Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 10-03-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

kitty cox is a glorious beacon of lightkitty cox is a glorious beacon of lightkitty cox is a glorious beacon of lightkitty cox is a glorious beacon of lightkitty cox is a glorious beacon of lightkitty cox is a glorious beacon of light
Default Is there a sequence of events that you believe lead to your current sexual desires

A single event in my life would stand out to suggest that it was not from a predisposition but from cause and effect of social and environmental properties. Please follow with me through an analytical survey of these real life events
I had been playing with the pretty little blond girl that lived in a down-stairs apartment. At that time I would say I had two girl friends one pretty little thin brunet in the apartment upstairs and the little blond in the downstairs apartment that I was playing house with on that day that is forever with me; the truth is that I only had females around to mentor me and to play with. That was completely all right with me I loved playing with girls. I got so involved playing with my little girl friend and the dolls that I forgot to stop and pee.
Well surprise-surprise I wet my pants; when I told Anna Marie she started laughing and ran from the room She came back squealing and giggling and her mother in tow. .
Her mother, Mrs. Jones, scolded me severely telling me: only sissies pee their pants! Then she lifted me up on baby Anna Beth's changing table; Anna Beth was Anna Marie's two year-old-younger-sister. As Mrs. Jones looked me over she said: We will have to change everything! And she started removing one article of clothing after another right there in front of pretty little 6-year-old-blond-haired-blue-eyed-Anna Marie Jones. Then her mother began to wash me with a baby's washcloth wiping (and stimulating) my bottom and my little hairless-penis-and-balls. I was already flush with embarrassment when my little penis became fully erect naturally Little Anna Marie Jones quickly pointed out the event with a giggle and a squeal as she pointed and told her mother to look (jimmy is being nasty).
Mrs. Jones started spanking my bottom and told Anna Marie Go to your chest-of-drawers and get a pair of your panties for the little sissy to wear while I finished cleaning up the little brat
Anna Marie protested she said: Panties are only for girls and besides they wont fit him anyway! Her mother told her nonsense your panties would fit the little sissy just fine Mrs. Jones whispered to me: Your going to be punished for that! Anna Marie went to the bottom drawer of her dresser and pulled out a pair of her white cotton panties. Her mother said: no dear! Their not for a little sissy, go to the top drawer and get a pair of your Sunday best the ones with lace around the waistband and legs! Anna Marie flew back to the chest-of-drawers and climbed up a near-by-chair and went into the top drawer; she came out with a pair of silky white nylon panties with the lace her mother had instructed her to look for. She quickly climbed down from the chair and hurried them over to her mother. Mrs. Jones spread-open the waistband of the silky-white-lace-panties for me to step into. I gave some feeble protest and her mother said: Oh you want your bottom spanked again! as she gave my bottom three more serious strokes.
She then spread the waistband of the panties again, this time I stepped into the panties just as quickly as she spread the waistband, first one leg then the other, as she pulled the panties up my legs everything went whoosh in my head the feel of the nylon panties and the lace sliding up my legs was so exciting and so stimulating that I just about peed again; as her mother slipped her fingers under the elastic waistband smoothing the nylon and the lace over my body
I remember wishing that it could go on forever until I felt the shock wave of delight when her fingers slipped from the waistband and the elastic snapped against my skin! She did this over and over first one leg then the other then both, then the waistband again; all climaxing with that shock wave of delight when her fingers would slip from the elastic and the sound and the feel of that snap From the elastic. (To this day adjusting a pair of panties after sliding them up my legs is one of the most anticipated moments of wearing panties the sound and the Feel of that final snap when you know that you are finally in your panties and the panties are caressing your body just perfectly)
Mrs. Jones stepped back and said! You see Anna Marie they fit the little sissy perfectly!
Then she lifted me up and put me on the floor then she said: You can go home now unless you want a little dress to ware?
I ran through the apartment out the door and up the two flights of stairs wearing only the panties hoping no one would see me I made it to the door of my apartment and burst past my mother into my bedroom I pulled off the panties as fast as I could and threw them under the bed.
Most would draw the conclusion that it was purely from the cause and effect of social and environmental life experiences at such a early age but there are other real facts to consider. Before this happened I had a fascination with female underpants! I will continue in the next post
Old 10-03-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

kitty cox is a glorious beacon of lightkitty cox is a glorious beacon of lightkitty cox is a glorious beacon of lightkitty cox is a glorious beacon of lightkitty cox is a glorious beacon of lightkitty cox is a glorious beacon of light
Default the story goes on please share your experiences

My mother was a art student at some earlier stage in her life and had pictures of female models in there underpants to draw the human body from; there were drawings of naked females and I used the pictures to excite myself I remember this quite clearly at that time I remember finding females very beautiful and remember quite clearly my feelings of how lucky they were because they could wear such beautiful things I also remember wanting to know desperately what was under that panty; I was sure it had to be even more beautiful then the underpants because the rest of their bodies were very beautiful and they didn’t wear anything as beautiful as their panties to cover any other part of their bodies. This part of their body had to be special to have the most beautiful garment in all the world right snug up next to it. I know that this fascination was with me from a very early age because I remember two incidents that accrued when I was still in plastic panties the first was when my mother and father were in one of the two single beds and I was in the other right next to them and I was pretending to be sleeping and playing very quietly because I had a hard-on and I was in the middle of some little sex play I was putting my plastic pants on my teddy bear pretending that they were girls panties and I was pretending that I was dressing my little boy teddy up like a little girl and the first thing was to put a pair of panties on the little boy teddy bear when my parents discovered that I was not sleeping and decided to see what I was doing under the covers when they saw what I was doing I got a spanking and my father was kicked out of the bedroom for good my mother claimed that I knew what they were doing and that is why I was doing what I was doing but it was untrue I had know idea what they were doing and it was not true because I had been pretending that my plastic pants were girls panties for some time.
The other time I was a little older and my mother was changing me there were other women in the room and I new my mother was about to change me I was humiliated because she was about to expose me and my hard penis to everyone in the room but the other thing was that she announced to me and the rest of the room that I had been doing real good with my potty training and she held up the plastic pants by the waistband and said pretty-soon I wouldn’t need these any more. I remember wanting to tell her please don’t take my panties away and I think I would of but with everyone standing around looking at me completely naked with a hardon I was to embarrassed to say anything I felt all my secrets were out there and if they hadn’t caught on yet I wasn’t going to tell them
I remember trying and succeeding on many occasions getting many young girls to show me their panties even Anna Marie by just asking them if I could see.
I loved girls bodies but there were some other interactions that shaped my sexuality or I was predisposed for,
I will add more next post
Old 10-04-2009
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

You have some interesting posts. If you broke your post up into paragraphs and used proper punctuation, spelling, and capitalization then they would be easier to read. You probably also find more people commenting on your posts.
Old 10-04-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

sissyneha will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to sissyneha

i grew up in a joint family and all my playmates were girls (i have five sisters in about the same age group as me), the boys in the family were bigger than me and i being the youngest was always being bullied, since i liked playing with my sisters.
we used to play dolls, make up stories about ourselves and play pretend games, dumb charade, musical chairs, and what not... hide n seek....i 'm getting nostalgic.......
but the best game that we played was the fashion show (and u know what, on this pretext i could get myself some pretty girl dresses from my parents)..... i won a few times....and God, was i proud???!!!
being with the girls for all my childhood made me be them....in fact made me want to be like them..... i might call it sibling envy...or rivalry whatever...
i used to act like girls, sit like them, pee like them, wear dresses......
Nobody took notice,... they probably ignored....everybody in the family forgot that i was a boy....so did i.....
Old 10-04-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

we sometimes played nude as well running away from our parents's clutch before they could bathe us.....
everything went well until we stepped into adolescence.......
i was terrified at the sight of the first hairs on my body... more so in the pubic region......so much so that i enquired of my mom whether it was normal or is it some sort of disease????
my mom consoled me to some extent with her answer....

