mouth that I did not say. Are you also making assumptions from too few facts?

Jenae LaTorque
Old 08-04-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default security

Quote:
So lets celebrate this Buddyship with a brand new question. I hope I'm not annoying you? And I am still allowed to ask, eh? Here is a good question for you and its not a foolish one.

#3#
How can you remove the pesky index.dat files from the history, cookies and temporary internet files? This is about erasing the slate clean of internet activities and keeping the PC (personal computer) personal.
If you are using Mozilla Firefox (you should be). It is easy to set up controls of internet files. I clear all files and cookies each time I turn off. They can be held for a period of time or cleared each time you turn off Firefox. Internet explorer has similar features but they are not quite as easy to find and set up.
Old 08-04-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Are you sure that you clear ALL files when you exit? I am no expert on MF but I know it is not so simple to clear ALL files in IE. Yes you can easily set the controls to clear most of the files when IE is shut down but not all as the sites I posted links to above will explain.
Old 08-04-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
More to the point, if I was just bragging, I would be mentioning that I have gotten a whole bunch of admiration messages on my pictures, and that I used to be called donkey dong in my younger days before I settled down.
Let's see. In chronological order:

- Boasted about having an IQ of over 150 (a virtually meaningless number, unless you're Newton or Einstein)

- Superficially put down Bionca and attacked other people for defending her

- Derided the styles and names of other posters

- Boasted about personal appearance

And this one's for free:

- Has uneven spelling, punctuation and grammar (amazingly weak lingual skills for a person whose purported IQ implies supreme verbal aptitude)

In conclusion:

biswajyoti has your number. Sorry to say, but all this behaviour proves one thing: you're a very insecure (and fallacious) person.
Old 08-04-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Cool Expecto Questionum

Quote:
If you are using Mozilla Firefox (you should be). It is easy to set up controls of internet files. I clear all files and cookies each time I turn off. They can be held for a period of time or cleared each time you turn off Firefox. Internet explorer has similar features but they are not quite as easy to find and set up.
Randolph,
In windows explorer, even if you delete all files from history, cookies and temporary internet files, windows keep a record of all the sites you have been to in files called index.dat. You feel happy and safe after clearing the cache but everything is still there, its a false sense of security. What must be done is to erase the index.dat files. But windows wont allow them to be deleted.

So what do you do? You restart and enter your hard drive in DOS mode (where there is no windows to boss around). Now everything can be deleted in a slow motion, command typing manner. After you kill those nasty fat index.dat files, you reboot. Windows will create new empty index.dat files again. No problemo!

Jenae, I was expecting some geeky soln. from you, not a 3rd party software like privacy-mantra. But Thanks, the codeode site describes the DOS method. OK, you helped.

That brings us to Question #4#

Is it possible to dual boot into an only Dos environment without windows? Say, there would only be qbasic or C if I may choose so, but no windows. I remember something like reconfiguring Autoexec.bat... but I have lost the code.

Last edited by sesame; 08-04-2009 at 10:24 PM.
Old 08-04-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenae
As to your statement about genius, I am sure that it is not strictly true. Is genius a state of being that is only attained by the recognition of your peers. History is full of examples of people that were undoubtably geniuses but were regarded by their peers as madmen or fools.
Guys, I agree with her on this one. Take Vincent van Gogh for example. The poor fellow couldnt make a dime selling his paintings in his whole damn lifetime. People didnt care about his art. He went in and out of hospitals due to depression and malnourishment. He didnt get a decent girlfriend, had to be happy with a thin ugly postitute as his companion. People laughed at his stupid style. He would have starved to death had his kind brother not helped him survive.

And now, after a century(1890 to the current date), he is suddenly the most sought after artist! His art sells for billions each. Man, this is an unfair world.

Last edited by sesame; 08-04-2009 at 11:10 PM.
Old 08-04-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default HUH ???? You lost me there! LOL

Sesame's Question #4#

Is it possible to dual boot into an only Dos environment without windows? Say, there would only be qbasic or C if I may choose so, but no windows. I remember something like reconfiguring Autoexec.bat... but I have lost the code.[/quote]

I only said I was somewhat of a computer nerd, not a full-blown geek. I guess you had best go google and find nerd heaven for the answer to that one cause you ain't gonna get anything from me.

