Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 01-25-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

markie v is on a distinguished road

Precum is so tasty, wish the whole load was this good.
Old 02-05-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

sunlogic has a little shameless behaviour in the past

love precum sooo much!!!!
Old 02-05-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

TgirlLoverGermany is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunlogic View Post
love precum sooo much!!!!
me too. You can see how excited they really are
Old 03-03-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

harpoon333 is on a distinguished road

Blondie Johnson, Jazz, and Sapphire...
Attached Thumbnails
blondie johnson.jpg   jazz.jpg   sapphire.jpg  

Old 03-03-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

A few more...
Attached Thumbnails
5.jpg   6.jpg   9.jpg  

8.jpg  

Last edited by dauls; 03-03-2013 at 11:03 AM.
Old 03-03-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

El nino is on a distinguished road

These close up shots are are truly awesome. Love the sweetness of precum too..
Old 03-05-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Aoffee, Angela, and Delia...
Attached Thumbnails
aoffee.jpg   angela.jpg   delia.jpg  

Old 03-05-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Models unknown to me. Always free to add names if you recognize any of these moist beauties(obviously not the close ups). Enjoy.
Attached Thumbnails
7.jpg   15.jpg   pop14.jpg  

Old 03-05-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Too bad the Capt. Outrageous pictures rarely include models names. Two great shots here.
Attached Thumbnails
1.jpg   2.jpg  
Old 03-13-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

First pics is Nat. 2nd and 3rd unknown.
Attached Thumbnails
nat.jpg   1.jpg   2.jpg  

Old 03-22-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

I just had to post this great shot of Wendy. It may be taken after cumming(not sure) but I love it. Thanks Wendy! -Perhaps, should she ever find this post, she would grace us with a few precum pictures. That would be amazing!
Attached Thumbnails
wendy.jpg  
Old 03-22-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by harpoon333 View Post
I just had to post this great shot of Wendy. It may be taken after cumming(not sure) but I love it. Thanks Wendy! -Perhaps, should she ever find this post, she would grace us with a few precum pictures. That would be amazing!
It is, indeed, a great photograph, but it is also a highly inefficient method for putting out a candle.
Old 03-22-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
It is, indeed, a great photograph, but it is also a highly inefficient method for putting out a candle.
Good one smc. I was thinking it was a heck of a way to warm up a cock.
Old 03-27-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute

Wendy Summers tastes her own precum. I have no doubt that it is absolutely delicious.
Attached Thumbnails
wendy-summers_reel-two-dialogue_09.jpg   wendy-summers_reel-two-dialogue_10.jpg   wendy-summers_reel-two-dialogue_14.jpg  

Old 04-12-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

triplej is an unknown quantity at this point
Default mmmm, mmmm, good

Does anyone else like the taste of their own precum? I love working myself up to a dripping mess. The taste excited me (although I'm not a fan of my own cum itself). My girlfriend hates it. I don't know how to tell her that I've tasted it and I dont' think it's that bad but she gags every time she goes down and me and I start leaking. I produce a lot of precum too! I'll try to post some pics for those interested. Let me know.
Old 04-12-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

rocket man will become famous soon enoughrocket man will become famous soon enough

Ah ..the sweet syrup...mmmmmmmmm.....as I type this my own is leaking pre cum.....right now I am taking a finger to the tip of my cock and bringing the fluid to my lips.. Love these pics....would so like to lick the pre cum off most of these cocks....... the picture of Kimber James with it leaking down is such a turn on.....OMG!

Last edited by rocket man; 04-12-2013 at 07:21 PM.
Old 06-16-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

electriclady is a name known to allelectriclady is a name known to allelectriclady is a name known to allelectriclady is a name known to allelectriclady is a name known to allelectriclady is a name known to all
Default aem has it all!