but i felt something was wrong ....
i saw boobs growing on my playmates...but mine were flat still....
some time passed by and then i also felt two little lumps beneath my nipples...
i broke the news to my mother ... this time joyfully...(though the lumps did hurt a bit)... since now i felt like i will also have boobs like my playmates.
but that was not to be then.....
and i really hated my mother for that....
she took me to a doctor who examined those lumps and gave some medicines
and after a few days of having those horrible medicine (which i termed as boob killers) the lumps disappeared...
and i mourned their disappearance quietly.......
Old 10-04-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

i was so taken over by grief... or i don't know what.....
that i became miserable......
it was like i was being kept away from my share of candy while my playmates had theirs....
to add further to my woes my parents couldn't understand my needs and sent me to an all boys boarding school......
They probably thought i would adapt to their (boys) way of living but that was not to be.........
i could not fit into the scheme of things there... or rather i didn't even try....
i was ridiculed and bullied and beaten every now and then for my girl like ways....
i could not even stand and pee.....i used to close myself inside a lavatory and sat and peed.....
people soon started becoming curious and after about a week i was caught red handed while sitting and peeing......(it felt like such a crime at that time)....
As a punishment i was asked to pee in front of some seniors while standing....as i was not used to this i spoiled all my clothes while trying to....
Everybody around burst into laughter while i sobbed ...... tears came running down my eyes.....
From then on i became a piece of mockery for everyone.....
when i could bear no more...
i reported the matter to my parents who came to my rescue and got those responsible for my embarrassment expelled.....
But that was little consolation for me.....
i told my parents that i wanted to be a girl for the rest of my life and have nothing to do with boys.....
They could not take it well and everything seemed topsy-turvy ......
my parents moved out of the joint family. We went to a big city to start life afresh where after my continued persuasions...i was allowed professional help
and now i live happily as i should have been.
Old 10-04-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default the story goes on please share your experiences

One such event was in forth grade all the students were treated to a movie in the cafeteria; the lights were turned down low and the film began the boy that was beside me to my right asked me if I wanted to play a game I said yes he said that we would both try and see who could be first to get the other guys penis out of his zipped pants with one hand; I remember that I never even hesitated for a second, with my enthusiastic response, he did not hesitate either and said look I will show you. He slid his left hand over to my tiny bulge and started unzipping my pants, my bulge was now growing larger as he tugged at the zipper, as soon as he had my zipper down he slipped his hand in the opening and fondled me through my BVD's , this went on much longer then it would take any boy to find the fly-front of another boys underwear. After a minute or two he went in for the real deal and passed his hand through the fly and started fondling around for a minute and then, I believe he reluctantly pulled my, now hard, penis out of my pants for anyone that was near to us could see. It was so exciting, the whole thing, the fact that we were in the middle of the rest of our classmates, even if the room was dark, there I was sitting, just fresh from agreeing to have another boy play with me and now I am sitting there with my hardon sticking out of my pants and all I could think about was that I wanted more. Before I could say anything, he said now zip up and we can start the game. It was like a dream had come true I was hopping that someone else liked this sort of thing other then just me. I left out that this was a Catholic school and I was raised by all of the guilt-ridden adults that this kind of thing was dirty. Naturally we played different variations of that game all through the movie.
Afterward we agreed to met in the boys lavatory after school; we stood in one of the deserted lavatory stalls and unzipped our pants and rubbed our penises together from the first moment I never questioned it I simply loved it. I still loved girl's bodies and there clothing but I turned my attention to boys and their dicks it felt much more comfortable soon I met many boys that liked exposing their selves and being touched. When I would see a boy's penis all I wanted to do was kiss it and lick his balls but that was only a unfulfilled all consuming desire for several years before it would completely come true.
I will continue in my very next post.
Attached Thumbnails
0dg4.jpg   1mjyt.jpg   2c7dc31fc28e7b159fbd5718358a349d.jpg  

2c4dd8da724b36613278ead7fb6622b6.jpg   6a5616658d117884de10b33899c6008a.jpg  
Old 10-04-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default please share your views and experiences

The family and I moved to another state and I found a new friend that had a curiosity about such things. This new friend of mine told me how when his parents would have some of their friends over he would go to his room close the door and lay under his bed, pull his zipper down pull his hard penis out and just lay there. He said it felt so good to be hard and exposing himself, even if no one were likely to catch him it excited him to know that there was a room full of people, just on the other side of the door. I told him that I had been doing that kind of thing for years and I quickly encouraged him that it would be fun if we were to slide under his bed an do it right now. He willingly agreed. As soon as I caught sight of his cute little hairless boy package, I knew I had to have it. I asked him did he know what a blow job was, I told him that I had seen a picture in a book that my father had in his nightstand and that there was a picture of a lady with a mans penis in her mouth, I remember when I did see that picture I remember thinking to my self that here again the girl in the picture was having all the fun and her panty covered bottom was so pretty, any way back to that afternoon with my new friend. He agreed to let me do it to him and that was really all I needed. like I said when I laid eyes on what he had between his legs I had to find a way to kiss it, lick it and just to even taste that cute little thing, as soon as he agreed to let me try..... yes try I did and that was the first taste of lady boy cock that I had in my young life and that along with my fondness for the female body have bonded the desires that remain to this very day for ladyboys. He said he enjoyed it but soon enough I was to realize that I was the one always asking him if I could take his pants down. I wanted more I had waited for a long time to find another friend that had a interest in such things I had longing desires but it was something that I was not going to talk about. I thought I was a freak of nature desiring both boys and girls but wanting to wear girls panties and other pretty girl things, I had been convinced that most people don't feel or think that way. If another were to talk about it I would give them safe haven immediately with my own admission but not until. So I kept pushing my new friend for more every time I would see him I would ask him if I could play with his penis and balls I really enjoyed licking his balls. And it got to the point that every time I would get him in a secluded place I would ask him if I could pull his pants down and play with him.
He must of got caught by his mother or father doing something because he asked me if I thought we might be doing something wrong we were to young for these kinds of moral questions about ten and eleven years old but he would not answer the door any more and his parents said he was away somewhere but I never laid eyes on him again. I suspect that his parents sent him to stay with a relative so he and I would not be playing together any more. That realization of that fact, about his parents sending him to stay with relatives was not mine at that age but when I reflect back, on the sequence of events, I am sure that is exactly what occurred. please come back the story goes on.
Attached Thumbnails
bf00332ae26e7e7ef5ce23e1a149b697.jpg   c6d264e031703963682a8c2eb9ee5352.jpg   draw a1.jpg  

Heshe 45137__468x_ryo-chan-shota-idol heshe.jpg   my style toon 6.jpg   preview3508427f4b46cdd30e0f881fcc5e3fee.jpg  

Old 10-05-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Please share any memories of the early days of your youth.

