Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Old 01-27-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

LibertyHarkness is a jewel in the roughLibertyHarkness is a jewel in the roughLibertyHarkness is a jewel in the rough
Default Vintage Liberty Harkness Hardcore with Karla Cox - 2008 content

Hi All,

So this week I have sneaked a nostalgic update on my website www.libertyharkness.com with a scene from Dec 2008/Jan 2009 of one of my first encounters with Karla Cox ..

This is way back when i had no boobs, no hair properly etc but its still dam hot fucking hehe ... Gotta love kitchen sex with cream cheese I like that its nice to be able to show people how i started etc and can see the transition effect of hormones/surgeries etc

Anyway check out the Free FHG link to see more pics ...

http://www.libertyharkness.com//free...refix=lhkcsex2

Kisses Liberty xxx
Attached Thumbnails
lhkcsex2_0012.jpg   lhkcsex2_0027.jpg   lhkcsex2_0039.jpg  

lhkcsex2_0070.jpg  

Web Site: www.libertyharkness.com | Blog Site: www.libertyharknessblog.com | My Webcam: www.adultwork.com/tsliberty
Old 01-27-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibertyHarkness View Post
Hi All,

So this week I have sneaked a nostalgic update on my website www.libertyharkness.com with a scene from Dec 2008/Jan 2009 of one of my first encounters with Karla Cox ..

This is way back when i had no boobs, no hair properly etc but its still dam hot fucking hehe ... Gotta love kitchen sex with cream cheese I like that its nice to be able to show people how i started etc and can see the transition effect of hormones/surgeries etc

Anyway check out the Free FHG link to see more pics ...

http://www.libertyharkness.com//free...refix=lhkcsex2

Kisses Liberty xxx
Very hot, Libby. Thanks for sharing these older pictures with us. I especially like the thought of how long the two of you were fucking. You write that this is "a scene from Dec 2008/Jan 2009" -- and I wondered how many days of incredible Liberty/Karla sex there actually were that the calendar actually changed while you were in the throes of passion!