Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-10-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

kilgoretrout is on a distinguished road
Default Are shemales more sexualized than either their male or female counterparts?

I know they are human and individuals. I am sorry if I ask this question wrong. But it seems to me from my limited experiences that the TGs that I have been with were either (a) much more sexually charged or (b) much more anxious to please a man than many of the natural females I have been with. I have not been with a male so I cannot comment.

As a rule, are they more sexually charged than their natural counterparts of the male or female persuasions?

I apologize if I have used terms that might not have been the most appropriate (like how do you designate the differences in a T-girl and a ___ girl as they are both girls in my book).

Thanks for the advice.