There is another thing worth mentioning there was a pretty blond girl that lived in the apartment up stairs to better explain I should add that we grew up poor and my mother was always trying to do things to scrape-by. One of her favorite things to do was to tell neighbors that there was a clothing drive for some good cause, and she would go through the items and ask me to try on anything I liked; I remember on this particular occasion, I picked out three shirts that I liked (now remember I chose these items) now let me finish the story about the cute blond girl upstairs. A group of our neighborhood boys and girls were introduced to the game spin the bottle, and we played the game for about a week and that was the first time I kissed the cute blond from upstairs; I wanted to look good for the game, and so I put on one of the shirts that I had picked out from the donations and wore a different one every night in the hope of winning the cute blond girls' heart. The shirts were a pull-over your head type and had a pastel checker pattern with very short sleeves with a white trim; there were three buttons at the neck that you could button after you got your head through. The following weekend me and the little blond girl tried a little heaver kissing on the front porch I think we both enjoyed this, and we would talk with each other in-between kissing and hugging each other that is when she told me that I had been wearing one or another of her blouses just about every night for the past week, and that I was wearing one at that very moment. I told her she was crazy, she told me that it was true, and she would prove it, she showed me how a girl's blouse buttoned the opposite way and how the one I was wearing had darts sewed into the front of the blouse. I just acted like I did not know how that happened, she sweetly assured me not to be concerned, she thought I looked cute in them, and that they fit me just right. We continued Kissing. I wore one of the blouses again every time I saw her come out to play, because she told me she liked me in them. We never had a chance to make out again apparently the reason that her mother, had given my mother, all the cloths for the clothing drive, was because her family was in the process of moving.
Take a breath with me and lets look at what was going threw my early sexual development, because I had this whole confusing thing going on about being punished by being put in a pair of panties (Note: Please see my first post) and this girl acting all accepting and reaffirming about how I looked in her blouses. On the one hand, I had been punished in girls panties that was both exciting and embarrassing and little pretty Mary Ann, saying panties were only for girls, and years later another pretty girl telling me I looked cute in her girls cloths, her blouses, this was both exciting and embarrassing and this was the same time that I was experimenting with the eleven year old boy that I told you about in my last post. If I put all these things to gather and shake them up' can you guess wear I am going with this?
(Early childhood development). I know this is a scary subject and many will shy away from sharing the early and sometimes embarrassing things that lead to their current sexual desires but all are welcome here and true freedom is knowing that your path was not completely of your own choosing and all that you have to do is to use reason and do your own thing and if any one questions your choices you can reply to them with these questions. Have you ever taken an in-depth look at the things that happened or did not happen to you? Do you want to share everything with me and tell me why you are the way you are? Are you so self assured that you, do not, think that you have any character flaws? And the final question. If you are sure that you have no flaws can you see that is because you did not live a life like mine?
Attached Thumbnails
de38-sample1.jpg   in08-cvd.jpg   photo_previewsissy fuss 1.jpg  

pl01-cvd.jpg   Twq TV 98.jpg   petticoat punishment photo 2.jpg  

Old 10-05-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default love these sites they take you down delicious tantalizing fantasies i have not visited sissyfussb

Please share any experience you had in your early years that took you down the path of loving or wanting to be a TGirl, Ladyboy, Pantyboy, Crossdresser, Femboy
Attached Thumbnails
Two TV 93.jpg   Two TV 94.jpg   Two TV 95.jpg  

Two TV 96.jpg   Two TV 97.jpg   Two TV 99.jpg  

Old 10-06-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

barry will become famous soon enoughbarry will become famous soon enough
Default ashamed

first off i want to thank you for putting yourself out there. as you stated - it can be difficult to talk about

of my many situations one stands out the most would be when i was around 10. not old enough to know better. this older kid (probably around 17 or 18) down the street would come up and hang out with my brother and i. well eventually he cornered me and i dont know how but we got to talking about penises and errections and that it was normal. he asked if i had seen another errection before and i told him no. so he pulls out his dick witch i recall being quick thick and large. it was semi errect and he started to touch himself. he told me it was ok that i touched it and so i did. i grabbed it like it was a summer sausage wrapping my fingers around the girth of his cock. he seemed to like this.

most times it took place in our play house. we had a club house out behind the fence and we would go out there and play together. i was a very horny child and it was reciprocated so i didnt realize the seriousness of my actions. he said to pretend i was his girlfriend and i would play with his dick and suck on his balls and give him blowjobs (even though i didnt know thats what i was doing) and as i said he would return the favor to my tiny little dick and it felt nice. this continued for quite some time until one day it was too hot of a summer day to "play" in the clubhouse.

so we wandered inside to the basement where our pants eventually came off. the sound of the door handle turning brought me back to reality as i knew perhaps i would be in trouble but not exactly what for. my mom opens the door to find her son and this young man with their pants over their crotches sitting on the floor in the dark of the basement. she told him to go home immediately and i was sent upstairs to talk to her about what had happened.

i told her how it had been ongoing and that i was just pretending to be his girlfriend. it came out of my mouth like i was justifying it. my mother then explained to me that this sort of behavior was not right and that it must stop. i was pretty confused. so i went back to humping my bed until i found someone else as sexually charged as i.

to this day i dont know why she didnt persue criminal charges. perhaps to save me from the horror that would follow, i suppose i will never know.

Last edited by barry; 10-06-2009 at 11:48 AM.
Old 10-08-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default I would like to thank Berry for his last post.

Berry I cannot thank you enough for sharing this most intimate part of your life with all of us. By sharing with each other (in a safe place) Pretty much in trusted secret, in this open form, these early events, that occurred in our lives, that had to of influenced our sexual orientation, we can draw a better collective understanding of ourselves, each time someone is brave enough to share a story of a pivotal moment in their early sexual development, we have another piece of the puzzle. I see you put the word ashamed; ashamed is a very powerful emotion, Berry, do you know that for either good or for bad emotions are the energy that is the primary driving force for change. Think about it for a minute if you get robed and beaten on a walk to the store one night, you will experience fear, from that fear, you will alter your life, to prevent that from ever happening to you again and the driving forced behind the altering of your life is the emotion fear, emotions are one of the most powerful forces in our life. Your experience with the older boy had an impact on your sexual development; can you share what you think that was? Furthermore, did this have a domino effect or a branching out effect in one direction or another? Thank you again for being so open about your experience. May I tell you about a true story one night a friend of mine asked me to drive him to his Alcohols anonymous meeting, and I did , I had some errands to run and I told him I would pick him up after the meeting, when he got in the car he started telling me about this man that told this story about how he was all trying to get sober an everything and when he returned hone early last night, he found a trusted friend screwing his ten year old son in the ass. Furthermore, this trusted friend had been watching his son on and off for a long time. then he said we have to get him checked out for STD's Then he kept saying and they expect me to stay sober, I don't need this shit. I trust he used that excuse to go out and drink that night all that I kept thinking was that the poor child was being outed to probably every body his father knew, and I know that along with the sex act itself the outing by his father, changed that Childs life from that point onwards. and it branched out from there I know we seek out repeating our strongest and earliest sexual experiences. My first experiences were with girls and boys, but we were within months of each other in terms of age that's why I believe that I am trying to put all of them together my key elements are, firstly, they are both male and female , thus I like TGirls but secondly there was the very early experience of being punished by being forced to wear girls panties this early experience introduced humiliation, forced transvestitism by females, and a fetish for panty punishment, there will be new posts that will explain why I have a bent more towards femmboys with small breasts so please come back and see that I have traced back all of my proclivities. Now I would like to extend a warm thank you to sissyneha Let me just say I am very grateful to you as well for sharing the reason that I have not replied to you yet is because you talked about your little breast buds and I needed to do two or maybe three more posts before I told my story about my experience with breast buds and my research into the commonality of the phenomenon .

Don't you think you should earn your panty privileges ?
Attached Thumbnails
6dcafeb8d43a83b1edb2cdef9cb016dc.jpg   02hhh.jpg  
Old 10-08-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default You, issyneha I believe were the first to post to my new question

Your vivid account of your child hood and the bond that you had with your sisters reminds me of the connectedness I had with the three little playmates that I had up until the age of ten we played with dolls and played house and the girls let me wear their things when we played dress up, truth is I cannot remember if it was after I was punished by being made to ware Ann Marries panties or after, that I started asking the three girls if I could see their panties and then asked if I could wear their panties all I remember was that I wanted to be like them, I loved their cute bottoms and soft skin. I would ask them to slide under the bed and pull down their pants, so I could see their pretty bottom, they would always want me to pull my pants down to, and they would say that I had a cute but to. issyneha you spoke about breast buds and what most people do not know is that this is more common than generally know, but if you factor in that both of us had girls to play with when we were young and we played dress up in their clothes (and remember how accommodating they were with the whole acting like a girl with them and wearing their clothes, there was no condemnation) the only time I remember Ann Marie protesting me wearing her panties was when her mother was punishing me, but this must have been for her mothers benefit because she never protested when it was just me and one ,two or all three of the other girls were around : but like you, I got side tract back to the breast buds with our history and add to that actually beginning the process of the breast development. How could we of turned out any differently? Anyway here are my memories of my breast buds.
When I turned fourteen three things happened to me that I am sure had a part in forming my desires the first was that while going through adolescents I started forming breast buds (for you who are unaware of what breast buds are) it is what happens when a young female begins the process of developing and forming her breast. They are little buds or bumps that form in a circular pattern under the nipple; first one then another and another until the nipple becomes tender and starts to swell and her breast's begin to form and protrude away from the chest wall. At some point my mothered noticed what was happening and asked me what is this? She started her digital probing to confirming her suspicions.
I forget all that happened but I know that I herd my mother say that I was forming female breast buds. She sent me to see our Doctor and I went through the humiliation of his digital probing and confirming that I was indeed forming breast buds. He told me not to worry that it would go away in time. I did not believe him so I asked my mother what was happening to me and she just repeated what the Doctor said I thought both of them were lying to me and what they really meant was they hoped it would go away. Many years later I learned that it's not all that uncommon for some boys to go through this and that most of the time the process stops before the process developes anything more then puffy nipples, but there are varying degrees of this and only in rare circumstances that enough of the hormones are present to form a true female breast. But that did not help me back then I was struggling with my sexual identity and this did not help I had strong heterosexual, homosexual and bisexual desires along with racing adolescent hormones.

