Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam > Member Introductions and Pictures
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 12-29-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Trogdor is infamous around these partsTrogdor is infamous around these partsTrogdor is infamous around these partsTrogdor is infamous around these partsTrogdor is infamous around these parts
Send a message via MSN to Trogdor Send a message via Yahoo to Trogdor
Talking Hidily Ho.

Hidily ho.

Hi, I'm Trogdor. You might remember me from such forums as T-Girl Talk, Hung Devils, F3 Futa Boards, and Futanari Palace.

To save time, and several posts/threads, I'll post a little bit about myself here, and then if there are any questions, you may ask me, mmmkay?

I'm 31 and live in, unfortunately, South Eastern Michigan. If a meteor slammed into Michigan, no one would miss it.
I enjoy working out, sprite art, cooking, paranormal research & study, real politics (not the nonsense on FOX or CNN)tea, cats, collecting Doctor Who and anime figures, and old video games.
Sexuality-wise.....here's the best way to say it: I like the feminine body, but not vagina, and I like penis, but not manly bodies.....you try to figure it out. I am looking to meet a cute, non operative trans girl (or at least a very, very, very feminine boy)....though it seems they live only on the east or west coasts, avoiding the inner states like the plague for some reason. And I gave up on g-girls nearly 3 years ago, and have absolutely NO plans on going back, had enough of them, been hurt by them one too many times. I have always been treated much better by transgirls overall, and things always seem to go better. I got my sights on a particular cutie in England (seems all the good ones I got a chance with ALWAYS has to be in either another state or another country. ), but the past decade of B.S. has left me somewhat pragmatic, so I always gotta be prepared otherwise, if something goes wrong.
So, we'll see how the year goes.
Old 12-29-2010
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

Hey neighbor (central Ohio here)! I think I remember you from one of the forums I posted on a while back .. did you have a pixilated dragon or a Tom Baker avatar?

I think I remember you as one of the few guys who were respectful and knowledgeable about trans stuff. I left the site because the gals there were pretty flipping toxic with one another.

Anyway - welcome to the site, I think you will like it.
Old 12-30-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Trogdor is infamous around these partsTrogdor is infamous around these partsTrogdor is infamous around these partsTrogdor is infamous around these partsTrogdor is infamous around these parts
Send a message via MSN to Trogdor Send a message via Yahoo to Trogdor
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionca View Post
Hey neighbor (central Ohio here)! I think I remember you from one of the forums I posted on a while back .. did you have a pixilated dragon or a Tom Baker avatar?

I think I remember you as one of the few guys who were respectful and knowledgeable about trans stuff. I left the site because the gals there were pretty flipping toxic with one another.

Anyway - welcome to the site, I think you will like it.
I was the Dragon one, which I changed into my own trademark in a way.
The Tom Baker one was of someone else named Ecstatic.....though Tom's my favorite Doctor.

Yea, was either hung angels and/or hung devils being the site(s) you are referring to. Some of the dudes were jerks, too. I talk anything about the paranormal, or stuff not seen on CNN or FOX, and man, I get chewed up big time.

Yea, I am rather big on trans issues from politics to relationships to sex and so on. So, if you're itching for some conversation, I'd look forward to it.
Attached Images