Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam > Member Introductions and Pictures
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 10-19-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

kjam is on a distinguished road
Default new to the forum from the ME

Man this is so weird, hi all... im your average teen from the middle east and im coming out of my shell to say i like ladyboys/shemales.

I never really talked about this and id get stoned (well not really, its baharain, so i guess only stoned socially) in my country if do lol... so i thought why not just join a forum where at least i can be able more comfortable to talk about this, since people here think shemales are ....well they just plain hate the whole concept in my country.

Most of my life i've never really been attracted to anything, and i have no sexual appetite (huge video games hunger though lol) ,when a year ago i've seen a pic of Bianca Friere ... i was like !!HOLY UNHOLY HELL !!

its a woman and a dude ... and thats how i found out that i like shemales lol!