Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 11-22-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

WendyWilliams is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to WendyWilliams Send a message via Yahoo to WendyWilliams
Default Come Party with me Dec. 12th in Lexington, Ky.

Happy to announce my next Tgirl/Admirers Party is Saturday Dec. 12th at BlueGrass Connections, 942 Winchester Road next to Hook Novelity Adult Store. Private Party location with secure parking in back and a place for guys to meet ladies like me and a place for the ladies to hang out. So far confirmed guest Include myself, Kim of www.curvytgirlkim.com , Indys own Jordan Steele, Mistress Heather and Astria, and our Female Stripper Johnna. Last party in October the private lap dance room was a HUGE success so it will be back this time. Doors open at 9pm and we close around 2! There are tgirl dancers, dvd giveaways, and fetish demonstrations so DONT miss out.

If you are interested and seeing pictures from past parties OR to see who is coming to this one then check out my FREE forum www.hotwendyforums.com go to General Discussion and choose the party thread.

See you on December 12th for Wendys Holiday Party! Hopefully I find a lap to sit on and find out if Ive been naughty or nice!
Attached Thumbnails
xmas flyer.jpg  

MY BLOG
Old 11-22-2009
aw9725

Sounds like fun! Thx
Old 11-22-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

racecar can only hope to improve

wish i could go
Old 12-14-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

oskar is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by WendyWilliams View Post
Happy to announce my next Tgirl/Admirers Party is Saturday Dec. 12th at BlueGrass Connections, 942 Winchester Road next to Hook Novelity Adult Store. Private Party location with secure parking in back and a place for guys to meet ladies like me and a place for the ladies to hang out. So far confirmed guest Include myself, Kim of www.curvytgirlkim.com , Indys own Jordan Steele, Mistress Heather and Astria, and our Female Stripper Johnna. Last party in October the private lap dance room was a HUGE success so it will be back this time. Doors open at 9pm and we close around 2! There are tgirl dancers, dvd giveaways, and fetish demonstrations so DONT miss out.

If you are interested and seeing pictures from past parties OR to see who is coming to this one then check out my FREE forum www.hotwendyforums.com go to General Discussion and choose the party thread.

See you on December 12th for Wendys Holiday Party! Hopefully I find a lap to sit on and find out if Ive been naughty or nice!
Hope you will make another party! If yes, please tell the date as soon you know it. Would like to join but am living in Austria.
By the way, do you know if anyone organizes such parties in this area?
Old 12-14-2009
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

How did your party turn out, Wendy?

Did anyone from this forum show up?
Old 12-15-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

merelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these parts

to far for me!!! have fun!!
Old 12-15-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

MrNem is on a distinguished road

Gahhh, if only I had the money and a ride. I'm about 15 minutes away from Louisville, haha.
Old 12-15-2009
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by merelypink View Post
to far for me!!! have fun!!
Considering how the party has already occured, I am sure that she did.