Please see my last post of October 4th 09 Where I explain where I believe their were many thing that reinforced my strong desire for a very feminine looking boygirl with little developing breast with puffy nipples that turns my fire up like nothing else. please post the things that you remember from an early age that feed your desire for these beauties and please keep the pictures coming they are so cute you have made my panties wet again! I was thinking of starting a new post asking members if they love tranny pantied cock as much as I do. I simply lone seeing a laydyboy's bulging panty covered cock then followed with pictures of their little hard candy sneaking out the waistband
Attached Thumbnails
Two TV 999998.jpg   Two TV 999997.jpg   l0025.jpg  

Old 10-08-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitty cox View Post
Your experience with the older boy had an impact on your sexual development; can you share what you think that was? Furthermore, did this have a domino effect or a branching out effect in one direction or another?
i cant really think of anything other than a fascination with sex in general. particularly the male since i didnt know right or wrong (as society deems). so like you with racing hormones i simply endulged in what felt good.

for some reason....and i hope you guys can back me up on this, but it seems like people like us seem to portray an aura - perhaps a sent or something that others like us pick up on. did it have a domino effect? yes, there were incidents during school (reading time under the table with another boy) and in camping with another boy in scouts. its not that i desired boys but they seemed to understand me better and they wanted what i wanted. it was just easier. and it seemed like they were able to find me pretty easilly.

it sort of came to an end when one of my playmates told me he wasnt gay but that he was just really horny and since neither of us had girlfriends we would just help each other out. i felt like it was more than that. at times i still think about him and the playing we did.

i suppose this is where my fascination with tgirls comes from. they are boys but they are girls. so its the best of both worlds. i suppose there is a bunch of fucked up shit going on inside my head. truth is i have tried to forget these memories and pretend they didnt happen for so many years i thought i was almost over them and now and then they come rushing back to me. i suppose i still dont know who or what i want. i dont understand my fascination with panties either. i just like weird stuff i suppose. i know its deeper than that and thats the point of this thread. as i said, i just burried a lot of these emotions for many many years.

great thread by the way - thank you
Old 10-08-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

4inch is on a distinguished road
Default Hi,,,

Yes, maybe... 2 bad marriages and alot of time on the computer to surf and check out all you beautiful gurls!!!
Old 10-08-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default So glad to see someone else join us. Welcome 4inch come on in

You know this is. Just too much I just get a chance to tell sissyneha that I was just about to post about my experience with finding out that I was growing breast buds, and she puts the story out before I can get to that part of my story when barry comes right behind sissyneha and shares about the earlier experience about Two young male friends trying to be females for each other so that they could fulfill each other's needs when I was just collecting my final thoughts on this critical point in my early childhood. I have Already been richly rewarded in the knowledge that there are shared experiences. Of people that have similar desires and needs. I want to put one more post out before I share the experience that I had that had a familiar ring to barry's story. Thank you sissyneha and barry for opening up the dialoge to now 4inch we can say we have formed a group I hope to post again to night and no body sounded off about pictures about pantied-tranny-cock

If any of you girls out there would please share with us your experience if you toke the plunge and started taking hormones and started forming beautiful little titties, would you please share with us how that felt every step of the way? It is something that at least two of us had a little of interest in. please please please!!!!!

So let me ring out the call again. please to all of you out there do you never think about why you are so different than the established norm

Please share any experience you had in your early years that took you down the path of loving or wanting to be a TGirl, Ladyboy, Pantyboy, Crossdresser, Femboy
Attached Thumbnails
08.jpg   09223.jpg   op008.jpg  

Old 10-08-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default I could not waite, I had to share.

When I was 14, this boy, just a few months younger than me was the one that cemented my desire for small breasted (just budding) TGirls. We were both going through adolescence and the Girls were making us salivate but neither of us would be fortunate enough to get anything more than a good tease out of the girls, but I also had a crush on this very feminine little blond boy, and I told him that I knew he wanted a girl just as much as I did, and I would give him a blow job, and he could just close his eyes and act, as if I was a girl doing it to Him. (Note: that's what I was secretly pretending to be) He said OK, and I went to my knees instantly, he started to unbuckle his belt, and I stopped him and said it would be more like a girl was doing it if he let me do it, so he said OK! The truth was that the former encounter with the other boy when I was eleven had me addicted to unwrapping the object of my desire, the act of unbuckling his belt, then the top button of his pants, then down came the zipper, then peeling open the unzipped fly, then a deep inhale of young, hairless, boy cock , the light sent of soap and sweat and swimming pools and that aroma that only lives in the few seconds right when you first set it free, then the first gentle kisses planted on his penis and balls through his white cotton underwear then mouthing and lightly nibbling his prick until I would hook my fingers in the elastic waistband of his underpants pull them down as his ever hard cock pointed strait at my wide open mouth, I would drop my cock hungry mouth down on his throbbing cock caressed only with my moist, fevered breath until I would close my wet soft lips on the base of his hairless balls and then begin the slow teasing slide up his hot throbbing shaft, I would repeat this over and over until eventually he release a sweat load of hot cream for my anticipated reward. We did this almost every school night and all day and night long during the long summer. I was in love with this boy, and it gave me a serious case of cock suckers fever, when all you do is think about is your forbidden desire to make love to that special someone in that special way. I pushed him for a more girlfriend like allowances, and he eventually let me suck his nipples, and I use to say to him, can I suck your pussy when I wanted to suck his cock, you see it wasn't just me that pretended to be a girl for him, he pretended to be a girl for me as well. Looking back, on what I know now, I realize that I was trying to feminize him. and he was trying to feminize me. I asked him if girls' panties turned him on. He said yes. I unbuckled my pants, unzipped my fly and showed him that I was wearing a pair of white nylon panties with cute little satin bows on the waistband. I tried, but I could not get him to put on a pair. I think he was terrified at being caught, I was to, and if anyone had found out what we were doing it would have been hell in that day. I know he wanted to try on the panties because when I would take a pair and rub them on his inner thighs and balls and sometimes put them over his cock and suck him through them. He would moan and that was different for him, because he would just sit quit as a mouse as he filled my mouth, with his sweet cream and not make a sound. Have you stood in amazement at the stamina of a teenage boy, he would spew his cream, and I would keep on going, he never softened and we would just move on to the next climax I tried to get him to spend the night, initially because I hoped I could get him under the covers with me and I could get my hands on this cock before it got hard. I imagined that it would be fun to have his soft penis grow to a full erection by my gentle caressing. Because as hard as I tried, I never could get to his cock before he was hard as a rock. I think he knew we were more like boyfriend and girlfriend and spending the night meant commitment. I know he wanted to because when we started experimenting with getting high, he would lose some of his cool male pretense and this one time, agreed to spend the night but when he called his mother to ask for permission she suspected he was drinking and told him to come right home. He was raised alone by his mother, it was a single parent family. For some reason his father wanted to get back in his life. I was shattered with the news that he would be moving to Florida to live with his father. I begged him to stay but he really did not have a choice. we wrote to each other a couple of times but his letters just made me sadder knowing I would not see him that day, that night and maybe never again. He was so smart I would take him to my school and show him off I would say you should meet my friend and tell them how fast he could read. I wonder if they could pick up in my voice that I meant my boyfriend and lover. I on the other hand did not take to school work at all back then and could barely keep a passing grade so writing for me was very difficult The few letters I did get were ended with little secret messages that he missed me, we could not say what we really felt. he called me one time, but calling on the phone was expensive back then and if you remember my family was dirt poor.
After I lost that lovely little innocent love affair I have never had a desire to have sex with man or boy again I can honestly say I have never looked at a member of my same sex, man or boy, and felt any attraction sexual or otherwise, because I was heartbroken and nothing could replace that once upon a time love of mine. I thought that for sure I would never have that need met again; I reasoned that they were the things of youth and as the next few years past I grieved the loss with horrible results. I went on a three year drinking and drugging bender. during that time I turned full time attention to girls. I did keep my desire to be feminine and to wear girls things but now I hoped to find a girl that would like dressing me up or find it stimulating to see a well dressed girlyboy but I could never even get my self to so much as bring up the subject with a girl that I was dating. This made the secret forbidden desire all the stronger. but Truthfully, how many of us will be lucky enough to have a relationship with a female that would treat this kind of thing with loving acceptance? But now I truly am looking at males, but because they do not look very much like a male except between their legs and I always want then small down there and circumcised signing off Kitty Kelly.
Old 10-09-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