She certainly does. Beautiful looks, bronze skin, a fabulous phimosis and tasty slippery precum oozing out of her tight foreskin hole. mmmmmmmm
Attached Thumbnails
aem2058 precum.jpg   aem2059 precum.jpg   aem2061 precum.jpg  

Old 06-17-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

cumlvr_il will become famous soon enough
Default sweet precum

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocket man View Post
Ah ..the sweet syrup...mmmmmmmmm.....as I type this my own is leaking pre cum.....right now I am taking a finger to the tip of my cock and bringing the fluid to my lips.. Love these pics....would so like to lick the pre cum off most of these cocks....... the picture of Kimber James with it leaking down is such a turn on.....OMG!
mmmmmm so hot....doing the exact same thing here right now. my precum is so creamy and sweet. when sucking cockhead luv to jack up big globs of precum and slowly lick and suck the precum from the tip of the cockhead knowing this is the prelude to jacking a hot cum load in my mouth while sucking cockhead.
Old 06-24-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

mcpage is on a distinguished road
Default Reina Minazuki

Reina Minazuki
Attached Thumbnails
ReinaMinazuki2.hiro.smj.dc099.jpg   ReinaMinazuki2.hiro.smj.dc100.jpg   ReinaMinazuki2.hiro.smj.dc101.jpg  

Last edited by dauls; 06-24-2013 at 01:40 PM. Reason: ... removed extra attachments: "3-pic rule"
Old 06-25-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I love the taste of precum!
Attached Thumbnails
tumblr_mlxwqraKxr1s85uf9o1_1280.jpg  
Old 07-20-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

electriclady is a name known to allelectriclady is a name known to allelectriclady is a name known to allelectriclady is a name known to allelectriclady is a name known to allelectriclady is a name known to all
Default Peya plays with her precum oozing her phimosed forskin nipple

Peya's slippery wet foreskin nipple; very tasty! mmmmmmmmm
Attached Thumbnails
Peya1.TB.lbx086-by-am.jpg   Peya1.TB.lbx093-by-am.jpg   Peya1.TB.lbx094-by-am.jpg  

Old 07-21-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

slipper can only hope to improve

Precum... Nectar of the Gods!!! (and, mine in my avatar)

Last edited by slipper; 07-21-2013 at 11:05 PM.
Old 07-24-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Ann oozes precum

Ann's juices respond to foreplay! I love to give a cock lots of "false summits" in order to obtain as much precum as possible
Attached Thumbnails
Ann prec IMG_0816.jpg   Ann prec IMG_0815.jpg  
Old 07-24-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

This makes me so hungry for a cock in my mouth.
Attached Thumbnails
cum-drip.jpg  
Old 07-31-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.ladyboy.xxx

What you don't see in this picture is me on the floor with my mouth open, waiting.
Attached Thumbnails
precum.jpg  
Old 08-06-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Jasmine initiates cock to cock precum exchange

Jasmine's cock is amazing!. Here she pulls back her foreskin to reveal her huge swollen glans & gives her lover a unique slippery experience!!
Attached Thumbnails
precum fencing 11.jpg  
Old 08-11-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

clt ts lover is on a distinguished road

wow very nice shots on this post love that slippery precum all over the head of a hot cock
Old 08-17-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Mosiny pulls back her very tight foreskin on her tiny dick

Mosiny invites you to have foreplay. She gently pulls her tiny penis' tight flaccid foreskin back and gives you a peek of her delicate glans oozing precum, as well as some tid-bits of fresh smegma.
Attached Thumbnails
phim mosiny12_715.jpg   retract mosiny 6_258.jpg  
Old 08-21-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Poi's precum

Aroused Poi plays with her sweet precum oozing peehole.
Attached Thumbnails
prec Poi and Her Big Cock! May 29, 2013.jpg  
Old 08-22-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.bobstgirls.com

If Vaniity's precum tastes as good as Vaniity looks, it would be like Nectar of the Gods.
Attached Thumbnails
vaniity1.jpg   vaniity2.jpg   vaniity3.jpg  

Old 08-23-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

man74tiop2 is a splendid one to beholdman74tiop2 is a splendid one to beholdman74tiop2 is a splendid one to beholdman74tiop2 is a splendid one to beholdman74tiop2 is a splendid one to beholdman74tiop2 is a splendid one to beholdman74tiop2 is a splendid one to behold
Default Joanna

... getting all sticky, icky & yum.
Attached Thumbnails
Joanna014.jpg   Joanna026.jpg  
Old 08-24-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Sexy Serina milks precum from her boyfriend

