Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 07-19-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Silask9098 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Silask9098
Default Never been with a tgirl. :( Advice?

I have been fascinated with trans women since i was about 14. That was 5 years ago, and my fascination has only gotten stronger. I am a decently handsome, well mannered lad, and when people find that i am a virgin they are always shocked. I've had many, many chances to lose my virginity, but only with a biological female. Which i have no interest in! I've not even had a girlfriend before because i feel bio females do not appreciate their beauty, and carry themselves less prideful than a trans woman. Sorry if i sound like a chaser, but i know what i like. :P Anyways, i'd like to hear some advice on how to meet tgirls, or hear about your first time. Should be fun.
Attached Thumbnails
Charming Ladyboys Babes get Naked and Naughty on Camera for your Lusty Enjoyment.jpg  
Old 07-19-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silask9098 View Post
I have been fascinated with trans women since i was about 14. That was 5 years ago, and my fascination has only gotten stronger. I am a decently handsome, well mannered lad, and when people find that i am a virgin they are always shocked. I've had many, many chances to lose my virginity, but only with a biological female. Which i have no interest in! I've not even had a girlfriend before because i feel bio females do not appreciate their beauty, and carry themselves less prideful than a trans woman. Sorry if i sound like a chaser, but i know what i like. :P Anyways, i'd like to hear some advice on how to meet tgirls, or hear about your first time. Should be fun.
There are so many posts and threads with what you're asking about. Why not try searching?
Old 07-19-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Silask9098 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Silask9098

Thanks smc. I just joined this site about 30 mins ago, and am still getting in the swing of thing. I will do this. Cheers!