megalops is on a distinguished road

Sissy, thanks for sharing your story. Its just horrible how people treat each other when there's a slight difference in how we are.

As a youngster I was a typical boy, never abused or molested. At puberty I noticed that I attracted to some boys, small petite boys with feminine traits. One boy, who I was attracted to, told some others that he and a friend exchanged blow jobs. You can guess what happened. That kid was mocked, ridiculed and hounded. I felt sorry for him and was the only kid who was still civil to him. But I also learned I had to be very cautious about telling who I was attracted to or sexually desired. By the time I was 15 I had sex with 2 boys, both who lived in other towns and didn't go to my school. One of them was a regular. (By sex I mean blow jobs and jerking each other. No kissing, hugging or anal.) By 16 I had discovered girls and tried to put boys in the past. After all, I didn't want to be a "fag" or "queer." But the attraction was still there. In college I met other guys I was attracted to. I noticed that the ones that turned me on all had feminine traits. Round ass and hips, little body hair, full lips. Most of these guys were straight but when I was 19 I befriended Wayne, who was always acting macho and talking about pussy. I sensed he was full of it but played along. After about 2 months we finally had sex. And we did everything. We became "roommates." Outside he continued to put on his act and looked the part. Inside he was kind, gentle and had a more feminine appearance (to me anyway). To make a long story short, over the years I engaged in relationships almost exclusively with women but did have a couple of male lovers. Again, they were a certain type. Very feminine in appearance and behavior.

My job as a medical social worker brought me into contact with the transgendered community. Again, I was attracted to so many of my clients but couldn't say or do a thing for professional reasons. I have yet to have sex with a T-girl and have no interest in escorts. I like to build relationships and know the person from the inside.

So, for whatever reason, I'm attracted to females and feminine males. No one thing made me that way. Its just the way I'm wired psychosexually.
Old 10-09-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
then peeling open the unzipped fly, then a deep inhale of young, hairless, boy cock , the light sent of soap and sweat and swimming pools and that aroma that only lives in the few seconds right when you first set it free, then the first gentle kisses planted on his penis and balls through his white cotton underwear then mouthing and lightly nibbling his prick until I would hook my fingers in the elastic waistband of his underpants pull them down as his ever hard cock pointed strait at my wide open mouth, I would drop my cock hungry mouth down on his throbbing cock caressed only with my moist, fevered breath until I would close my wet soft lips on the base of his hairless balls and then begin the slow teasing slide up his hot throbbing shaft, I would repeat this over and over until eventually he release a sweat load of hot cream for my anticipated reward.

your way with words is quite arousing i enjoy your thoughts very much
Old 10-09-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Another prayer answered another post from a friend.

When I started this thread, I was unsure of the reaction but it has been a long time in the works. First you will hear me saying thank you, over and over for participating in this form. Without anyone listening there can be no healing. Many of you that have contributed have done with compaction, by identifying with me by sharing a commonality with a reveling story of your own. I was sure that by now someone would of posted a very harsh assessments of what I have reveled. Just because it has not occurred yet, will not insure that in wont. I will however enjoy the comfort of friends, for now and try to share truthfully with you, of the thoughts that your contributions have brought to mind.

I have posted before that I intended to post my story of events as they happened as I grew from child hood until my dreams and desires had pretty much been set for life. I had put my thoughts down in little notes, as I remembered them, and then assembled them in chronological order. Then to keep from putting people to sleep, I edited it down as much as I could. I originally was hoping to post the story just to get it out of me. Than sit back and brace myself for god knows what. I have been so presently surprised.

I guess I really should not be surprised that I found people like me that act, very much like me. Like I posted earlier when I would be very hesitant to revel the inward true self unless the other party revealed there comparable desires. when they did I would rush to give them safe haven in the comfort of knowing that I identified with them and shared some of the very same sexual desires I have been very tender hearted all of my life. As they used to tease president Clinton, about how he could feel your pain. I truly could feel the pain of others, because I suffered inwardly with this agonizing presentation of my self and the person that I found myself to be inwardly. Thank you for the safe haven.

The inward man was no picnic either, lets see, he loved girls, they have been and always will be the prettiest thing on the face of the earth, but in some respects they don't quite do it for him. He finds the idea of making any advancements on a male unimaginable, not that there is any thing wrong with a man, but girls are attracted to them, not other guys. But the biggest thrill he could imagine would be, to be, dating this so sexy, foxy lady only to find out that when he finally was given the privilege of making love with this, so feminine girly girl he finds that she has this little five inch circumcised eye-candy-cute, pink little cock in her tight little panties. But is not this desire what they call gay? Well yes and know...... maybe so, no it was the pretty girl that he was dating and was all hot for......but why was he so thrilled when he found that little five inch circumcised eye-candy-cute, pink little cock in her tight little panties. And if that is not enough this same person is pretending for every one else that he is a standard guy when he really would love to play at being a pretty girl and enjoy all the things that he believes would make it fun to be a girl so play and fantasy is the end result and nothing is really answered but it is the small little safe havens along the twisted road of life that he finds comfort in thank you for the zone.
I will post again as soon as I have it together, Kitty Cox
Attached Thumbnails
img12.jpg   img13.jpg   img16.jpg  

jip07.jpg   jip10.jpg   Lady Bot 0.2.jpg  

Lady Bot 0.6.jpg   Lady Bot 0.9.jpg   Lady Bot 0.3.jpg  

Lady Bot 0.4.jpg  
Old 10-10-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