Have you figured out the Son of Satan connection yet?
Old 08-05-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Cool Jenae

Vanity, Anger, Lust, Sloth, Greed, Gluttony and Envy: are the seven deadly sins. Are you referring to Anger as the son of Satan? Then if someone is a slave to Vanity, anger, lust and envy as well, what would you call him? Hark, Thou sons of Satan??

Or is there a reference to the poor bumblebee as the son of Satan, somewhere in the Good Book? Mine is upstairs in the attic. Do you want me to fetch it?

In fact, apart from the enormous stinging power, I admire the Bumblebee. You see, its body structure is not so aerodynamically streamlined. Yet as if by some miracle of nature, it manages to fly well!
Attached Thumbnails
Bumblebee.jpg  

Last edited by sesame; 08-05-2009 at 02:53 AM.
Old 08-05-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Index?

Hi All,
Has anybody tried to use "codeode" to clear index.dat files?
Old 08-05-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default index.dat

Back again,
I found a program called "privacy guardian" on the internet that has good recommendations. I installed it and it seems to work, removing hundreds of "stuff". I rebooted and the computer seems to be working Okay.
Old 08-05-2009
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Back again,
I found a program called "privacy guardian" on the internet that has good recommendations. I installed it and it seems to work, removing hundreds of "stuff". I rebooted and the computer seems to be working Okay.
Randolph, do you have a link to where you found the program? I realize users can do an internet search for it, but it would make it easier if you posted the link. Also consider starting a new thread on computer help and posting the link in that.
Old 08-05-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default LOL - no you are thinking too much there.

Quote:
Vanity, Anger, Lust, Sloth, Greed, Gluttony and Envy: are the seven deadly sins. Are you referring to Anger as the son of Satan? Then if someone is a slave to Vanity, anger, lust and envy as well, what would you call him? Hark, Thou sons of Satan??

Or is there a reference to the poor bumblebee as the son of Satan, somewhere in the Good Book? Mine is upstairs in the attic. Do you want me to fetch it?

In fact, apart from the enormous stinging power, I admire the Bumblebee. You see, its body structure is not so aerodynamically streamlined. Yet as if by some miracle of nature, it manages to fly well!
__________________________________________________ ___________
Word Association Flow Chart

Your avatar--> Anubis ---> Lord of the Underworld (Egyptian) ---> Lord of the Underworld (Hell in Christian theology) ---> Satan

Your forum name ---> Sesame ---> Seed from ".....on a sesame seed bun." ---> seed = son

I dont think there is a referance to a bumblebee in that book. Plenty referance to the honey bee of course since honey bees, as a source of honey, were very important to those folks. Thus they were the subject of observation, and from that were an example of virtues to be used in moral lessons. I am not too sure they much differentiated between the species of bees or even realized their relationship. Perhaps Randolph could fill us in on that?
The creationists have used the bumblebee as a nitpicking point aimed at scientists for a long time. Being the ignorant sort they are, they don't keep up on science knowledge and most are poverty stricken in that area. As to how the bumblebee does it; the answer is Sheer Power. Like the humingbird and the helicopter, the wings are short in proportion to the body.
This is because they have to move through the air very fast. The humingbird beats his wings up to 50 times per second. The bumblebee, whose wings are really not very efficient, must beat his wings up to 200 times per second. As a child I collected insects as part of a 4-H project. After the members of the order Lepidoptera (moths and butterflies) my favorites were the dragonflies and damselflies of the order Odonata. I have spent many hours watching them as they cruised the air currents over a body of water, ever ready to pick up a bite to eat (mostly mosquitos, some gnats and flies,). I have had many a dragonfly land on my fly rod while drifting a fly through a likely pool.

No, I don't like bumblebes. Did you know they can sting you and come back for seconds, something a honeybee can't do?
Old 08-05-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Smile Entomologist Jenae

So, Miss Bug Scientist, what would you call a bee hive politics?

Despotism (for the queen is the unquestionable master of the hive)

Communism (for the worker bees labour around the clock in perfect harmony. The sisterhood of the worker bees are magnificently disciplined. (they are sterile sisters...)

So, what do you say?

Ah, before I forget... the thing about son of satan suggests that you have a really twisted mind.

