Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 04-11-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

BobbyB will become famous soon enough
Default Were you subjected to gender realignment surgery

Where you subjected to gender realignment surgery as an infant and don't even know it. Approximately 1 out of every 1000 babies born in America each year are born Intersex. Intersex is the word used in the medical arena now for the 3rd gender (Hermaphrodite). All most all are sexually realigned with in 3 to 6 months after birth. This physically changes you to one or the other genders M or F but does nothing for your mind set. Knowledge is Power if you want to know more check out this link. Don't just look at the page directed to but check out directory on left side of page and read all the different questions on the subject. OK can't post link my post count is to low. So if you want to know more private message me for link or check out info at Intersex Society of North America site on Google. Most people live there whole life not knowing this was done.
Old 04-15-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

BobbyB will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyB View Post
Where you subjected to gender realignment surgery as an infant and don't even know it. Approximately 1 out of every 1000 babies born in America each year are born Intersex. Intersex is the word used in the medical arena now for the 3rd gender (Hermaphrodite). All most all are sexually realigned with in 3 to 6 months after birth. This physically changes you to one or the other genders M or F but does nothing for your mind set. Knowledge is Power if you want to know more check out this link. Don't just look at the page directed to but check out directory on left side of page and read all the different questions on the subject. OK can't post link my post count is to low. So if you want to know more private message me for link or check out info at Intersex Society of North America site on Google. Most people live there whole life not knowing this was done.
Here is the link: http://www.isna.org/faq/frequency