in my school (before going to boarding school)...i had a few encounters with boys where we would go to secluded areas of the school campus and fondled each others genitals and wud make each other cum....many a times i voluntarily gave many of them blow jobs.....i shared a sort of relationship with a guy..he actually proposed to me when we were just about 15 years old....and i accepeted .....we shared many intimate moments together.....we both were heartbroken when my parents got me admitted to the boarding school.
Old 10-10-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Your vivid account of your child hood and the bond that you had with your sisters reminds me of the connectedness I had with the three little playmates that I had up until the age of ten we played with dolls and played house and the girls let me wear their things when we played dress up, truth is I cannot remember if it was after I was punished by being made to ware Ann Marries panties or after, that I started asking the three girls if I could see their panties and then asked if I could wear their panties all I remember was that I wanted to be like them, I loved their cute bottoms and soft skin. I would ask them to slide under the bed and pull down their pants, so I could see their pretty bottom, they would always want me to pull my pants down to, and they would say that I had a cute but to. issyneha you spoke about breast buds and what most people do not know is that this is more common than generally know, but if you factor in that both of us had girls to play with when we were young and we played dress up in their clothes (and remember how accommodating they were with the whole acting like a girl with them and wearing their clothes, there was no condemnation) the only time I remember Ann Marie protesting me wearing her panties was when her mother was punishing me, but this must have been for her mothers benefit because she never protested when it was just me and one ,two or all three of the other girls were around : but like you, I got side tract back to the breast buds with our history and add to that actually beginning the process of the breast development. How could we of turned out any differently? Anyway here are my memories of my breast buds.
When I turned fourteen three things happened to me that I am sure had a part in forming my desires the first was that while going through adolescents I started forming breast buds (for you who are unaware of what breast buds are) it is what happens when a young female begins the process of developing and forming her breast. They are little buds or bumps that form in a circular pattern under the nipple; first one then another and another until the nipple becomes tender and starts to swell and her breast's begin to form and protrude away from the chest wall. At some point my mothered noticed what was happening and asked me what is this? She started her digital probing to confirming her suspicions.
I forget all that happened but I know that I herd my mother say that I was forming female breast buds. She sent me to see our Doctor and I went through the humiliation of his digital probing and confirming that I was indeed forming breast buds. He told me not to worry that it would go away in time. I did not believe him so I asked my mother what was happening to me and she just repeated what the Doctor said I thought both of them were lying to me and what they really meant was they hoped it would go away. Many years later I learned that it's not all that uncommon for some boys to go through this and that most of the time the process stops before the process developes anything more then puffy nipples, but there are varying degrees of this and only in rare circumstances that enough of the hormones are present to form a true female breast. But that did not help me back then I was struggling with my sexual identity and this did not help I had strong heterosexual, homosexual and bisexual desires along with racing adolescent hormones.

Please see my last post of October 4th 09 Where I explain where I believe their were many thing that reinforced my strong desire for a very feminine looking boygirl with little developing breast with puffy nipples that turns my fire up like nothing else. please post the things that you remember from an early age that feed your desire for these beauties and please keep the pictures coming they are so cute you have made my panties wet again! I was thinking of starting a new post asking members if they love tranny pantied cock as much as I do. I simply lone seeing a laydyboy's bulging panty covered cock then followed with pictures of their little hard candy sneaking out the waistband
how i wish those natural breasts that started growing (....i don't know whether they wud hav grown to breasts or not) wud not have been manipulated with....though i now have pert boobs but they still cant replace wat nature had in store for me...(i dunno whether i'm right or not but its the way i feel)
Old 10-10-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by megalops View Post
Sissy, thanks for sharing your story. Its just horrible how people treat each other when there's a slight difference in how we are.

As a youngster I was a typical boy, never abused or molested. At puberty I noticed that I attracted to some boys, small petite boys with feminine traits. One boy, who I was attracted to, told some others that he and a friend exchanged blow jobs. You can guess what happened. That kid was mocked, ridiculed and hounded. I felt sorry for him and was the only kid who was still civil to him. But I also learned I had to be very cautious about telling who I was attracted to or sexually desired. By the time I was 15 I had sex with 2 boys, both who lived in other towns and didn't go to my school. One of them was a regular. (By sex I mean blow jobs and jerking each other. No kissing, hugging or anal.) By 16 I had discovered girls and tried to put boys in the past. After all, I didn't want to be a "fag" or "queer." But the attraction was still there. In college I met other guys I was attracted to. I noticed that the ones that turned me on all had feminine traits. Round ass and hips, little body hair, full lips. Most of these guys were straight but when I was 19 I befriended Wayne, who was always acting macho and talking about pussy. I sensed he was full of it but played along. After about 2 months we finally had sex. And we did everything. We became "roommates." Outside he continued to put on his act and looked the part. Inside he was kind, gentle and had a more feminine appearance (to me anyway). To make a long story short, over the years I engaged in relationships almost exclusively with women but did have a couple of male lovers. Again, they were a certain type. Very feminine in appearance and behavior.

My job as a medical social worker brought me into contact with the transgendered community. Again, I was attracted to so many of my clients but couldn't say or do a thing for professional reasons. I have yet to have sex with a T-girl and have no interest in escorts. I like to build relationships and know the person from the inside.

So, for whatever reason, I'm attracted to females and feminine males. No one thing made me that way. Its just the way I'm wired psychosexually.
thanks for sharing your experience as well.....
i agree that a one off thing can't change a person's outlook but a chain of events can....
i considered myself bisexual and somewhere between both male and female (at the very initial stages of understanding my sexuality)....but as i explored more i discovered my true being (wat i really wanted to be).....and i'm happy with the choice i made.
Old 10-10-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Default for you kitty

hope u like them
Attached Thumbnails
042.jpg   2121735711.jpg   _mg_5349.jpg  

22516_himex.cjb.net_004_123.jpg   easel_peetz_03.jpg   pic01.jpg  

994232413.jpg   1794160549.jpg   samanthaonsmy02.jpg  

001fgxyz.jpg   12687701.jpg   dsc_0121_stda.jpg  

Old 10-10-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Naked Freedom is a jewel in the roughNaked Freedom is a jewel in the roughNaked Freedom is a jewel in the rough

nice pics sissyneha....
well as to the topic of the thread....
i had shared some of my experiences on this thread ....
http://forum.transladyboy.com/showthread.php?t=5047
Old 10-12-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

naked - you said on that other thread:

"but i cant even try to get hormones so as start the process of feminization....
since it wud cause trouble, and would put a lot of stress on my near and dear ones..... i think i wud have to bear this burden for the rest of my life."

that sums me up perfectly. i shave myself, wear the panties, the perfum the lotion but only in secret.

i am too deep in another life for this one to take over. as you said, those near and dear to me....
Old 10-13-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default barry lets have some fun on this page look for the next few

You have to try this link http://lustomic.com/catalog.php?cID=0&aID=0 It is the hotest forced TGigl site now lets have some fun.

Stacy! Do you like wearing my garter and nylons? Oh yes mistress! Would you like to put on some of my panties?
Attached Thumbnails
story A1.jpg   Story  A2.jpg  
Old 10-13-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default The only place on the web to have such hot content.

Step into these! Let me see, Now come here! Sit down on my lap and let me show you how to adjust your panties so that they drape on your body properly. A lady is constantly adjusting her lingerie. Now stand up!
Attached Thumbnails
Story A3.jpg   Story A4.jpg  
Old 10-13-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default If Sissy art of the forced verity is your thing check out the link.

Walk around let me see you in them! Now turn around, let me see the front! I can see that you really like my panties!
Attached Thumbnails
Story A5.jpg   Story A6.jpg  
Old 10-13-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default when you get what you want its not allways what you thought

but sure can be fun

If you keep it Hard it will stay up like this!
Attached Thumbnails
Story A7.jpg  
Old 10-13-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Good night Stacy, sweet dreams remember you have only one restriction. Be sure that you do not viola

Her petit manicured fingers teasingly caressed her smooth shaven nylon clad body, as she fell in an out of consciousness drifting from one sinful forbidden dream to the next. She loved the feel of the sheer buttery-soft nylon panties, that incased her sweet little ridged cock, but she had not been able to sleep soundly for nearly a month. You see about a month ago Mistress insisted that along with her panties, she would be wearing her nylons and garterbelt to bed. Accordingly from this day forwards she would be referred to buy her new name, Stacy. Dreams do come true Stacy thought to herself. Stacy leaped at the suggestion and night after night she would slip into bed in anticipation of sensuous nights filled with lustful shameful dreams that she would intensify by rubbing her nylon clad legs together and softly sliding her hands over and in her silky soft panties, stroking her cock until she was very near the brink of release but no farther. Mistress had strictly forbidden any release explaining that any girl that cannot control herself was not deserving of such pretty things. After about a week of this Her Mistress could see that it was having the desired effect. Yes by the end of the month Stacy would be hopelessly addicted to panties, nylons and all things that are girly and frilly. Stacy would be quite ready for the next step.
Attached Thumbnails
Story A8.jpg   Story A9.jpg  
Old 10-13-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

pang is on a distinguished road
Default mina and harley quinne

I think mina and harley quinne are the most beautiful ladyboy in the world
Old 10-13-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Naked Freedom is a jewel in the roughNaked Freedom is a jewel in the roughNaked Freedom is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by pang View Post
I think mina and harley quinne are the most beautiful ladyboy in the world
Please read the topic of the thread before you post and clutter up the thread.
you should have written this particular post in some 'who's is your favorite ladyboy'...etc. there are a lot of threads on this topic.
if possible do share a few experiences from your life which led to your current sexual desires
Old 10-13-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by barry View Post
naked - you said on that other thread:

