Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

View Poll Results: How many notches on your tgirl bedpost
0 - STILL A VIRGIN 151 55.51%
1 - LOST MY CHERRY 32 11.76%
2 - A LITTLE EXPERIENCED 16 5.88%
3 - FAIRLY EXPERIENCED 15 5.51%
4 - EXPERIENCED 10 3.68%
5 - GETTING HOT 5 1.84%
6-10 - HOT STUFF 10 3.68%
11 - 20 - VERY HOT STUFF 15 5.51%
21 -30 - BOLLING HOT STUFF 6 2.21%
31 - 40 - VOLCANIC 1 0.37%
41 - 50 - VERSUVIUS 1 0.37%
51 - 70 - A BIT OF A CASANOVA 1 0.37%
71 - 99 - A CASANOVA 2 0.74%
100 -500 - A TOTAL STUD 3 1.10%
501 -1000+ - THE ULTIMATE STUD - THE LOVE GOD! 4 1.47%
Voters: 272. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-04-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

aussiepride is infamous around these partsaussiepride is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
^^^ "unfair thread" ... more like asinine thread. I will never understand the compulsion to boast of sexual exploits, especially to strangers. And to do so online, where one can say anything one wants without it being held up to any honest scrutiny ... which one must surely know makes every single claim resonate as complete bullshit. Makes no sense.
no bullshit here mate. all claims are true.
by posting hundreds of pictures proving my claims, now that would be boasting lol.
someone ask a question and i answered.
Old 06-04-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiepride View Post
no bullshit here mate. all claims are true.
by posting hundreds of pictures proving my claims, now that would be boasting lol.
someone ask a question and i answered.
My post was not directed at you; I only used your "unfair" comment as a jumping-off point. But I'm not stupid enough not to realize that your second sentence is directed at me. I make no such claims as you imply, but if it makes you feel better, post whatever you want.
Old 06-05-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

no1000 is on a distinguished road

I've been with 5 shemales total
Old 06-08-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

aussiepride is infamous around these partsaussiepride is infamous around these parts

Quote:
My post was not directed at you; I only used your "unfair" comment as a jumping-off point. But I'm not stupid enough not to realize that your second sentence is directed at me. I make no such claims as you imply, but if it makes you feel better, post whatever you want.

ahah sure....
helps if you DONT quote someone and use there whole post in reference when you are trying not to direct comment at them, but i do see your point. we all random strangers here.

But for non editorial, not to be tested in a court of law, bullshit rife internet resonating zone, for arguments sake whats your answer to the question possed at the beginning of this thread?

Last edited by aussiepride; 06-08-2011 at 02:50 AM.
Old 06-08-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
ahah sure....
helps if you DONT quote someone and use there whole post in reference when you are trying not to direct comment at them, but i do see your point. we all random strangers here.

But for non editorial, not to be tested in a court of law, bullshit rife internet resonating zone, for arguments sake whats your answer to the question possed at the beginning of this thread?
I refer you again to the post that started this exchange. I wrote:
I will never understand the compulsion to boast of sexual exploits, especially to strangers. And to do so online, where one can say anything one wants without it being held up to any honest scrutiny ... which one must surely know makes every single claim resonate as complete bullshit. Makes no sense.
But since you want to play games, my answer is 50,000. Happy? Asinine enough for you?

Now you can go off and convince yourself that the real answer is zero, which I am sure is your assumption. It doesn't matter to me, because I could not care less what you think.

Last edited by smc; 06-08-2011 at 08:53 AM.
Old 06-08-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

LBLuva has a spectacular aura aboutLBLuva has a spectacular aura about

6-10

I just started having sex with a femboy/ladyboy that's my neighbor, breaking a dry spell. It felt so good to have a cock spurting down my throat again, and then to have that same cock stretch me out anally a little while later. It sure beats the vibrator!

My first encounter was with my Filipina ladyboy lover who brought along a few friends one time. There's nothing like having a cock in your ass and mouth at the same time.

Last edited by LBLuva; 06-08-2011 at 08:34 AM.
Old 06-11-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

victorc1 is on a distinguished road

I've been with a few about 3 or 4, but my first was my true love, she was large, mega size, she made sounds come out of me that I never heard before, true extasy, but she broke my heart after she broke my asshole.
Old 06-13-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

DudeRulez is on a distinguished road

none so far.
but i love jerking off to them, so one day i think i'll fuck one, too.
Old 06-18-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

ZombieDon is on a distinguished road

Just one so far. It was wild and I can't wait to do it again. Seeing this cute girl pull her pants down and have a 7 inch cock was amazing in person.
Old 06-18-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

backslash66 is on a distinguished road

Still a virgin...
Old 06-19-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

GRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to behold

The type of person that I'd be least interested in fucking would be the type of person to consider our sexual encounter a "notch on the bedpost."
Old 06-20-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRH View Post
The type of person that I'd be least interested in fucking would be the type of person to consider our sexual encounter a "notch on the bedpost."
welcome to the perverted mind of the man.
But I will never get the idea though of quantity. I have had more than my fair share but i would trade them all for the few occassions when i have been truely blown away by the other person.
Old 06-20-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

and out of interest, how many members are on this site?
188 people have voted already
Old 07-07-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

bigdog23 is on a distinguished road
Default How many shemales have you have sex with

mybe not sex but made out with, gotten a handjob, head anll sex whatever I'd say for me about 68 and im only 23 n started have sex with them when I was 19
Old 07-16-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

