Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Old 10-17-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Melissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to Melissa Pink
Default Do Opposites Attract?

I'm entering the fourth year of my transition. I've been dating males for about three years but have had a few brief intimate encounters with other gurls like me. As I explore this aspect of my life I find myself more attracted to black guys. I've met a few on line at another forum moderated by Wendy Williams and the others in clubs and even once at the supermarket I find my attracted to men in general but admit the majority of guys that I've had sex with are black. I have a few other "middle aged" transgender friends that share my attraction. I don't think it's just the size of their cocks (for the record not all black men have big cocks) that attracts me but also the contrast of their complexion to my fair skin and their manly muscular physiques that completes the package. I only date gentlemen, no thugs for this gurl! Are there any other members of this forum that feel the same way? Males are welcome to chime in their opinions too! Thanks!
Old 10-17-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

ImAlittleCurious is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa Pink View Post
I'm entering the fourth year of my transition. I've been dating males for about three years but have had a few brief intimate encounters with other gurls like me. As I explore this aspect of my life I find myself more attracted to black guys. I've met a few on line at another forum moderated by Wendy Williams and the others in clubs and even once at the supermarket I find my attracted to men in general but admit the majority of guys that I've had sex with are black. I have a few other "middle aged" transgender friends that share my attraction. I don't think it's just the size of their cocks (for the record not all black men have big cocks) that attracts me but also the contrast of their complexion to my fair skin and their manly muscular physiques that completes the package. I only date gentlemen, no thugs for this gurl! Are there any other members of this forum that feel the same way? Males are welcome to chime in their opinions too! Thanks!

I feel the same way. Though I can date any "race." My attraction to mixed women, black women is higher. Maybe it's because of their "stronger" attitude's.

Maybe because to some it's taboo to still date outside of you're own race. Or maybe it's because my current girlfriend enjoys. Loves, putting on a strap on! =D

But, I understand where you are coming from. =D
Old 10-18-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Melissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImAlittleCurious View Post
I feel the same way. Though I can date any "race." My attraction to mixed women, black women is higher. Maybe it's because of their "stronger" attitude's.

Maybe because to some it's taboo to still date outside of you're own race. Or maybe it's because my current girlfriend enjoys. Loves, putting on a strap on! =D

But, I understand where you are coming from. =D
Thanks for the feedback. Depending on where you reside interracial relations can sadly still get negative attention. A few weeks ago I was in a Wafffle House late at night with a black gentlemen and did we ever get some funny looks! I'm sure it wasn't because I'm a middle aged transgender. Seriously, I'm sure my being white and his being black was part of it but things aren't easy for transgendered females in many parts of the U.S. including the South where I currently reside.

Over all many black men seem to be more accepting a dating a transgender and aren't bashful about being seen in public with us. That's definitely a good thing. How do males who are members of this forum feel about dating a t-girl in public?
Old 10-18-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

ImAlittleCurious is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa Pink View Post
Thanks for the feedback. Depending on where you reside interracial relations can sadly still get negative attention. A few weeks ago I was in a Wafffle House late at night with a black gentlemen and did we ever get some funny looks! I'm sure it wasn't because I'm a middle aged transgender. Seriously, I'm sure my being white and his being black was part of it but things aren't easy for transgendered females in many parts of the U.S. including the South where I currently reside.

Over all many black men seem to be more accepting a dating a transgender and aren't bashful about being seen in public with us. That's definitely a good thing. How do males who are members of this forum feel about dating a t-girl in public?

I don't think you can narrow down to who is more accepting or not. I think has to do with you're upbringing. Color was never an issue with my family.

But, as for male dating a t-girl. I am all for it.

But, if I was to date one. She'll have to have more fem looks. Example: Bailey! =D
Old 10-22-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

This is a photo of my friend Cedric and I taken at about two o'clock this morning! I hope you guys like it! I know I did!
Attached Thumbnails
melhump.jpg