"but i cant even try to get hormones so as start the process of feminization....
since it wud cause trouble, and would put a lot of stress on my near and dear ones..... i think i wud have to bear this burden for the rest of my life."

that sums me up perfectly. i shave myself, wear the panties, the perfum the lotion but only in secret.

i am too deep in another life for this one to take over. as you said, those near and dear to me....
we have to continue living our desires in secrecy and also continue our act in the society....i'm tired and sometimes frustrated over this dual life but i know there'll be no respite......
Old 10-15-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

simmo has a spectacular aura aboutsimmo has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via Yahoo to simmo
Default the single event

Thanks Kitty Cox for this thread , there's so much I can relate to .
I started to 'play' around 10 , but the single event that stands out
and changed everything happen when 12 .
I stole a girlie mag and invited an older schoolboy around to show it to him ,
He got very excited and pulled his cock out , it looked huge compared to mind ,he suddenly pushed me down on my knees and put he cock in my mouth and told me to 'suck it!' this was all new to me being my first time.
He came around to the house when no one was home and I continued to suck him off , then one day while I was sucking him he stopped me and pull me up . He told me to turn around and bend over , I then felt his cock pushing on my arse .
I asked him what was he doing , he said he wanted to fuck me! I did not know about arse fucking , this was again new to me! but I shut up and let him do it . I think he came before he got to far in and it was over quickly .
He left school at the end of that year , but told one of my classmates who came to the house during the school holidays and got me to suck him off .
I went back to school my classmate took me into the sports storeroom were he had some of his friends , who queued up behind him and waited their turn .
I met the older schoolboy years later and I asked him how did it all happen ?
he told me in the girlie mag there was a picture of a woman sucking a guy off and he wanted to know how that felt , so he got me to do it .

more later .....
Old 10-16-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JonFrum will become famous soon enough

I've already talked about this in a couple of posts, so I won't go into too much detail. Before we got our first girlfriends, my best friend and I did some sex play when he slept over my house. We were taking turns pretending to be the pretty girls we knew, and we jerked each other and kissed. I had actually forgotten until I thought about what I had posted the other day, but we also laid on top of each other and fucked between the thighs. I don't ever remember dealing with cum, so we were probably pretty young. I know we didint' ever consider it gay, it was just "practice" - typical kids's sex play.

Before we stopped doing it, though, I started wanting to suck his cock. I was really curious about what it would feel like in my mouth. I'm sure I wanted him to suck me, too, but it was really about feeling his hard cock in my mouth. I never told him about it, and then he hooked up with a girlfriend, and that was the end of our play.

Both of us forgot about it, and went on with our totally straight lives. It wasn't until I saw shemale porn on the internet - around 1996-97 - that I ever considered any sex other than straight. I was totally blown away by shemales - like they say, the best of both worlds!

So I spent a few years looking at all kinds of porn, but the more I looked at shemale porn, the more I thought about not just being sucked by them - my favorite - but actually sucking them, too. I always looked for pictures and videos of guys sucking shemale cock, and I still do.

But now, a few years ago, I was looking at a lipstick fetish site - mostly porn chicks with thick lipstick and gloss, and I saw that they had a "Lipsticked Guys" forum. When I saw my first pictures of guys in lipstick, I was confused, but gradually, the idea got into my head. I had to try it. When I finally did, just the scent of the red lipstick almost made me cum. I loved opening the tube, turning it to raise up the lipstick, and especially putting it on my lips.

From there, I bought more make-up, panties, nylons, dresses - the whole tranny deal. I found out that I was totally turned on by making myself look like a woman - why didn't I do this years ago?

I'll leave out the details, but I stopped dressing about a year ago, and now this site has got me going again. And once a crossdresser gets the urge, it can't be held off - it's like an addiction. So I just shot some photos to upload here, and I've got some nice silky thigh-highs on right now and my nails are painted red. Feels so fuckng good! I know I'm going to start dressing a lot again, and going out to clubs. I love being a tranny - I'm not hot, but I feel totally hot as a woman. No reason to fight that urge - it feels too good.
Old 10-20-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Just this morning I was simply trying to find a pair of pink

Just this morning I was simply trying to find a pair of pink micro-fiber panties and thought I must have put them away in my hiding place, when I unzipped the garment bag full of my collection of panties I started getting aroused, looking at the hundreds of pretty panties that I have was just too much. The next thing I knew I was standing in front of the mirror with not only a pair of pink panties on but matching pink nylons, pink frilly garter belt and a victories secret sheer pink nighty, before I realized it two hours had passed. I quickly removed all the items, except for my pink panties, and placed them in the lingerie bag (I have then hanging on the line over the bath right now) and put on my tightest jeans, to feel like a slut and flew out the door. I never did find the panties I was looking for. When I was young I found it hard to get my girly things before there was on line shopping, it was getting them from wear ever you could, so I raided many a clothes lines and laundry room dryer. Wouldn't that be a hoot if someone stole my panties for a change? My experience was of a multitude of early sexual experiences with boys and girls of my same age but I never even knew that there was a mouth watering creature like a shemale until I was in my late twenties, but like you when I did find out; there was such a creature, that was the object of my desire. Back then the only way I could get material on that subject was by mail order, and I had forced womanhood, Michael Manning art work and all the most desired vintage material that is so sought-after now but like you, I tossed it all in the trash can trying to change direction. The thing that all of us seem to forget is that our sexuality is so much a part of what and who we are, that we don't stand a chance of truly denying its sway over us. I believe we only suppress the desire and when it returns, and it most assuredly will, it only returns more powerful than before. I would like to thank you for joining us and contributing. A shout out to all you girls, we know you have something to share with us, Please tell us of all your driving forces rather they are in your past or just burgeoning we would love to hear from you.

If you have a thing for panties, and it started at an early age try this website http://www.redlightnet.com/princess/...n/peekpage.htm
if you are really excited by being made to wear frilly girl things by a stern woman try this website http://www.prissys-sissies.com/Homepage.htm or http://lustomic.com/catalog.php?cID=0&aID=0
or sissyfuss and if you have another interest in this wide area of fetish naughtiness, please give us a few lines and I will try my best to find something for you.
Attached Thumbnails
663572279.jpg   A4.jpg   A5.gif  

A9.jpg   B2.jpg   C5.jpg  

Old 10-23-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

KittyKaiti is a splendid one to beholdKittyKaiti is a splendid one to beholdKittyKaiti is a splendid one to beholdKittyKaiti is a splendid one to beholdKittyKaiti is a splendid one to beholdKittyKaiti is a splendid one to beholdKittyKaiti is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
A (shortcoming) often manifests itself like this. An individual will be presented with very uncomfortable emotions (by a set of circumstances or perhaps a question) and because emotions are energy they cannot be ignored, in a predictable pattern, the individual will replace the uncomfortable emotion with one that they are more comfortable with. In the case of men, it most often is replaced with anger, hostility and violence, because these are emotions that they are most comfortable with. It seems, you have not strayed, all that far from your birth gender. One of the most attractive things about a woman that you always want to be around is their gentle nurturing sprit. I predict that you will not be able to resist returning with another episode. You should be informed that I only posted a reply to your remarks for the benefit of the individuals that have participated in an honest review of early memories and to remind them that there are people that will come to this forum in a predictable hostility. You will receive no further recognition from me, until you grow closer to your goal of womanhood.
Funny, coming from a crossdresser.
Old 10-23-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JonFrum will become famous soon enough