Serina teases her boyfriend's cock in a tantric precum milking session
Attached Thumbnails
SerinaHC.hiro.dc083 prec.jpg   SerinaHC.hiro.dc087 prec.jpg   SerinaHC.hiro.dc089 prec.jpg  

Old 08-28-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Mod in a precum mood

Mod teases herself into a precum session.
Attached Thumbnails
Mod3.TB.lbx.dc063-by-am prec upped.jpg   Mod3.TB.lbx.dc068-by-am prec.jpg   Mod3.TB.lbx.dc070-by-am upped.jpg  

Old 08-30-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Amy's tiny tasty dick's precum

Amy brings out all my core lesbian feelings. The sight and thought of her tiny dick and femininity gets my labia turgid and my pussy juices copiously flowing. I would love to have Amy for myself.
Attached Thumbnails
Amy_27.jpg   Amy_26.jpg   Amy_25.jpg  

Old 09-03-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Nina, a crossdresser from Belgium, shows off the sweet nectar from her cock.
Attached Thumbnails
nina_belgium_precum1.jpg   nina_belgium_precum2.jpg   nina_belgium_precum3.jpg  

Old 09-04-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

not2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant future
Default Domino Presley

Domino appears to be a prodigious producer
Attached Thumbnails
Domino Presley pre 01.jpg   Domino Presley pre 02.jpg   Domino Presley pre 03.jpg  

Old 09-10-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Look very closely at the little treat coming from Victoria.
Attached Thumbnails
precum-victoria.jpg  
Old 09-14-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.shemaleyum.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
Natalie Chen, new to SMY, strips out of her jeans shorts.
For her second SMY set, Natalie Chen gives us a pictorial taste of her leaking cock. I wish I were tasting it for real!
Attached Thumbnails
nataliechen2093.jpg   nataliechen2110.jpg   nataliechen2115.jpg  

Old 09-15-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

johnfitzgerald is on a distinguished road

Sapphire's precum is yummy!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by harpoon333 View Post
Blondie Johnson, Jazz, and Sapphire...
Old 09-17-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

A few drops...
Attached Thumbnails
pre1.jpg   pre2.jpg   pre4.jpg  

Old 09-17-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Draven has a little shameless behaviour in the past

MMMM the sight of pre cum on a girl's cock is so horny
Old 09-17-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Marcy, caged and dripping ...
Attached Thumbnails
tumblr_msy1uor8Nz1shmx5xo1_1280.jpg  
Old 10-03-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

man74tiop2 is a splendid one to beholdman74tiop2 is a splendid one to beholdman74tiop2 is a splendid one to beholdman74tiop2 is a splendid one to beholdman74tiop2 is a splendid one to beholdman74tiop2 is a splendid one to beholdman74tiop2 is a splendid one to behold
Default Aey

More tasty wetness.
Attached Thumbnails
Aey16.jpg   Aey17.jpg   Aey19.jpg  

Old 10-03-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

It takes little imagination to figure out that having a cock in her ass is what's producing this sweet droplet of precum.

Model's name unknown to me.
Attached Thumbnails
precum_droplet.jpg  
Old 12-18-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

This is beautiful ...
Attached Thumbnails
precum.jpg  
Old 12-28-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.EvilAngel.com

Kourtney Dash works up to a beautiful little drip ...
Attached Thumbnails
kourtney-dash_45464_08.jpg   kourtney-dash_45464_11.jpg   kourtney-dash_45464_15.jpg  

Old 01-14-2014
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Modelle

... both before & after she started leaking.
Attached Thumbnails
Modelledick01.jpg   Modelledick02.jpg  
Old 01-24-2014
Senior Ladyboy Lover

not2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant future
Default Mee

From Ladyboy.XXX, here's Mee with her heavy-duty uncut dick,
showing a bit of the good things to cum
Attached Thumbnails
Mee 2019.jpg   Mee 2029.jpg   Mee 2030.jpg  

Old 01-26-2014
Senior Ladyboy Lover

redrider96_nj is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by electriclady View Post
Jasmine's cock is amazing!. Here she pulls back her foreskin to reveal her huge swollen glans & gives her lover a unique slippery experience!!
This is so sexy
Old 02-25-2014
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Mouth watering deliciousness ...

Model's name unknown to me.
Attached Thumbnails
droplet.jpg