Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 04-14-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of
Default it has possibilities.

Just like a wife, it has possibilities;
If you get the right one, there is nothing like it.
If you get the wrong one;there is nothing like it.
Old 04-15-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussietranslover8 View Post
hey everyone im curious to know what its like for someone to start dating a tgirl after having a girlfriend/wife and wanting to experince being in a relationship with a trans girl for the first time.. can anyone share there experinces? thanks!
Very interesting question and thread. I’m not sure what is really “different.” Call me naive if you will but wouldn’t you be attracted to the same things in someone regardless of that person’s sexual orientation or gender identity? I can’t speak for everyone but that’s at least how I feel about it.

One thing I do think is true is the best way to meet someone is face to face. That could mean a bar or club, a gym, taking a class, volunteering, etc. Maybe you could become more involved in LGBT activities? I have been to several “Days of Remembrance” and there was often time to “mix” afterward. I’ve attended many “pride” events as well. And been invited to parties. You never know who you might meet or where something might lead to.

My transgender friend from childhood who I’ve written about elsewhere, lived just down the street. We started hanging out as friends. She was a very pretty, feminine boy, and as we got to know each other she became my first girlfriend. I never really thought much about it. We both liked each other and… She was the first person I ever was truly in love with and we dated through high school.

I’ve been married twice since then. I’m not a “fan” of on-line dating services, Internet “chat,” or “webcams.” Personally I think they’re a waste of time. I’d rather just ask my new friend out for coffee. And as I’ve said before I think this forum is a terrible place to meet someone--at least it has been for me. It seems that I do much better in “real life” (maybe it’s the car… ). But I don’t know of any other forums. I would just hang in there, don’t be afraid to ask her out, and remember it’s the person you are interested in. Best of luck to you my friend!

Last edited by a9127; 04-15-2016 at 06:03 PM.
Old 04-15-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

One final thought. This is what I posted a while back under "Biggest Turn-On's"

Quote:
Originally Posted by a9127 View Post
I like someone with with intelligence, confidence, pretty eyes, nice smile, and a sense of humor. It also doesn’t hurt if they have natural breasts, legs to die for, and a fantastic ass…
Two things... Intelligence is #1 and I didn't even include whether they have a cock or not.

See ya. Gotta go workout...

Last edited by a9127; 04-15-2016 at 09:06 PM.
Old 04-27-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of
Default the original question

Sadly, the first posting has been deleted. I'm guessing the member was a little nervous perhaps.
I believe the original question was something like:
"What is it like to date a transsexual."

A lot of the answer you expect to see on this forum depends whether you are looking for a sexual experience or a romance experience.

Do you think with your brain,,,,,or your penis ?