Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 09-09-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

stephanie4life has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default womanhood and femininity

Just thinking about how I love living as a fem. The soft caring nature of being a lady. How could anyone ever be a tshirt and jeans guy, when I can go out in a nice top jeans and heels. I change my hair style and bag on a monthly lol. Make up, jewlery, shoes. Being a man just seems so boring and closed minded to me. You gotta be tough and mocho. Blah, ill take my life style any day thank you. Any ladies feel the same?
Old 09-14-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Melissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to Melissa Pink

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephanie4life View Post
Just thinking about how I love living as a fem. The soft caring nature of being a lady. How could anyone ever be a tshirt and jeans guy, when I can go out in a nice top jeans and heels. I change my hair style and bag on a monthly lol. Make up, jewlery, shoes. Being a man just seems so boring and closed minded to me. You gotta be tough and mocho. Blah, ill take my life style any day thank you. Any ladies feel the same?
Stephanie,
I tend to agree with you. I like to get dolled up and treat myself to a facial and keep my body smooth with good scrubbing with a loofah sponge and applying nicey girly smelling lotion. It's fun to play with different types of make up and giving myself manicures and pedicures to really enhance my femininity.

I'm still pretty athletic for an older t-girl and I must admit if I'm going for a run or bike ride I'm keep all that to a minimimum. I'm pretty comfortable in jeans and boots but also like to splurge of very feminine lingerie from
www.secretsinlace.com and sexy cocktail dresses, outfits and shoes from sites like www.fredericksofhollywood.com As hot as the summer's are here I'm often wearing just some very short cut offs and a snug tank top to show off my budding breasts
Old 09-14-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Dang what are you advertising on my post?! Lol j/k. I like trashy lingerie.com and pinup girl clothing myself.
Old 09-15-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Melissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephanie4life View Post
Dang what are you advertising on my post?! Lol j/k. I like trashy lingerie.com and pinup girl clothing myself.
LOL! I didn't mean to "advertise" but I do like those sites. I checked out your trashy lingerie site. They have some nice items as well. Needless to say I am envious of the figures that the models have, but I guess that is why they are models!

Did you attend Wendy's party last weekend? If so, how did it go? I saw some photos on her blog and it look like everyone had a wonderderful night!
Old 09-15-2011
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa Pink View Post
Did you attend Wendy's party last weekend? If so, how did it go? I saw some photos on her blog and it look like everyone had a wonderderful night!
Melissa, I thought you were going to go to Wendy's party.
Old 09-15-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

I didn't go. I ended up going to a party and hanging out with friends here in town. Id like to see the pics though.
Old 09-16-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Unfortunately I had a commitment last weekend and couldn't go to Lexington. This is a link to Wendy's forums http://www.wendywilliamsxxx.com/Forum/
Ya'll can check out the photos there.
Old 09-16-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Cool thanx mel
Old 09-18-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Hopefully we'll both be able to attend one of Miss Wendy's soirees in the future! I hope that you are enjoying your weekend! I just discovered "Justified" the first season on DVD. It portrays Kentucky as a wild place. What do you think of it?
Old 10-04-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Yea Kentucky can be a pretty wild place. It can do layed back too. We've got a little of everything here in Louisville. Upper class siphistacated down to bikers rallies and so furth. Red necks to drag queens you name it we got it.