Catfight!
Old 10-23-2009
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I know to share your inner most thoughts is very difficult. The only things that I posted to you were complementary and flattering. All that I will say is that emotions are a very telling thing and when I get the kind of response that I got from you, I know I struck a raw never, somewhere, somehow. So please keep your reactive emotions at home. This forum is for people to share honest memories about events that happened during their formative years. This is the invitation that you received. If you are not ready that is understandable. If you read my earlier post, on the forum, I predicted that someone (just like you) would post just the kind of thing that you so predictably fulfilled. This type of behavior is not welcome at or on this forum. Find somewhere else to act out. A (shortcoming) often manifests itself like this. An individual will be presented with very uncomfortable emotions (by a set of circumstances or perhaps a question) and because emotions are energy they cannot be ignored, in a predictable pattern, the individual will replace the uncomfortable emotion with one that they are more comfortable with. In the case of men, it most often is replaced with anger, hostility and violence, because these are emotions that they are most comfortable with. It seems, you have not strayed, all that far from your birth gender. One of the most attractive things about a woman that you always want to be around is their gentle nurturing sprit. I predict that you will not be able to resist returning with another episode. You should be informed that I only posted a reply to your remarks for the benefit of the individuals that have participated in an honest review of early memories and to remind them that there are people that will come to this forum in a predictable hostility. You will receive no further recognition from me, until you grow closer to your goal of womanhood. I hope the participants will ignore and forgive your emotional episode. They should not allow you to draw them into your inner turmoil. I would hope they will choose to admire you for your achievements and leave it at that.
You don't get to decide what is acceptable on this site.

Pixie's reply was just fine. She was asked to contribute and she gave her comments in an honest and straightforward manner. I found nothing insulting nor hostile.
Old 10-23-2009
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I know to share your inner most thoughts is very difficult. The only things that I posted to you were complementary and flattering. All that I will say is that emotions are a very telling thing and when I get the kind of response that I got from you, I know I struck a raw never, somewhere, somehow. So please keep your reactive emotions at home. This forum is for people to share honest memories about events that happened during their formative years. This is the invitation that you received. If you are not ready that is understandable. If you read my earlier post, on the forum, I predicted that someone (just like you) would post just the kind of thing that you so predictably fulfilled. This type of behavior is not welcome at or on this forum. Find somewhere else to act out. A (shortcoming) often manifests itself like this. An individual will be presented with very uncomfortable emotions (by a set of circumstances or perhaps a question) and because emotions are energy they cannot be ignored, in a predictable pattern, the individual will replace the uncomfortable emotion with one that they are more comfortable with. In the case of men, it most often is replaced with anger, hostility and violence, because these are emotions that they are most comfortable with. It seems, you have not strayed, all that far from your birth gender. One of the most attractive things about a woman that you always want to be around is their gentle nurturing sprit. I predict that you will not be able to resist returning with another episode. You should be informed that I only posted a reply to your remarks for the benefit of the individuals that have participated in an honest review of early memories and to remind them that there are people that will come to this forum in a predictable hostility. You will receive no further recognition from me, until you grow closer to your goal of womanhood. I hope the participants will ignore and forgive your emotional episode. They should not allow you to draw them into your inner turmoil. I would hope they will choose to admire you for your achievements and leave it at that.
First, to answer your question : Birth happened - that's pretty much what set me on "my path".

Now, let's dig a little. Men are angry/ Women are nurturing - Bullocks. It's one of those things that CDs and TVs throw around to justify their identity, just like rubbish about how sexy women's clothes feel or how dull boy clothes are. It's a valid set of beliefs, and ones that are nicely held up and reinforced by our society. But I don't think it holds up to really thoughtful probing.

This should not be confused or compared with what is happening with Trans* women. Neither is better/worse than the other. What is problematic is that so very often CDs and TVs have this expectation that trans* women agree with/understand what the heck they are talking about.

For one thing, I didn't suddenly become less able to express being angry. I may be less likely to "pop off" (thanks HRT), but I still get just as pissed. I'm only more likely to let crap slide. I also don't and never have gotten any particular thrill out of any garment I have owned. Clothes cover my body, accentuate my figure, help moderate my temperature.

One thing that I think is important is to understand I (and most TS women I know) never had a feeling of having a "feminine side" that needed to be expressed. That is a conflict I never needed to deal with in any meaningful way. I knew I was a girl, I processed my life as a girl, I tried to be a boy, I figured out what was going on, I took the steps I needed to to get there.

As always, these are my own thoughts and experiences. I'm positive many trans women will not agree.
Old 12-28-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

MatchlessG9 is on a distinguished road
Default My Story

My story started , possible like many others, at the age of about 12, as playing "You show me yours and I'll show you mine"
During school holidays, when my friends parents were out, we used to go up to his bed room and look at girlie magazines - very tame mostly "Spick and Span" but girls showing their underwear and stockings and always getting our young cocks hard.
From there it was playing dares - "show me your cock for 10 seconds" - bend over and show me your bottom". We started to look at the magazines and then we took it in turns to have to pose as the models.
A few days later, my friend brought out a camera and the dares progressed - how I envied the girls - having everyone looking at the, while they exposed all their charms. I suggested it would be much more realistic if I dressed in girls clothes. So I agreed to strip naked, crawl across the landing to my friend sister's room and look in her wardrobe for some suitable clothes.
I found a matching black bra and panties and a frilly underskirt, which fitted my slim body. With great trepidation I returned to the bed room and proceeded to lie back over chairs, exposing the bulge in my black panties - pulled up the frilly underskirt and pulled aside the thin material and exposed my throbbing cock. All the time there was the excitement of my nakedness being recorded.
Finally, we went into the bathroom and I stripped to the waist and proceeded to rub my cock until I came, catching my cum in my spare hand.
These games proceeded throughout the holidays but like all good things, they came to an end. However it sowed the seeds of interest in shemales and cross dressing and many years later, after moving to Asia, I m please to say they surfaced again.
Old 12-29-2009
Banned

jimnaseum has a spectacular aura aboutjimnaseum has a spectacular aura about

As a sidenote, in the 1950s you got married and had kids and prayed one of them wasn't gay. But with 2010 around the corner, twelve hour work days, divorce, life-killing mortgage, it actually MAKES SENSE to make the best of this hectic life and enjoy all the varieties of sexual adventures available. Go with the flow.
Old 04-15-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default I am so glad that this posted inquire or question has not been completely avoided!

I have vivid memories of sexual things as young as four or even earlier. I know that for me; my formative years had an enormous influence on my proclivities; here in the present. Maybe some of you do not have vivid, early, memories but I do. I had hoped the question would help (in some unscientific but useful) examination into the question was I born this way? Had my life experiences shaped or influenced some of our desires to become sexually stimulated by this variety of things either making some of us want to become girls or cross dress or perhaps simply enjoy sexual stimulation from viewing trans-gender or cross dressing individuals.
I have memories of being sexually aroused as young as three or four I remember having a fetish for girls panties at least a year before I started kindergarten and forcing myself to overcome my fears and ask the girls I knew if I could wear their panties. Before that I remember pretending that the plastic diaper covering that I wore before I was completely potty trained was a pair of panties. I remember right around that time how hard I would get and how good it felt to pull my pants down and turn over and look over my shoulder at my naked bottom and think how pretty it was. Every time there was a show on the television, with a girl in a short dress; I would be hoping and praying that she would twirl as she danced in hope that I would get a glimpse of her panties.
There were few boys to play with before starting school but in third grade a group of boys starting grabbing other boy?s crotch?s and I found that wonderful and not only grabbed other boys crotches but tried to fondle a good feel while doing so.
But with a frank discussion with the other members maybe we can get some insights into did the chicken or the egg come first?
so what do you remember about your formative years? Kitty Cox
Old 06-06-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

josejaxon is on a distinguished road

I have seen FUBAR and MIAMI events pictures where girls seems to be extremely true hotties and I really like to watch there gorgeous who looks eventually great. So, I actually think that this events pictures can lead my sexual desires because this events girls are rocking and looking superbly outstanding.