Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 05-05-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

LibertyHarkness is a jewel in the roughLibertyHarkness is a jewel in the roughLibertyHarkness is a jewel in the rough
Default Sister Harkness - Nun with a Gun - Latest Update

Howdy x

Its that weekly update time again from me so todays video and photoupdate on my website is a scene taken from one of my favourite movies "machette" i love the nun scene with the guns

So in suiting fashion i went to the convent and had to dish out my petrol bomb and M4 for all you sinners to repent

Here is the link to the Free Gallery http://www.libertyharkness.com/galle...E&prefix=lhnun

remember God will have mercy your arsehole but i wont

Kisses Sister Harkness xx

Photography: Jennifer English
Site: www.libertyharkness.com
Attached Thumbnails
lhnun_3971.jpg   lhnun_3981.jpg   lhnun_3986.jpg  

lhnun_4004.jpg   lhnun_4037.jpg  

Web Site: www.libertyharkness.com | Blog Site: www.libertyharknessblog.com | My Webcam: www.adultwork.com/tsliberty
Old 05-05-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibertyHarkness View Post
Howdy x

Its that weekly update time again from me so todays video and photoupdate on my website is a scene taken from one of my favourite movies "machette" i love the nun scene with the guns

So in suiting fashion i went to the convent and had to dish out my petrol bomb and M4 for all you sinners to repent

Here is the link to the Free Gallery http://www.libertyharkness.com/galle...E&prefix=lhnun

How about I join the priesthood, and you aim that gun at me and tell me you're going to shoot me if I don't suck your delicious cock. I promise I'll be very, very compliant.
Old 05-05-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Curioustsliker will become famous soon enough

I love the outfit. I swear your pictures get better and better everytime you post a new set.

Looking great as usual!
Old 05-06-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

LibertyHarkness is a jewel in the roughLibertyHarkness is a jewel in the roughLibertyHarkness is a jewel in the rough

hehe thanks guys xxxx join up to my church for sure

Web Site: www.libertyharkness.com | Blog Site: www.libertyharknessblog.com | My Webcam: www.adultwork.com/tsliberty
Old 05-06-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Curioustsliker will become famous soon enough

I'll be there at sunday mass.
Old 05-06-2011
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
Howdy x

Sister Harkness, can I join your church? That way I can repent my sins(or at least act them out with you).
Old 05-07-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

harleyfan is on a distinguished road

naughty nun, looking as good as ever sister
Old 05-07-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

why thank you my sinners xxx i will expect you all at my convent sunday morning to kneel before and repent wink wink

Old 05-07-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
why thank you my sinners xxx i will expect you all at my convent sunday morning to kneel before and repent wink wink
Thank you for providing me with a new SYNONYM.

Apparently, I can now use the word "repent" to mean "drink a mouthful of delicious cum."

I love language!
Old 05-07-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hehe xx

personally i think everyone should drink cum lol

Old 05-08-2011
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
Any ideas of what is in store?
Old 05-10-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Slavetoebony is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Howdy x

This is one more good reason for supporting 2nd Amendment rights in the US. But in your case I would be more interested in that nice shooter between your legs than the one you are holding in your hand.

Many kisses in return, Sisster Harkness
Old 05-11-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

sosed is on a distinguished road

Any option to make photos like medieval lady in a castle?
Old 05-11-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

jodarling is on a distinguished road

Love a Girl with a large weapon, especially if shes ginger. Shame about the pip squeak little gun!
Old 05-11-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

randolph is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
When we cum to church to worship the goddess, I was wondering if you could fill me in on the cumunion part?