Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 08-26-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

nmlss will become famous soon enough
Arrow All Hope Has Come!!

(I know that anyone will answer this thread, but I don't really care)

Finally today I bought Slipknot's new masterpeice, 'All Hope Is Gone' (Special Edition with 3 extra songs and a DVD with a 'Making of') for only 16,95 € (about 20$), and I'm amazed.

It's one of the best metal albums I've heard in years. The compositions are simply incredible, you can hear the extreme metal from 'Gematria (The Killing Name)', or the awesomly soft and melodical 'Snuff', the best song I've heard from Corey's voice.

Anyway this is more than a metal album. It's the best mix of melodies I've heard in a long time, which demonstrates, one again, that "as heavier a band is as soft they can get". I love the contrast between the extreme and the slow songs.

If you like slow ones and/or melodical listen to this: Psychosocial, Dead Memories, Snuff, 'Til We Die (bonus).

For the heavy ones: Gematria (The Killing Name), All Hope Is Gone, The Cold Black.

Hope someone's inspired by this and buy the album, because it's really great. Oh, and the booklet design is perfect, it's even better than NIN's ones!!! And NIN's designs are exquisite! (I study graphic design, so I really care that aspect).

Old 09-06-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

lickmysack can only hope to improve

to be honest, ive never liked them. haven't heard this one yet though, maybe i'll give it a try