Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Old 07-19-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

jmadaf is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

I've sucked alot of cock and been fucked, but only sucked and been fucked by two shemales. One was Asian and I sucked and she fucked me for two years, I even rimmed her ass it tasted so sweet. The other was black, I met her at a gay party, she was slender had long silky brown hair small tits but amazing nipples, and a cock I couldn't stop sucking, she loved being rimmed and as long as I did she'd fuck me, her name was Sawa, and I loved every minuite with her.
Old 07-19-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

pigsnizzle is on a distinguished road

I've took one she-cock in my ass. My original intentions when I handed her $150 was to suck her cock stiff and fuck her ass till i came, but she kept squirming and telling me to go slow. "please! your dick is bigger than mine!" I said. She said she's not used to taking it (not used to being on bottom). So I sucked her off, and let her fuck me. It kinda sucked because even though she had a huge cock, she wasn't able to get a full stiff erection. I coulda saved money by staying home and riding my Doc Johnson 9inch super cock LOL!
Old 08-18-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

jmadaf is on a distinguished road

I've had four shemale cocks in my ass, and I find black shemales are more likely to top, I guess they do whatever you pay for.