BentOverBitch has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Just one but that lasted for over a year. Some good friends are trying to set up with (potentially) number two!
Old 02-14-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

TSloverboid is on a distinguished road
Default Lies...eom

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardReyes12@yahoo.com View Post
I,m still a virgin
Lies I say, lies. ;-)
Old 02-15-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

richfun will become famous soon enough

2. One was very sexy, but not a very nice person, the other fantastic, we came with our cocks wanked tight in her hands as I sucked her nipple.
Old 02-15-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

no1000 is on a distinguished road

I'm gonna say probably around 6
Old 02-16-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

guiltydreamer is just really niceguiltydreamer is just really niceguiltydreamer is just really niceguiltydreamer is just really nice

What a hopeless poll......my score is one hundered billion, gazillion and counting - please amend the voting buttons immediately in order that I may impress all who see this thread with my obvious sexual prowess.....
Old 02-16-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by guiltydreamer View Post
What a hopeless poll......my score is one hundered billion, gazillion and counting - please amend the voting buttons immediately in order that I may impress all who see this thread with my obvious sexual prowess.....
I couldn't have said it better myself. To his credit, though, the OP isn't bragging.
Old 02-16-2013
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
I couldn't have said it better myself. To his credit, though, the OP isn't bragging.
If you don't like the thread then feel free to ignore it instead of posting useless comments.
Old 02-17-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
I wouldn't go so far as to criticise this thread that way. It is very informative and inciteful actually.
If you see the results you can see (of the people that have voted) that nearly 60% of members are tsvirgins.
Poses many interesting questions for me to understand the psychology behind so many active members on this site never actually fully satisfying their desires, urges, or interest.

As for me, I too was a virgin when I first joined this site a few years back.
As I have found, I wish I had met my first a long time ago now instead of waiting.

Last edited by aussiepride; 02-17-2013 at 01:14 AM.
Old 02-20-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

CoolieHigh is on a distinguished road

im 24 and my first experience was at the age of 21. i've mostly just got head from my lady friends. i've only fucked 3. i feel good saying that. i've never told anyone.
Old 04-06-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

EasyLover37 is on a distinguished road
Default Poll

Just started seeing another cutie, tho we're not serious yet. Over the years, more than 10, more like 20, never pay for it.
Old 04-15-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

BobbyB will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by jae View Post

i've never had sex with another tgirl (or bio-woman), just men

kisses,

jae

If that's because of life style choice I find it admirable. If it's because the opportunity to experiment has yet to present itself ...no worries it will.
Old 04-15-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyB View Post
If that's because of life style choice I find it admirable. If it's because the opportunity to experiment has yet to present itself ...no worries it will.
Lifestyle choice?
I suspect you might find its because of biology. She is sexually attracted to men.

Lifestyle choice was a word thrown around at the beginning of the "gay" movement to criticise those that "chose" to be gay, and shows ignorance of the underlying reasons behind sexuality, attraction and gender.
Old 04-16-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Lifestyle choice?
I suspect you might find its because of biology. She is sexually attracted to men.

Lifestyle choice was a word thrown around at the beginning of the "gay" movement to criticise those that "chose" to be gay, and shows ignorance of the underlying reasons behind sexuality, attraction and gender.
Lifestyle choice was a term not used first by gay rights critics but rather by gay rights activist and people like my brother, a land mark case winning attorney of the early days who was a co-author of "The Rights of Gay People:The Basic ACLU Guide To A Gay Persons Rights" and also one of the co-founders of Lambda Legal one of the first ever High Powered Legal organizations to win big cases dealing with gay rights in federal and state courts.He won the first ever land mark case against the military. The term Lifestyle choices was then picked up by press trying to be politically correct and only later did critics try to use the term in a derogatory way when discussing gays. I find many on here who speak like they are separate from or don't want to be connected to the gay community but the truth for you here is that my brother (RIP) and his organization Lambda Legal are the ones who won the cases that repealed the old sodomy laws that could of been used to put most of us here in jail.
Old 04-16-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyB View Post
Lifestyle choice was a term not used first by gay rights critics but rather by gay rights activist and people like my brother, a land mark case winning attorney of the early days who was a co-author of "The Rights of Gay People:The Basic ACLU Guide To A Gay Persons Rights" and also one of the co-founders of Lambda Legal one of the first ever High Powered Legal organizations to win big cases dealing with gay rights in federal and state courts.He won the first ever land mark case against the military. The term Lifestyle choices was then picked up by press trying to be politically correct and only later did critics try to use the term in a derogatory way when discussing gays. I find many on here who speak like they are separate from or don't want to be connected to the gay community but the truth for you here is that my brother (RIP) and his organization Lambda Legal are the ones who won the cases that repealed the old sodomy laws that could of been used to put most of us here in jail.
Just a little PS here: Life Style choices in this country (USA) are directly connected to the right to the pursuit of happiness guaranteed all Americans under Our Constitution. : As for the Biological reasons,as a one time donor and promoter of The Intersex Society of North America I have many days ago posted a tread that discusses this to a degree and gives a link for those who want to know more about why they may have a biological reason for there gender identity issues. Let me assure you though that though there are many who may be able to find a verifiable genetic reason for the way they identify;that if they feel that they are women and identify as such yet choose to be with women in addition; That choice is a life style choice as are many other choices in the realm of sexuality.

Last edited by BobbyB; 04-16-2013 at 12:43 PM.