Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Old 10-11-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

webcarguytony is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to webcarguytony
Default i love black cock my last one

hi guys i am a tv 30 yr sissy slut that love big black cocks love being used by black men told what dirty slut i am aways on look out for black guys and my last one i was in local pool and this black guy started talk to me i was giving him all the signs that i was up for it he had a big bulge in his pants so when he got out i followed him has he took his pants off my eyes were looking at his 9" black cock so told him he big cock he smile and whent to the showers so to my pants off to show my little cock hes had good look i bent over so he can see my pussy turn aroud and he was smileing ta me l was looking his cook i whent in the showers next to told him his was geting bigger yes he look at that i was turning him on so ask if i can feel it he told me yes so stated wanking him off i turn my back to him rubbing hem on my pussy he had feel of my cock told him i wanted his cock up me so got dress whent to his car he took me back to my place i got his cock out and suck him hard i was honey as fuck beg him give me a good fucking he lay on top of me his cock slip in told i need hard fuck off him i was being very birty i wanted use my like a slut told love his big black cock in me i told him pull his cock out and i suck i got up and jump on him and give good riding he cum up jump off suck him agin told to fuck me agin i bent over let him use me he stated come i thank him told him if ever need a fuck give me a call he told me his wife will not like it he kissed me and left i go to the pool hopeing to see so i aways come on to black men cos i may get lucky agin his cock out and i suck i got up and jump on him and give good riding he cum up jump off suck him agin told to fuck me agin i bent over let him use me he stated come i thank him told him if ever need a fuck give me a call he told me his wife will not like it he kissed me and left i go to the pool hopeing to see so i aways come on to black men cos i may get lucky