I'm just pulling your leg, sister, dont get serious now!
Old 08-06-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Tread is a glorious beacon of lightTread is a glorious beacon of lightTread is a glorious beacon of lightTread is a glorious beacon of lightTread is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sesame
Or is there a reference to the poor bumblebee as the son of Satan, somewhere in the Good Book?
It is not in that book, but in old popular belief witches and the devil can transform into a bumblebee.

Quote:
You see, its body structure is not so aerodynamically streamlined. Yet as if by some miracle of nature, it manages to fly well!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenae LaTorque
As to how the bumblebee does it; the answer is Sheer Power.
The bumblebee flies to slow to need a streamlined body, as the most insects. The belief that they should not be able to fly comes form calculate mistake. Someone calculated with a flat inflexible wing. But insect wings are flexible and have an incredible surface structure, which creates air turbulences that helps to get an aerodynamic lift.

Quote:
In fact, apart from the enormous stinging power, I admire the Bumblebee.
By comparison to bees, wasps or hornets, bumblebees have a very weak stinging power. They only can get through human skin with additional force (in flight, forces from both sides at squeezing), or at thin skin.

If you are nice to a bumblebee it will never sting you.

Last edited by Tread; 08-06-2009 at 12:44 PM.
Old 08-06-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Thanks for the info Tread.

Well, the bumblebee got me. The skin on the palm is thicker than most areas of the body, but I guess the palm of a child is thin enough. But then, maybe it wasn't a bumblebee after all, but a witch.
Old 08-06-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Tread is a glorious beacon of lightTread is a glorious beacon of lightTread is a glorious beacon of lightTread is a glorious beacon of lightTread is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Well, the bumblebee got me. The skin on the palm is thicker than most areas of the body, but I guess the palm of a child is thin enough. But then, maybe it wasn't a bumblebee after all, but a witch.
Usually it feeds can't hold strong enough on the skin to sting. If it can push away from your fingers to your palm it is able to sting.
But you have to really endanger its life before it hurt you.

Did you burn or drown the "evil".
Old 08-06-2009
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute
Default Your Opinion Please, Jenae

Why do you think so many people post their threads in the wrong forum? Each forum has a short explanation of what it is for, yet many people never post in the appropriate forum but rather it seems wherever they feel like. I can understand it for those whose mother tongue is not English, but I cannot understand why native English speakers cannot get it right.
Old 08-06-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tread View Post

Did you burn or drown the "evil".

Aw come on! I was a little kid. I went crying to my mommy. I am pretty sure that the bumblebee escaped unscathed and was able to relate a good story that night with the boys as they sat around drinking their flagons of nectar.
Old 08-06-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
I am pretty sure that the bumblebee escaped unscathed and was able to relate a good story that night with the boys as they sat around drinking their flagons of nectar.
Ahh, now you reveal yourself. You were the bumblebee. Burn you red haired man, female, bumblebee transforming which!
Old 08-06-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Some forum members are not YOGIs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
Why do you think so many people post their threads in the wrong forum? Each forum has a short explanation of what it is for, yet many people never post in the appropriate forum but rather it seems wherever they feel like. I can understand it for those whose mother tongue is not English, but I cannot understand why native English speakers cannot get it right.

They post in the wrong thread for several reasons. Some are newbies and really don't know and/or care what they are doing. Some who have been here for a while haven't learned better. I doubt there are many, if any, who do it intentionally.

I do think that this site could be more user friendly. I would think that a thread button on every page with a drop down menu that allowed the user to select the proper forum would help alleviate a lot of this problem. I don't know if this would be easy or hard to add to the programing; you would have to discuss this with your programmer. A good programmer should always be willing to consider suggestions on ways to improve the program.

I appreciate the job you moderators do to try to keep some sense of order here. I know I am always seeing people starting a new thread on an already existing topic. They must not bother to check the previous threads list or maybe they simply don't care. Perhaps the new thread page could be revamped in some way to more forcibly draw their attention to the existing threads.

Then there is the fact that while you may have some YOGIs ( "..smarter than the average bear" ), you will always have your Boo Boo bears also.
The only thing you can do about that is make the thing as idiot proof as possible and recognize that someone will still *****-it up.